diablo2.io is supported by ads
43 replies   7595 views

Description

Description by louner

Can be used to make Runewords:

atari 448

Europe XLinux
Schnorki wrote: 1 year ago
Prevent monster heal does not work for a mercenary, it has to be on the player.
Prevent monster heal also generally does not work against ubers, no matter who applies it.
Thanks for the clarification.

Schnorki 3153Moderator

PC
Necrarch wrote: 1 year ago
If I understand correctly, Malice in a 3os polearm should work as well, right (and no drain life for hirelings) ?
Correct.

Though as much as you want to stop their regen, you also want your merc to still do some actual damage and whatnot so while Malice works in a pinch, there are far better options out there.

Necrarch 1584Moderator

Necromancer Europe PC
I suppose you can swap merc weapon from cube, as you'd do a
Fade
proc from Treachery - even if sounds annoying to do.

Still a 3os
Eth
Thresher
is cheap so may be an option ;)

Main: Necromancer / Second: Assassin / Third: Amazon / Check my stash and my crafts including my caster belts :), and my many cheap
Annihilus
/ Accepting payment in L or NL currency though I only play NL
While running Ubers with my summon Necro, I always gear merc with GFace, Duress and Obedience. They all cheap and effective I believe and mostly due to telestomping, merc doesn't need LL.

* I trade both ladder and non-ladder, please check before asking.
* All my trades are for runes, keys (especially KoT and KoH) and essences!
louner wrote: 1 year ago
Ok I'm going for round two and I'll try a few different things. :D I will let you know my thoughts on summon necro later. :D

keys.png
You gear looks like Chuck Norris is doing Ubers.
OP

louner 197

Europe PC
ceving wrote: 1 year ago
Ok I'm going for round two and I'll try a few different things. :D I will let you know my thoughts on summon necro later. :D

keys.png
You gear looks like Chuck Norris is doing Ubers.
Ye, thats my
Key
mule. :D

Sorry to
Revive
this thread a bit. But, I just had time to read through everything in full. Lots of great information. The one thing I don't understand right now is why use Cows for tele stomp? Do cows have some ability or innate quality about them that make them advantageous? OR are we using cows mostly out of convenience?
Thank you

Open to negotiation.
Please check out my other listings! member/Bumper007/
Hospital Worker, Typically available AM 0600-1200 and PM 2200-2400 CST NA.
OP

louner 197

Europe PC
Bumper007 wrote: 1 year ago
Sorry to
Revive
this thread a bit. But, I just had time to read through everything in full. Lots of great information. The one thing I don't understand right now is why use Cows for tele stomp? Do cows have some ability or innate quality about them that make them advantageous? OR are we using cows mostly out of convenience?
Thank you
Urdars are better because of Crushing Blow, but cows are just very easy to access (and you can reliably get them), there are plenty of them and they are strong enough to kill Ubers and mini ubers, which makes them second best I think :D

i just checked cow's stats and they are... weak??

i mean, they have 10k hp, which is pretty good and they won't die for sure but their damage sucks: ~150 damage per attack; for example, my skeletons have around 950~ base damage

OP

louner 197

Europe PC
n8mare wrote: 1 year ago

i mean, they have 10k hp, which is pretty good and they won't die for sure but their damage sucks: ~150 damage per attack; for example, my skeletons have around 950~ base damage
Skeleton Mastery
skill has +monster life and +monster damage which multiplies that by >400%, merc might aura gives >200% ed and you cast
Amplify Damage
on Ubers on top of that, then
Terror
on minios. This is more than enough. :)

I sometimes only had issues with
Uber Baal
, but in those cases I just revived Urdars. I also noticed that when you manage to get
Uber Baal
close to a wall or a corner he teleports less (he seems to get kind of stuck) and its easier to fend off his minions with
Terror

Skeleton Mastery
skill has +monster life and +monster damage which multiplies that by >400%, merc might aura gives >200% ed and you cast
Amplify Damage
Terror

