Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
6 replies   5140 views

Description

Hi,
basically I see very few public games listed in lobby for normal and nightmare difficulty.
it started few days ago when I was looking for public games to go from act1 to act5. I can see only 1-3 games available... I've a friend that live in my country and he told me that he can see view more games listed (often I cannot see even the public games he starts).
Anybody else having this (or similar) issue?

Can be used to make Runewords:

Hi,
basically I see very few public games listed in lobby for normal and nightmare difficulty.
it started few days ago when I was looking for public games to go from act1 to act5. I can see only 1-3 games available... I've a friend that live in my country and he told me that he can see view more games listed (often I cannot see even the public games he starts).
Anybody else having this (or similar) issue?

DiabloDeDeadpool wrote: 2 years ago
May the loot be with you...

Schnorki 3270Moderator

PC
There does seem to be some mechanic actually blocking you from seeing more. Not sure about the exact workings of it or how to get around that atm but it does happen from time to time. Confirmed that with a few folks by now every so often.

Additionally, there's a "bug" that doesn't reset your list scrolling when you change difficulties. That is, if you look at the Hell lobby, scroll down there and then switch to nightmare or normal which happen to have less games, your list still stays scrolled down to "the end of hell length" and you only ever see one game in the normal/nm lobby. That one is easily fixed however by just hovering over it and scrolling up via mousewheel.
OP
I usually play in eu servers... I tryed to use asian servers and almost cannot see any game... but connecting to us servers I see many public games again

Nightmare seems to have a bug that lists 1 or no games at all where normal and hell have plenty. A refresh (back to char list and load lobbies again) tends to bring them back.
OP
FanciestCrab wrote: 2 years ago
Nightmare seems to have a bug that lists 1 or no games at all where normal and hell have plenty. A refresh (back to char list and load lobbies again) tends to bring them back.
will try your run-around, tnx

So did you help them?
OP
OrcozZio wrote: 2 years ago
FanciestCrab wrote: 2 years ago
will try your run-around, tnx
I cannot see differences refreshing the lobby (lobby - char list - lobby again) even changing selected char

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...

No matches

Value:
Hide ads forever by supporting the site with a donation.

Greetings adblocker...

Warriv asks that you consider disabling your adblocker when using diablo2.io

Ad revenue helps keep the servers going and supports me, the site's creator :)

A one-time donation hides all ads, forever:
Make a donation