diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
2 replies   5832 views

Congrats to V1.0 its great. Question regarding cross Region trades

No data yet

Site Feedback

Description

Hi there,

thanks for all the work you put into diablo2.io. especially for us PSN Players its such a great possibility to trade, since we have no other. Also I really enjoy v 1.0. It has some great improvements.

I have a question regarding cross region trades:

Is it possible to create/find a trade for multiple Regions? (similiar to multiple Plattforms?)

This would make searching much easier (or I just don't get how it works).

Example: My Profile Setting Region is Europe and so are all my new trades (yes I can manually change this). This directly transfers to the "find trades" section. My trade only shows, if somebody searches the Item for Region Europe as well. It doesn't matter what Region I choose when creating a new trade, the "find trade" function only finds the item with the exact Region (Either None or Americas or Asia or Europe) Sometimes you find what you are looking for, when you manually search different regions though. Since we are able to play with different regions on PSN, I would like to adress my trades to a bigger audience. At the moment I don't see a way.

Thanks in advance for a feedback.

Can be used to make Runewords:

Hi there,

thanks for all the work you put into diablo2.io. especially for us PSN Players its such a great possibility to trade, since we have no other. Also I really enjoy v 1.0. It has some great improvements.

I have a question regarding cross region trades:

Is it possible to create/find a trade for multiple Regions? (similiar to multiple Plattforms?)

This would make searching much easier (or I just don't get how it works).

Example: My Profile Setting Region is Europe and so are all my new trades (yes I can manually change this). This directly transfers to the "find trades" section. My trade only shows, if somebody searches the Item for Region Europe as well. It doesn't matter what Region I choose when creating a new trade, the "find trade" function only finds the item with the exact Region (Either None or Americas or Asia or Europe) Sometimes you find what you are looking for, when you manually search different regions though. Since we are able to play with different regions on PSN, I would like to adress my trades to a bigger audience. At the moment I don't see a way.

Thanks in advance for a feedback.
Request fulfilledby Teebling2 years agoGo to post
Somehow this slipped past me and only noticed when TRON replied.
ozzi wrote: 2 years ago
Yes. Just don't select any region filters when you search, and it will show trades from all regions (global). Same goes for trade creation. If you don't want to specify which region you're in, just deselect the filters and it will ignore region.

Check out my other Trade Tabs :-)

PSN: o__ozz1 (with double underscore)
Bnet: ozzi#2381
There seem to be 4 region settings both for creating and searching trades: US/EU/Asia/unspecified.

If you search for a specific region then you see items from that region only. Searching with unspecified region (not selecting any of US/EU/Asia) shows all items from all regions (including those trades that were created without selecting a region) - it seems that this setting simply doesn't filter for region.

IMO the default region filter should be "unspecified" (at least on certain platforms) because the time zones overlap. If I bump a trade I'm likely to be online during the next X hours. On PC the invite feature (through the in-game friend list) works cross-region so it's very easy to trade without having to hop to the servers of other regions.

Teebling 5826Admin

Europe PC
Somehow this slipped past me and only noticed when TRON replied.
ozzi wrote: 2 years ago
Yes. Just don't select any region filters when you search, and it will show trades from all regions (global). Same goes for trade creation. If you don't want to specify which region you're in, just deselect the filters and it will ignore region.
This post was marked as the best answer.

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...