Search the database
Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
56 replies   3517 views
Send a private message to this trader, pre-populated with information about this trade.
Other filters:

Uber service for cheap price

Description

Description by FREE_LOOP

Can be used to make Runewords:

Hi, would just like to do a pre-vouch here, have not even hired FREE_LOOP yet - only added to him ask a bunch of questions for clarification, and he was so patient and polite and friendly.

He seems like a genuinely nice guy and I will definitely be asking for his services as soon as I have farmed enough keys. Thanks again FREE_LOOP
Just had run with free_loop, very nice person, done in 15 minutes and for the rates indicated in their first post.
17/16 assassin, my very first torch. Thanks!!
OP
Daegon wrote: 2 years ago
Hi, would just like to do a pre-vouch here, have not even hired FREE_LOOP yet - only added to him ask a bunch of questions for clarification, and he was so patient and polite and friendly.

He seems like a genuinely nice guy and I will definitely be asking for his services as soon as I have farmed enough keys. Thanks again FREE_LOOP
Thank you so much for the nice comment! Definitely looking forward to when you've collected your whole keyset!

Currently taking a break from doing uber services. My old uber service thread: trade/uber-service-for-cheap-price-t331131.html.
OP
Peacku wrote: 2 years ago
Just had run with free_loop, very nice person, done in 15 minutes and for the rates indicated in their first post.
17/16 assassin, my very first torch. Thanks!!
Thank you so much for the generous dkey tip! really helps me out for getting my own torch now :D

Currently taking a break from doing uber services. My old uber service thread: trade/uber-service-for-cheap-price-t331131.html.
OP
That's huge support tonight you guys! Been doing back to back ubers for practically the whole night since this guy @johnmalloc kindly showed up! I think that's it for tonight now. I'll get some rest, and see u guys when I get online next time!

Finally just got my lask KoD, would love an Uber if you're online. I've friend added you.
Thanks FREE_LOOP for your help; friendly and trustworthy.
OP
Guys, I'm happy to say that I'm finally back to take new uber requests now. God it's been a long time, been busy with all sorts of stuff. Welcome anyone to contact me for uber runs!

definitely recommend nice and quick. Thanks!
OP
guys I will go offline now. Not a very crazy morning, but I'll rest for now. The server is just unstable in the evening so I updated my time schedule. The updated time schedule is on top of the thread. Thank you for your support! Again welcome to contact me anytime to set up a uber run when I'm free!

I'm looking for uber service. I have sets for four runs. 9:00 PM - 12:00 PM EST is when I am normally on. I'll look you up on bnet but feel free to hit me up.
EtNocturnus#1747
Another +1 review here if anybody is considering this uber service.
Are you free to do a run now?
OP
Dahvid123 wrote: 2 years ago
Are you free to do a run now?
I am :)

OP
I'm sorry the availability I wrote in the original post is a little misleading. But due to some bug related to word restriction I currently can't edit my original post. So I'll post my new availability here. I'm usually free during my night time (6am - 10am EST), but I'm also free on some days during my morning time (8pm - 10pm EST). Anyway, whichever timezone you're in, be sure to contact me if you want an uber service from me, I'm sure we can figure out a time where we're both available.

OP
Guys, it's approaching final exam season in my school now. So I decide to take a break from uber services and spend more time on preparing for my exams. I'll let you guys know when I'm ready to accept more uber requests again. Some old customers already bought multiple runs with me, I'll do the remaining runs for those customers and then I won't be accepting any more run requests.

highly recommend his service! quick and legit
Last bumped by FREE_LOOP 2 years ago.

Copy-paste message

Useful when contacting traders outside of diablo2.io. Click the box to copy to your clipboard.

Hello. Saw your trade at https://diablo2.io/trade/uber-service-for-cheap-price-t331131.html. Is this still available?

Prices for this item

Prices from the database:

Recent (3d) Historical

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...

Watchers

5 users watching this Trade: Dahvid123, EtNocturne, FREE_LOOP, Lim-Duel, lkwjason

No matches

Value:
Hide ads forever by supporting the site with a donation.

Greetings adblocker...

Warriv asks that you consider disabling your adblocker when using diablo2.io

Ad revenue helps keep the servers going and supports me, the site's creator :)

A one-time donation hides all ads, forever:
Make a donation