Search the database
Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
3326 replies   469472 views

Uber Diablo occurrence record keeping (Softcore Non-Ladder)

No data yet

Description

Description by Bisu

Can be used to make Runewords:

OP

Bisu 371

PC
ShadowHeart wrote: 1 year ago
@Bisu Asia SCNL walked at about 17:07 CEST. It was one of those fast sudden walks.
Thanks for the info. Added to the main post. =)
OP

Bisu 371

PC
Americas SCNL just ticked to 2/6
d2r clone hunters announcement:
scnl walk on 21.10. 14:00 cest

Image...ladder also
if online, contact me via bn chat for fast trade or negotiations after placing reply here.
If u need help with SCNL "Socket" quest, ubers or waypoints, feel free to contact me. Will gladly help.
brgljez wrote: 1 year ago
d2r clone hunters announcement:
scnl walk on 21.10. 14:00 cest
Is that EU or???

ALL trades are available on PS, or Switch (PS preferred). I'm usually quick to respond. Make me an offer; let's make a deal. Help me help you help me. I keep odd hours. Let's trade right now! Want to?
Region will be decided by vote, Asian streamer by the look of things.

PC | PSN | Switch | Europe | UTC + 0
All trades are PC, PSN or Switch!
All trades will be conducted with a cup of tea.
Offering a free cross platform trading service!
Asia 4/6
Asia's going now but can't create games for some reason, anyone having trouble connecting to the server?

moot11 119

Americas PC
restart bnet! worked for me

Schnorki 3237Moderator

PC
Pirazy wrote: 1 year ago
Asia's going now but can't create games for some reason, anyone having trouble connecting to the server?
Create via lobby, not play. Then after the error, go to join and type in the same game/pass.

Tends to work because the game does get created, it just takes too long for the actual joining to work. So it
Boots
you out and then creates an empty game when it finally gets done. That empty game of yours, you can then join successfully.

Most of the time anyways...had it bug out completely once and my newly made game was immediately "full" with 0 people in it.
OP

Bisu 371

PC
Ya the game creation seems to be very laggy currently.

Added this walk to the record.
You're a lifesaver moot11 and Schnorki!! Managed to finally get in with less than a minute to spare, got myself a crisp 18/20/10, best one yet with my previous one being a 19/19/9 :D

moot11 119

Americas PC
You're a lifesaver moot11 and Schnorki!! Managed to finally get in with less than a minute to spare, got myself a crisp 18/20/10, best one yet with my previous one being a 19/19/9 :D
jeez you are on a roll!
moot11 wrote: 1 year ago
jeez you are on a roll!
Well I had a couple of bad ones in between, including an anti-perfect one, and I completely missed out on the 6-walk madness couple of weeks back but this makes it all worth it. Should hopefully net me a couple of
Ber
's, maybe, looks like there was a price-drop recently..

Schnorki 3237Moderator

PC
Price drop came with season end. That's bound to pick back up again I dare say.

Also..everyone should have at least one 10/10/5! :)
SCNL Americas 3/6. Don't see any organized walk announcements but it could happen in 4 minutes based on the timing if it was done by a streamer.

PC | Softcore Non-Ladder | US Eastern Time (UTC-4)
Expansion Ladder Season 1 Level 99 (#115 Amazon, #584 Overall)

EPOCH FAIL
SCNL Americas just walked about 4 minutes ago
OP

Bisu 371

PC
Didn't see any announcement about any streamer doing a NL walk. Maybe it was a private walk, or natural progression.
What's funny is I was logged in all day to SCNL, just saw your post, looked at my game and it kicked me out to the menu.... Go Bliz!

Please post a trade offer before sending me a friend request.
I'm in the PST time zone, typically available anywhere from 7am to 10pm
Bisu wrote: 1 year ago
Didn't see any announcement about any streamer doing a NL walk. Maybe it was a private walk, or natural progression.
I dont think it was natural progression, those dclone groups are making several walks every week on all servers. I dont think random people would sell this amount of SoJs within a week since last spawn. Must have been private walk probably.

check my other trades: member/The%20Flash/
my free items: simple t4t is fine with me :) what you pay is up to you
free anni to my WTS
LF
Ral
Nef
, keys, pame, pruby, jewel
It was quick. I was afk in menus for maybe 10 minutes after having been in game for an hour or so with no notifications. I got back in game for about 30 seconds and was surprised to get the diablo has invaded notification.

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...