Search the database
Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
17 replies   2152 views

Brief feedback (first line description of item)

No data yet

Site Feedback

Description

Absolutely loving 1.0, just one thing; it's very inconvenient not to see the descriptions of items next to them in the search results anymore.

It was very good before to be able to see all the "LF" messages next to items so you could quickly spot the trades that were priced to your liking, now you have to mouseover or click on every trade to check them out and this makes the process a lot clunkier.
Description by BillyMaysed

Can be used to make Runewords:

Cel 8

Sorceress Americas PC
Absolutely loving 1.0, just one thing; it's very inconvenient not to see the descriptions of items next to them in the search results anymore.

It was very good before to be able to see all the "LF" messages next to items so you could quickly spot the trades that were priced to your liking, now you have to mouseover or click on every trade to check them out and this makes the process a lot clunkier.
Request fulfilledby Teebling2 years agoGo to post
Fixed in 1.05/1.06. Inline trade descriptions are back.

Teebling 5828Admin

Europe PC
Shit, I think a lot of people are really missing this old functionality.

Let me see what I can do guys, I need to sleep first though, just spent 16 hours straight deploying this patch, need to rest.

for me personally thats also the only one but biggest disadvantage compared to old system. Its a nightmare searching for all that circlets and stuff :P great job on other changes!
@Teebling amazing job with the site and beautiful v1.0 updates. I will, however, agree with this feedback and assume you'll see quite a few posts popping up about the same thing - those first few text pieces from the body of the trade posts were vital for seeing the poster's asking price range.
yah, being able to see the short descriptions was important, especially for RNG type items

now i have to individually open multiple tabs looking to see if my item is worth a
Ist
or an
Ohm
subject to the roll;

XoX 0

Necromancer Playstation
Hello ,
personally i've got some trouble.
I can't seem to find all my actives trades in the "trade window".
It seems that I can see only a limited number of trade i've created in the "stash 1" but all others are empty, despite having 47 actives trades.

Teebling 5828Admin

Europe PC
XoX wrote: 2 years ago
Hello ,
It seems that I can see only a limited number of trade i've created in the "stash 1" but all others are empty, despite having 47 actives trades.
Go to your profile then, below the stash, you'll see a button to view all your active trades. It's a different area to the stash. That will let you move them to new stash tabs or just monitor them from there.

XoX 0

Necromancer Playstation
Teebling wrote: 2 years ago
Hello ,
Go to your profile then, below the stash, you'll see a button to view all your active trades. It's a different area to the stash. That will let you move them to new stash tabs or just monitor them from there.
Ok thanks for the help, owever when i'm in the menu actives trades , only 4 of them show up and I can't seem to be able to manage them from stash to stash. Maybe the Refreshing isn't updated yet ?
it is so fucking fast now! Love it. great work!

Surely not everything will be perfect in a update with this size

Teebling 5828Admin

Europe PC
Maybe the Refreshing isn't updated yet ?
No, unfortunately this looks like another bug :P Will have it fixed soon enough. I know it's a hassle but you might want to reconsider mass deletion from your stash and then start over in the meantime.

Loving the patch so far, great job @Teebling !

I have one issue:
* "Bump all trades" doesn't bump after the timer is finished.

Anyone else?

Misanthropia#2220

BillyMaysed 2188Moderator

Sorceress Americas PC
waffels wrote:
"Bump all trades" doesn't bump after the timer is finished.

Anyone else?
Yes known bug.

OP

Cel 8

Sorceress Americas PC
waffels wrote: 2 years ago
Loving the patch so far, great job @Teebling !

I have one issue:
* "Bump all trades" doesn't bump after the timer is finished.

Anyone else?
Hey BTW I fixed this bug my deleting all my trades and remaking them in the new system.

Delete all trades and bump all trades wasn't working with old trades, but works completely fine with new trades, so that seems like a very simple fix that will eventually not even be necessary as old trades time out or get sold and only new trades are left.

Teebling 5828Admin

Europe PC
Cel wrote: 2 years ago
Delete all trades and bump all trades wasn't working with old trades, but works completely fine with new trades, so that seems like a very simple fix that will eventually not even be necessary as old trades time out or get sold and only new trades are left.
This is incorrect. It was a hotfix I applied about 2 hours ago which fixed the issue. It doesn't matter if you have pre v1.0 trades guys, you can still use the bump all button now - working correctly.

OP

Cel 8

Sorceress Americas PC
Teebling wrote: 2 years ago
This is incorrect. It was a hotfix I applied about 2 hours ago which fixed the issue. It doesn't matter if you have pre v1.0 trades guys, you can still use the bump all button now - working correctly.
I actually fixed it the way I said about 15 minutes after 1.0 went live, not right before I posted that.

Deleting my old trades and making new trades really did fix the issue at the time, and allow the bump and delete all buttons to work.

But it's irrelevant now.

Teebling 5828Admin

Europe PC
I actually fixed it the way I said about 15 minutes after 1.0 went live, not right before I posted that.
Actually yeah you're right - weirdly enough, that would have fixed it.

Just don't want to encourage people to delete their trades etc. when not necessary now, which is why I stepped in there, sorry.

Teebling 5828Admin

Europe PC
Fixed in 1.05/1.06. Inline trade descriptions are back.
This post was marked as the best answer.

Just noticed the change. Awesome!

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...