diablo2.io is supported by ads
2839 replies   371278 views

Description

Description by Darq

Can be used to make Runewords:

Necrarch 1599Moderator

Necromancer Europe PC
I am Bone necro, so will suffer against übers anyway. But at least I'll die less with more res than my current Bonehsade. :)

Main: Necromancer / Second: Assassin / Third: Amazon / Check my stash and my crafts including my caster belts :), and my many cheap
Annihilus
/ Accepting payment in L or NL currency though I only play NL
Kind of newly completed WW Barb and he horked a
Ber
today.

* I trade both ladder and non-ladder, please check before asking.
* All my trades are for runes, keys (especially KoT and KoH) and essences!

seras 35

Europe PC
Didn't have any luck the last days, but my last run was nice.
Got a
Lo
rune ( the first hr in like 5-6 weeks, bnet ) from an elite in rof, followed by these 2 in cs:

Also crafted 2+ bow / 20ias / 3%ll / kb gloves which is nice .. if i'd have a bowazon on ladder.

Usually not online / checking d2io between 11pm - 7am CET. ( 4pm - 0am CST )

few minutes ago in travnical

Image...ladder also
if online, contact me via bn chat for fast trade or negotiations after placing reply here.
If u need help with SCNL "Socket" quest, ubers or waypoints, feel free to contact me. Will gladly help.
1 CS - maras 22 & light die 55
Yesterday, I was running thru
Tal Rasha's Tomb
and was being chased by a pack of Extra Fast Beetles, and got caught up in a cluster of pots and kicked one to get away and it dropped a 20 life / 17 mana small charm.

Almost makes me want to take the time to smash them all the time.
Okay, so I've been trying to craft
Blood Gloves
for my javazon for maybe a month. It was an on-and-off effort only when I had the materials, so it was really maybe a total of 20-25 pairs I crafted. None of them were any good though, nor was I depending on the crafting because I eventually traded for 2/20 gloves that have 38% in total resists which I've been happy with and continue to use.

From time to time though, I still crafted a few to see if anything good came up. Not only were there no
Javelin
2/20s, there were no 2/20s period, not that the other +2 skill rolls are anywhere near as valuable.

I decided to change the recipe after reading a thread that made me rethink what I was doing. Javazons would benefit from mana bonuses more than the bonuses from the
Blood Gloves
recipe. It was worth giving
Caster Gloves
a try instead.

First ever Caster glove craft yesterday:
Not quite there, but still one of my better crafts considering out of the two dozen or so
Blood Gloves
, none of them were even +2
Javelin

And the second one today:
I think my reaction was a mix between "oh come on" and "guess I'm done now" because I didn't expect to get this so soon after trying a new recipe and I don't really have a reason to keep trying anymore. I don't even value magic find on my gear and the mana bonus is the bare minimum, but I'll gladly take the mana steal and best possible mana per kill roll. I can still max out all my resists by swapping out a single small charm.

In my testing so far, the mana per kill has made a significant difference in mana availability even in the presence of the finger mages in
Chaos Sanctuary
. I wasn't using any mana per kill before because I couldn't be bothered with trying to obtain
Silkweave
, even though I found a pair earlier in ladder that I gave to a friend before I switched my build from tanky javazon to a more meta build. I guess I was missing out.

Check "crafted a nice item" off the D2R bucket list.

PC | Softcore Non-Ladder | US Eastern Time (UTC-4)
Expansion Ladder Season 1 Level 99 (#115 Amazon, #584 Overall)

EPOCH FAIL
Not a 3/20/20, but... This jewel ain't bad either:

Necrarch 1599Moderator

Necromancer Europe PC
Wow, that jewel is just excellent to be put in Andy's visage !

Main: Necromancer / Second: Assassin / Third: Amazon / Check my stash and my crafts including my caster belts :), and my many cheap
Annihilus
/ Accepting payment in L or NL currency though I only play NL
Necrarch wrote: 1 year ago
Wow, that jewel is just excellent to be put in Andy's visage !
Yeah, that is most likely where it'll end up! I'm even sitting on a
Ral
'd Andy's, but it's a low roll so it kind of feels like a waste to slam this jewel into it. But then again, I'm on SP so who knows when/if I'll get a better one. Decisions, decisions...
3rd countess run this mornung

Paolo 26

Europe PC
a SoJ in the second run from
Travincal
!
First time ever see 3 Keys of Destruction from a run, also got 2
Key of Hate
same run
I got another
Gul
from Hellforge!

I also got a
Mage Plate
with 15 ED. Now the only thing between me and getting my first Enigma is finding a
Ber
(besides a ladder reset).

I play both ladder and non-ladder.
I can share how I got really unlucky, but that probably needs a thread of its own.
soj from travnical few minutes ago

Image...ladder also
if online, contact me via bn chat for fast trade or negotiations after placing reply here.
If u need help with SCNL "Socket" quest, ubers or waypoints, feel free to contact me. Will gladly help.

louner 197

Europe PC
damn good roll... and in a GMB :D

Literally got them not more than 5 minutes apart.

Even found a
Gul
rune earlier today.

Troll offers will get Troll responses!
one more
Jah
from travnical, few minutes ago

Image...ladder also
That pic with 3
Key of Destruction
is incredible! Didn't know she could drop that many. Wonder if 4 is possible.. xD

Anyways, here's my luck (very first Trav run of the day, after coming up dry in CS and WSK last couple hours):
This is amazingly my 5th
Sur
this month off Trav:

Sur
hork - 7/10/22
Sur
hork - 7/16/22
Sur
hork - 7/22/22
Sur
drop - 7/24/22
Sur
hork - 7/31/22

Guessing I've done around 500 Trav runs total this month (doing a lot of
Key
runs as well, no HRs off Countess yet).

When I'm not slaying demons, I'm usually out hiking mountains.

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...

No matches

Value:
Hide ads forever by supporting the site with a donation.

Greetings adblocker...

Warriv asks that you consider disabling your adblocker when using diablo2.io

Ad revenue helps keep the servers going and supports me, the site's creator :)

A one-time donation hides all ads, forever:
Make a donation