Uber Baal
, but in those cases I just revived Urdars. I also noticed that when you manage to get
Uber Baal
close to a wall or a corner he teleports less (he seems to get kind of stuck) and its easier to fend off his minions with
Terror
completely forgot about a passive skill, so yeah, its about ~150*5=~750 damage, which is still less than
Skeleton
's damage but is decent
didn't mention merc aura, curse, also have a Beast
Iron Golem
which is really good, like almost doubles the damage thanks to attack speed bonus (btw i forgot that my merc got fanatism bonus too, he's like a monster now) because i was speaking about base White damage

anyway, urdars are just without a rival BIS revivals thanks to
Stun
+ crushing blow which deals much more damage to bosses than a 50~ base damage difference between cow's damage

but in reality i just don't bother getting any revivals even tho i got my first Enigma recently :D (i have a feeling to write a little topic about but i don't know when lol...)

OP

louner 197

Europe PC
Stun
+ crushing blow which deals much more damage to bosses than a 50~ base damage difference between cow's damage
Yes they are better, cows are just "good enough" and you can get them consistently.

I mostly used cows cause my connection is not truly stable and it is sometimes really annoying to find and
Revive
Urdars. But, yeah, they are far more useful. But I didn't try Übers without revives. Maybe I can since my merc recently got his Infinity.

Skeleton Mastery
Amplify Damage
Terror

Uber Baal
Uber Baal
Terror
completely forgot about a passive skill, so yeah, its about ~150*5=~750 damage, which is still less than
Skeleton
's damage but is decent
didn't mention merc aura, curse, also have a Beast
Iron Golem
which is really good, like almost doubles the damage thanks to attack speed bonus (btw i forgot that my merc got fanatism bonus too, he's like a monster now) because i was speaking about base White damage

Stun

but in reality i just don't bother getting any revivals even tho i got my first Enigma recently :D (i have a feeling to write a little topic about but i don't know when lol...)
I'm also planning to make an
Iron Golem
with Beast but not sure how to manage mana. What is your set up for this?

OP

louner 197

Europe PC
basicnecromancy wrote: 1 year ago
Iron Golem
Why do you want Beast
Iron Golem
instead of just holding Beast and using Infinity
Iron Golem
? What are you going to use on your necro in the weapon slot?

Iron Golem
Why do you want Beast
Iron Golem
Iron Golem
If I carry it myself it decrease the number of skellies. I use AoKL and merc has Infinity. I guess the best combination is Infinity merc, Beast IG but mana could be issue.

By the way, is there anyone here, manage to get 4 or 5 to SS from any necro shield? This is, of course, a little bit over it but maximizing is such thing after all. :D

I'm trying to reroll some rare shrunken head with a little trick but so far no accomplish.

Iron Golem
Why do you want Beast
Iron Golem
Iron Golem
If I carry it myself it decrease the number of skellies. I use AoKL and merc has Infinity. I guess the best combination is Infinity merc, Beast IG but mana could be issue.
here's my current build: https://d2.maxroll.gg/d2planner/yz0106g4

i'm using 1 line of healing potions, 2 lines of mana and 1 line of full rejuvs. don't struggle with mana since i have maek from homu (CE often even restore mana instead of using it),
Teleport
doesn't take much mana (max 2 potions in longest run like meph or andy)

i have so many thing to updrage tho, my impossible gg build is: https://d2.maxroll.gg/d2planner/t00106ti

i'm using 1 line of healing potions, 2 lines of mana and 1 line of full rejuvs. don't struggle with mana since i have maek from homu (CE often even restore mana instead of using it),
Teleport

i have so many thing to updrage tho, my impossible gg build is: https://d2.maxroll.gg/d2planner/t00106ti
Shit, I just looked at your Dream build but are those
Wand
and head even possible to exist?

Teleport

Shit, I just looked at your Dream build but are those
Wand
and head even possible to exist?
well, i could create these in planner so i assume that it is possible xd like it doesn't allow you to create amulet with 4 affixes or smth

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...

No matches
diablo2.io is supported by ads

Value:
Hide ads forever by supporting the site with a donation.

Greetings adblocker...

Warriv asks that you consider disabling your adblocker when using diablo2.io

Ad revenue helps keep the servers going and supports me, the site's creator :)

A one-time donation hides all ads, forever:
Make a donation