diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
33 replies   5375 views

Description

Description by BillyMaysed

Can be used to make Runewords:

Thanks 🙏
i absolutely love it! thanks
Is there a way to make the trading market show ONLY playstation offers? When I toggle filter by playstation, it only filters my current page so it takes a longass time to go through 3 pages to find 1 playstation offer. Thanks!

Bnet ID:
Saiko9#1863
PSN ID:
Psnmatifierro
OP

Teebling 5763Admin

Europe PC
pico123 wrote: 2 years ago
Is there a way to make the trading market show ONLY playstation offers? When I toggle filter by playstation, it only filters my current page so it takes a longass time to go through 3 pages to find 1 playstation offer. Thanks!
Coming in the next patch. For now use the market search and look for the little playstation icon.

Teebling wrote: 2 years ago
pico123 wrote: 2 years ago
Coming in the next patch. For now use the market search and look for the little playstation icon.
Awesome!! Looking forward to it

Bnet ID:
Saiko9#1863
PSN ID:
Psnmatifierro
Man I love this website! Amazing work, room for improvements but still great direction this is going!

seras 35

Europe PC
Hey Teebling, first of all i really want to appreciate your work here. It's awesome to have a trading site that doesn't accept rmt.
- i just have 2 suggestions and that would be a "my active tradings" tab - a tab where people can manage / see their current / active listings. And 2nd: add more payment methods for donations. A lot of people don't use paypal anymore. Maybe add Klarna / directpay for EU folks. o/

Usually not online / checking d2io between 11pm - 7am CET. ( 4pm - 0am CST )
seras wrote: 2 years ago
Hey Teebling, first of all i really want to appreciate your work here. It's awesome to have a trading site that doesn't accept rmt.
- i just have 2 suggestions and that would be a "my active tradings" tab - a tab where people can manage / see their current / active listings. And 2nd: add more payment methods for donations. A lot of people don't use paypal anymore. Maybe add Klarna / directpay for EU folks. o/
You should be able to see your active trades if you click your profile.

LockeDown
Hardcore PC Ladder

seras 35

Europe PC
LockeDown wrote: 2 years ago
You should be able to see your active trades if you click your profile.
No, there is just a "Trade Activity " window - which really isn' t up to date. ( for me it just shows 3 trades, which aren't even my last 3 succesfull trades )

A "My active listings" tab would be awesome :)

OP

Teebling 5763Admin

Europe PC
No, there is just a "Trade Activity " window - which really isn' t up to date. ( for me it just shows 3 trades, which aren't even my last 3 succesfull trades )
There's a refresh time of 5 mins on these lists in your profile because of how heavy the queries are. But they should be up to date - if you're seeing something wrong please report it as a bug.

seras 35

Europe PC
Teebling wrote: 2 years ago
There's a refresh time of 5 mins on these lists in your profile because of how heavy the queries are. But they should be up to date - if you're seeing something wrong please report it as a bug.
You are right - it now actually shows the "active trades" - makes my post kinda useless :D - as you said, might have been heavy queries. ( trades really didnt show up for me for hours )
Thanks for the reply

I'm so glad I found this site! As an old school player this makes my experience complete! It would be cool if you planned on turning this in to an app as well! Keep up the great work!

Great job! I'm having double the fun with diablo2 thanks to this site!
I never thanked you @Teebling so, many thanks for adding Tux! It’s quite nice to have the choice.

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...