Search the database
Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
14 replies   2054 views

Description

Hi, I have a Obedience theresher ready for my merc, all the stats seems to be correct, I can put it on, but then it shows red and is not applyting benefits...really strange...

Can be used to make Runewords:

Hi, I have a Obedience theresher ready for my merc, all the stats seems to be correct, I can put it on, but then it shows red and is not applyting benefits...really strange...
Answeredby Netro2 years agoGo to post
Levelling the merc solved the issue, so definetely something related with the -20% req for the merc doesnt work...

Khegan 376

This is a known bug.

Remove all items from your merc, then place them back on starting with the weapon and do armor last. If that doesn't fix it, reload the game and try again.

The issue has something to do with the -% requirement mod.
Did you change his armor /helmet in the meantime ? I suspect he had a + strength/ dex modifier so you could equipp the
Thresher
, but then you swapped something and now he does not have the min requirement to use the
Thresher
Happened to me before and it took me a while to understand what was going on...
OP
Hi guys, thanks for the answers...still doesnt work:

Empty merc, as you can see, enough dex and str and level:
Then starting with only the weapon, funny thing is I can insert it, but then it shows red and does not apply benefits.

Khegan 376

I'm curious if the bug is purely visual. Have you tried testing your merc to see if he's getting any
Enchant
procs?
or just if he can kill mobs in act 1 hell ? That is how i realized there was an issue in my case.
Very odd, try to level up your merc, or bay an other.
Ye, i recommend to buy another act 2 merc. Pratham is not a proper name for act 2. Look out for Emilio.

Yes Sir. I will stay a while and listen. Beer?
downvote for Pratham, get a refund from Mr.
Greiz
This happened to me at one point too. I leveled up and it fixed the issue. you could also try removing all of his equipment and then hiring a new merc and seeing if that foxes things.

Active on D2R most evenings Pacific Standard Time
This happened to me at one point too. I leveled up and it fixed the issue. you could also try removing all of his equipment and then hiring a new merc and seeing if that foxes things.

Active on D2R most evenings Pacific Standard Time
OP
Levelling the merc solved the issue, so definetely something related with the -20% req for the merc doesnt work...
This post was marked as the best answer.
OP
rantha wrote: 2 years ago
Ye, i recommend to buy another act 2 merc. Pratham is not a proper name for act 2. Look out for Emilio.
I have Emilio on my Assa, hehe...I have ready a Doom
Thresher
, then I'll swap Pratham for another to have both
Holy Freeze
and Might auras...
I have the same problem right now. Nothing helps, even leveling up. Seems like
Hel
rune with -% requirements doesn'r work for mercs(

All trades\offers are closed within 24H (UTC +3). Make an offer if you can accept delivery in that time.
No PM trading, leave a comment in trade only pls. Pls post a link to trade after adding me in BNet.
rantha wrote: 2 years ago
Incorrect, the one you want is Waheed, he's a pro but don't forget about my boy
Bill
from act 5

https://www.youtube.com/embed/q8XApQ4aWOo

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...