Can be used to make Runewords:

OP
oglesbeard wrote: 1 week ago
I'm going to go with
Kuko Shakaku
for first unique bow.

And I'm going to go with Nightmare
Bone Fetish
as cause of first death... they can catch you off guard!
That's the Bow I'm hoping for and Monster I Fear Most!

All Trades are Negotiable. Long Live
Nihlathak
OP
Pretty Happy with This

Nihlathak
OP
This guy and his pack of wild dogs nearly got me! Had to Port out and take the long way back. Picked them off one by one

Clayface looking pretty squishy so Feel it's time for a Respec. Farm up some Chaos to reach level 30 and Face Diablo

But Before all That. Gotta Cook up some Dinner. Time for a little break

Nihlathak
OP
Back again.. a Before and After of the Attributes and Skill Trees for the Respec

Nihlathak
OP
Going to farm up Chaos for a
Amn
rune or Level 30 then face the Big D-Man himself ..

He gave me the most trouble in my last run, so I'm not feeling so great about this thus far

Nihlathak
OP
Got good news and Bad news

Good News, am one
Thul
away from crafting
Amn
then Edge

Bad News, Clayface still squishier then a fresh mud puddle on a warm spring afternoon

Nihlathak
OP
Found a new Strat against those Venom Lords on Steroids

Nihlathak
Soultego wrote: 1 week ago
Found a new Strat against those Venom Lords on Steroids
🤦🏻‍♂️… bad enemy pathing gonna be bad

casual player
OP
Was a Hard Fought Battle However Lord Diablo, I Have Bowed You .. Bow before your New Master

Nihlathak
OP
That's gonna complete Day 4 .. what I've learned today is the Zephyr proved better then
Ral
Tal
Ral
Bow
and
Golem Mastery
is more like Golem Plastery cause Clayface keeps getting Plastered over the Floors

Not even sure what I could have done differently. perhaps all them points into
Corpse Explosion
instead
but rather liking the idea I'm not relying on it so much so I don't know, have to think this over more

Nihlathak
Not being a terribly experienced player, I have to wonder, will Attack Rating eventually become a problem that renders your bow attacks useless, such that you are relying entirely on golem/merc and
Corpse Explosion
? Or is it possible to keep up with Attack Rating into Hell just based on gear?

casual player

TheDoo 270

Europe PC
Not being a terribly experienced player, I have to wonder, will Attack Rating eventually become a problem that renders your bow attacks useless, such that you are relying entirely on golem/merc and
Corpse Explosion
Oh yeah. But you can force thru Hell with lvl farming if you have AR problems because big chunk of AR formula is your character lvl vs enemy lvl that affects the hit% (you can see/test this out in end game 86+ lvls -- the more you level up the less stress you have on nominal AR values). Other part is your att rating vs their defense (which can be lowered/ignored with items). The main issue is the fact that ITD (ignore target's defense) doesn't work on Act Bosses, their lvl is waaay up high, and their defense is usually decent, and that is where majority (if not all) of Bow builds suck the most. However you can also circumvent those problems with having a skill or a weapon that has either "always hits" trait (
Guided Arrow
for example) or something like explosive arrows/bolts which always hits/triggers even if the actual physical arrow doesn't hit. :)

Ma neeeeeeema veeeeeeeze! xd

Someone much smarter than me already said once: "The real value of something doesn't reflect in a number of how much a seller is asking for it, but on how much a buyer is willing to pay for it."
OP
Corpse Explosion

Can't say I know all the game mechanics of Diablo Ogle, but did already consider the Attack Rating being one of the Achilles from the Bowmancer. Hence why Zypher proved better then
Ral
Tal
Ral
Bow; capable of bringing down target's defense was effective when only hitting 50-60% of my shots. My solution going into this was stacking AR gear whenever possible and Banking on Mercenary's True Sight skill

TheDoo wrote: 1 week ago
Oh yeah. But you can force thru Hell with lvl farming if you have AR problems because big chunk of AR formula is your character lvl vs enemy lvl that affects the hit% (you can see/test this out in end game 86+ lvls -- the more you level up the less stress you have on nominal AR values). Other part is your att rating vs their defense (which can be lowered/ignored with items). The main issue is the fact that ITD (ignore target's defense) doesn't work on Act Bosses, their lvl is waaay up high, and their defense is usually decent, and that is where majority (if not all) of Bow builds suck the most. However you can also circumvent those problems with having a skill or a weapon that has either "always hits" trait (
Guided Arrow
for example) or something like explosive arrows/bolts which always hits/triggers even if the actual physical arrow doesn't hit. :)
That was all useful information Doo man, Thank you!

Nihlathak
OP
Day 5 .. Act 5! Here we are, Finally. Suiting too being Day 5, Act 5. You know the Drill, Gotta Seek and Destroy All Monsters!

Hoping to find that
Amn
or
Thul
for Edge. Also could use a
Sol
to craft Lore for the 1st +skills gear and yea' Have Fun! LETS GET IT!

Nihlathak
TheDoo wrote: 1 week ago
... or something like explosive arrows/bolts which always hits/triggers even if the actual physical arrow doesn't hit. :)
huh! I didn't know Explosive Arrow would always trigger, even on a missed shot. But that effect will only do fire damage, right?... which won't be terribly useful in Hell.

casual player
OP
That takes care of Shenk and Eldritch. Pretty easy actually. Also Clayface starting to feel little more Tankier in A5 some odd reason

Nihlathak
OP
After saving the Soldiers and receiving another
was able to Craft 3x
Ral
into another
Thul
for the
Amn
rune needed to Craft this thing of Beauty

Say Hello to the Perfect
Edge Bow
! Feel like I need to give her a Name. Take a little time to think of one. Any Suggestions??

Nihlathak

Necrarch 1719Moderator

Necromancer Europe PC
Partr'Edge ? Fr'Edge?
No-owl-Edge ?

Main: Necromancer / Second: Assassin / Third: Amazon / Check my stash and my crafts including my caster belts :), and my many cheap
Annihilus
/ Accepting payment in L or NL currency though I only play NL
N-Edge-romancer

casual player
OP
Necrarch wrote: 1 week ago
Partr'Edge ? Fr'Edge?
No-owl-Edge ?
Think I got the 1st two but No Owl Edge? what am I missing?
N-Edge-romancer
Ha, I like that. But not exactly what I had in mind. Leaning towards a Female name with The Edge or the
Edge Bow
to follow

Partredge the
Edge Bow
sounds pretty good so far, as an example

Nihlathak

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...