Search the database
Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
3208 replies   461306 views

Uber Diablo occurrence record keeping (Softcore Non-Ladder)

No data yet

Description

Description by Bisu

Can be used to make Runewords:

Schnorki 3175Moderator

PC
Lol. No kidding. Props for the top though. :D
Geez I saw it went to 3/6 a few min ago after checking periodically all day when it was 2/6, and then went to check on my other 2 computers and it was back to 1/6 in the 2 min it took me. At least I got one though.

Anyone know of any more planned walks for NL before ladder season 2 starts (or after)?
Your comments made me curious. Opened the stream. What the... :D

Anyway, thanks a lot for yet another walk announcement, 2 more Annis in 24h :)

PC | Non-Ladder | Softcore | CET/CEST (UTC+1/2)

Schnorki 3175Moderator

PC
Ladder walk = Europe
Did Asia (NLSC) just walk? It shows 2/6 half an hour ago but currently at 1/6...

Schnorki 3175Moderator

PC
h4ldol wrote: 1 year ago
Geez I saw it went to 3/6 a few min ago after checking periodically all day when it was 2/6, and then went to check on my other 2 computers and it was back to 1/6 in the 2 min it took me. At least I got one though.

Anyone know of any more planned walks for NL before ladder season 2 starts (or after)?
Aye, Heidis walks get the sale done pretty quick. If you only try to get in when the status already moves up, your odds of missing it are pretty good. For him, you really want to either follow announcements (here, disc, ..) or just watch the stream for the countdown + early region announcements.
Thanks, yeah I wasn't following it closely enough. I think I had all three PCs parked in NA since yesterday but two got logged out and it was too late.
It's raining annis now, got myself another half decent one, 16/17/10. Woop!

PC | PSN | Switch | Europe | UTC + 0
All trades are PC, PSN or Switch!
All trades will be conducted with a cup of tea.
Offering a free cross platform trading service!
Nononono, last weekend or 2 ago was raining annis. 5 in one day lol

I am available for trading every other week, limited trading on my off week.
Thanks for understanding.

Bouncing back and forth between D2 and D4
Haha, I know, but after my struggles it feels good to have finally caught a couple myself. :)

PC | PSN | Switch | Europe | UTC + 0
All trades are PC, PSN or Switch!
All trades will be conducted with a cup of tea.
Offering a free cross platform trading service!
its true, and well deserved.

Necrarch 1603Moderator

Necromancer Europe PC
Asia at 3/6 now (but was at 2, so no idea if that's significant or not)

Main: Necromancer / Second: Assassin / Third: Amazon / Check my stash and my crafts including my caster belts :), and my many cheap
Annihilus
/ Accepting payment in L or NL currency though I only play NL

Schnorki 3175Moderator

PC
Been at 3 for well over an hour by now it seems so probably just natural progression.
hi guys long time follower , huge d2 player , finally created account lol... just wanted to finally say a big thanks to schnorki, THE first that gave me a chance to grab a anni, and the next thank you is to SHADOW ,the man who goes above and beyond with all the details .... thank you bruvaa. i constantly check these pages (phone app) dont work since the update grrr. anyway keep up the good work guys and to the others i failed to mention.

Schnorki 3175Moderator

PC
Dano86668 wrote: 1 year ago
hi guys long time follower , huge d2 player , finally created account lol... just wanted to finally say a big thanks to schnorki, THE first that gave me a chance to grab a anni, and the next thank you is to SHADOW ,the man who goes above and beyond with all the details .... thank you bruvaa. i constantly check these pages (phone app) dont work since the update grrr. anyway keep up the good work guys and to the others i failed to mention.
Well then...welcome! :)
Glad we were able to help.

ShadowHeart 1735Moderator

Europe PC
Dano86668 wrote: 1 year ago
You're very much welcome! And welcome to diablo2.io as a member, officially ;)

I'm in CET (Central European Time), so that's UTC+1 normally and UTC+2 during DST.
My profile says Ladder, but I play both Ladder and Non-Ladder.
Legends :)
\m/
Hoping Asia Server pays off whilst i sleep ...3/6 never stays long (not to jynx)
Asia's standing still but Europe just went up to 2/6, considering it's the weekend it might be worthwhile to be ready.

So we have 3, 2, 1. Which will be the blast off?

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...