Search the database
Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
3208 replies   461435 views

Uber Diablo occurrence record keeping (Softcore Non-Ladder)

No data yet

Description

Description by Bisu

Can be used to make Runewords:

2 hrs later... Still trying to kill dclone. On playstation. Help plz? No
Pul
but can work something out? Give u a
Goldwrap
?

ALL trades are available on PS, or Switch (PS preferred). I'm usually quick to respond. Make me an offer; let's make a deal. Help me help you help me. I keep odd hours. Let's trade right now! Want to?

ALL trades are available on PS, or Switch (PS preferred). I'm usually quick to respond. Make me an offer; let's make a deal. Help me help you help me. I keep odd hours. Let's trade right now! Want to?
OP

Bisu 369

PC
Hi Pineohkeyoh, because you are on playstation, not many players are available to help.

Most time people help out for free on PC. It has nothing to do with the amount you are offering, esp at this late stage of NL.
Bisu wrote: 1 year ago
Hi Pineohkeyoh, because you are on playstation, not many players are available to help.

Most time people help out for free on PC. It has nothing to do with the amount you are offering, esp at this late stage of NL.
Same here, I would for free if I play a PS account.
Thx. Sucks. Got him down pretty low but then he gets vicious and I have to bail

Tetra 180

Paladin Europe PC
Hey @Pineohkeyoh, as you may have realised, the number of people playing on console is very limited here.
I think you will find a number of people more capable helping you on PS in the D2R Clone Hunters Discord Community:
https://discord.gg/d2rclone

Edit: I spread your plea on it, #scnl-discussion
Tetra wrote: 1 year ago
Hey @Pineohkeyoh, as you may have realised, the number of people playing on console is very limited here.
I think you will find a number of people more capable helping you on PS in the D2R Clone Hunters Discord Community:
https://discord.gg/d2rclone

Edit: I spread your plea on it, #scnl-discussion
Thank you 😊 got it done with help from someone I met here

ShadowHeart 1740Moderator

Europe PC
That's great to hear that someone got you covered! Also, <3 @Tetra for going out of his way to find someone to help, and I believe someone from D2R Clone Hunters also reached out via PSN to you @Pineohkeyoh for future dclone help?

I'm in CET (Central European Time), so that's UTC+1 normally and UTC+2 during DST.
My profile says Ladder, but I play both Ladder and Non-Ladder.
ShadowHeart wrote: 1 year ago
That's great to hear that someone got you covered! Also, <3 @Tetra for going out of his way to find someone to help, and I believe someone from D2R Clone Hunters also reached out via PSN to you @Pineohkeyoh for future dclone help?
Yes, TheNo-NameGamer reached out. At that point dclone was under Duress. Fruityxtooty helped me kill dclone. Took 2 and a half hours but got a 12 18 10 Anni. Quite pleased 😄

Pineohkeyoh wrote: 1 year ago
Yes, TheNo-NameGamer reached out. At that point dclone was under Duress. Fruityxtooty helped me kill dclone. Took 2 and a half hours but got a 12 18 10 Anni. Quite pleased 😄
There is also option to have 1point smitter (any paladin with 1 point in
Smite
and fana) or any other build with high cb and fast atack. You need cheap stuff (I killed first dc on ladder with Black, draculs and rest was crap)

Europe PC
You also don’t need dracs, you can just shop for a
Life Tap
Wand
and use that on swap to cast
Life Tap
. But yes, a Smiter can do it at low level with crap/cheap gear.

I'm in CET (Central European Time), so that's UTC+1 normally and UTC+2 during DST.
That's a well-earned Anni, congrats! :)

PC | Non-Ladder | Softcore | CET/CEST (UTC+1/2)
Clone Diablo just spawned on SCL Americas. Anyone need help on console? I can do XBox or PS.
What was 30 minutes erlier in Nl Americas server ? Dclone spawning? Goes to 6/6 and when i would make a room passed. Now 1/1 Non Ladder.
Feel free to message me any time you need help on non-ladder, we're already friends on there I think (LordJontyAsia).

It's much harder to get help on console but there is a decent group of players on here, I was wondering if it was worth making a separate trusted dclone killers thread specifically for console...

PC | PSN | Switch | Europe | UTC + 0
All trades are PC, PSN or Switch!
All trades will be conducted with a cup of tea.
Offering a free cross platform trading service!
So according to The Flash's post (post3078571.html) there should be an Asia SCNL walk tomorrow at noon CET.

Can anyone confirm that?

PC | Non-Ladder | Softcore | CET/CEST (UTC+1/2)
swedgin wrote: 1 year ago
So according to The Flash's post (post3078571.html) there should be an Asia SCNL walk tomorrow at noon CET.

Can anyone confirm that?
FBI usually does Asia server walks

From DCLONE Hunters Discord

SC NON LADDER Walk :alert::bluealert:

Host: FBI
Region: TBD on Stream
Time: Wednesday, November 9, 2022 5:00 AM, in 11 hours

https://discord.com/channels/8928561935 ... 2092459049

Houston, TX Central Time. join D2R Dclone Hunters Discord https://discord.com/invite/5DgUvcAYbR
NightsAnonymous wrote: 1 year ago
FBI usually does Asia server walks

SC NON LADDER Walk

Host: FBI
Region: TBD on Stream

https://discord.com/channels/8928561935 ... 2092459049
Small note about time: Walk will be in about 4 hours @ 03:00 PST / 11:00 UTC - just FYI all

Traders: Please don't PM me for trades without a trade posting or add me on BNet without a comment on a trade posting

Trade zone: PC | Softcore, Non-Ladder | UTC-8

Europe PC
swedgin wrote: 1 year ago

Can anyone confirm that?
Yeah, this walk was announced by D2R Clone Hunters on Monday, I posted about it in the following thread: forums/bunch-of-planned-korean-dclone-w ... 65495.html. I first mentioned this walk on page #79 there. That thread is used to post about any known upcoming walks, be they ladder or non-ladder, so you may want to keep an eye on it if you're interested in Dclone hunting. There's a lot of activity in there so the most recent summary of known walks may not always be on the last page. Most of the information about upcoming walks come from D2R Clone Hunters, so you can also just join their Discord to get the information from them directly instead.

Diablo walked sometime during the night on eu realm, don't have an exact time because no timestamp on chat, but looked like early morning.

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...