Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
2822 replies   369154 views

Description

Description by Darq

Can be used to make Runewords:

Zero187 wrote: 1 year ago
Jahs and Bers come and go, but a perfect self-found maras is something you'll probably only get once. I'd keep that beauty! May fit one of your builds down the road (if not already).

Just to put it in perspective, I've found over 20 maras and best one yet was a 29. Big time congrats on that 30!
Thank you!
And thank you for the kind advice.

Schnorki 3138Moderator

PC
Necrarch wrote: 1 year ago
my never-died-yet sin (softcore but still, I prefer her that way)
You know you're doing it wrong, right?

Ever notice how when people get a new car or a new phone or whatever they're all stressed and super-careful about it so as not to blemish it? You start having way more fun with things once they make it past their first drop/scratch/whatever. :P

Necrarch 1566Moderator

Necromancer Europe PC
Oh, I did that with my car the very first day. Bigger than previous, scratched the side. Was NOT quite happy...

Main: Necromancer / Second: Assassin / Third: Amazon / Check my stash and my crafts including my caster belts :), and my many cheap
Annihilus
/ Accepting payment in L or NL currency though I only play NL
ALLEyezOnMe wrote: 1 year ago
Don't mean to be "that guy", but come on,
Highlord's Wrath
? Since when is this considered "really lucky"?
Worth
Vex
/ 3
Ist
on Ladder atm

NL 93 Summon Necro, 89 Hammerdin, 89 Fohdin, 88 Light sorc, 86 Blizz Sorc, 84 Smiter, 60+
Enchant
sorc

Ladder Necro, 2x Sorc, Hammer,
Enchant
etc

UTC +10, from Sydney, Australia Wolfie83#6920 & Cyric#31733
Wolfie83 wrote: 1 year ago
had 2nd Highlords drop off Hell Summoner, first one dropped on Hell Meph (smiter using)
I say congratulations on your
Highlord's Wrath
amulet. I've found
Nokozan Relic
3-4 times and one single
Atma's Scarab
and that's it. I'd be happy to find one of those and I had to trade for both used on my paladin and barb. Enjoy it
1st High rune drop this ladder, 113 runs in doing Trav - dropped a
Sur
rune

NL 93 Summon Necro, 89 Hammerdin, 89 Fohdin, 88 Light sorc, 86 Blizz Sorc, 84 Smiter, 60+
Enchant
sorc

Enchant
etc

Rik 131

Americas PC
Ghost hunting
Arcane Sanctuary
yesterday with my horker (silly, I know lol) and dropped 10 total runes on a single run which is my current record. There was a
Hel
and
Sol
in the batch but nothing crazy. However, a unique ring I picked up and forgot about bc I don’t expect much from them turned out to be the legendary soj. Wooo 🥳

Rik 131

Americas PC
Wolfie83 wrote: 1 year ago
1st High rune drop this ladder, 113 runs in doing Trav - dropped a
Sur
rune
The first of many.

Anything
Sur
-
Jah
just packs an extra strong high rune rush for me. Congrats :)
Was taking a nap, but cat woke me up and figured I'd check the TZ on my phone quick.
Chaos Sanctuary
! Hopped right out of bed and loaded up for last ~30 minutes of it, with my Java + hork Barb combo getting lucky on 2nd run (608% MF / 78%
Find Item
):

Stepped away for a bit, made dinner then hopped back on for some Trav. Probably an hour and a half went by and paid off nice:

Been about 2 months since I've got a HR from Trav and running it a decent amount, so feels good to finally refresh the counter! My 7th
Ber
found total so far.

When I'm not slaying demons, I'm usually out hiking mountains.

168 Trav run dropped a 26 res Mara's (price check says around
Ohm
in value)
142 horked a
Gul
rune
113 dropped a
Sur
rune :)

Enchant
sorc

Enchant
etc

Was taking a nap, but cat woke me up and figured I'd check the TZ on my phone quick.
Well, duuuuuh, what else is there to do when a cat wakes one up? :D :D :D

Schnorki 3138Moderator

PC
Would also be a good time to just get a dog instead. :P
Schnorki wrote: 1 year ago
Not a cat person, eh? I actually have both a cat and a dog. All about how you raise 'em! Some cats are great, it really just comes down to the owner. Only complaint is all the furballs he pukes up.. But well worth it for all the love and affection. My girlfriend gets jealous sometimes xD

Schnorki 3138Moderator

PC

Not a cat person, eh? I actually have both a cat and a dog. All about how you raise 'em! Some cats are great, it really just comes down to the owner. Only complaint is all the furballs he pukes up.. But well worth it for all the love and affection. My girlfriend gets jealous sometimes xD
Well, I do like all animals. But dogs remain the only ones that I'd have living with me. Not counting the occasional visiting spider of course. :)

Well, I do like all animals. But dogs remain the only ones that I'd have living with me. Not counting the occasional visiting spider of course. :)
Ha, what kind of dog(s)? I've got a Pomeranian myself. May be a fun idea to start a pet pic thread on here :)

Schnorki 3138Moderator

PC

Ha, what kind of dog(s)? I've got a Pomeranian myself. May be a fun idea to start a pet pic thread on here :)
Currently none, sadly, but more likely than not again eventually. I did grow up with the world's best wire-haired dachshund.
My girlfriend wants a dachshund so bad, ever since her previous one passed away, but I'm more of a corgi guy myself, so we can't really come to an agreement :D

Schnorki 3138Moderator

PC
Easy..get both :p
This is insane, id never thought id find a
Zod
, but here i am. Now its just that damn
Jah
rune left to find, my holy grail.

keep your eyes on the stars and your feet on the Ground.
2 months ago I found my first
Griffon's Eye
, a 20/13. 3 days ago I found my second, a 18/12. Right now the third dropped...oO Have not id it yet.

Edit : It was a 16/13, ok I guess.

BIN = Buy it now. First to hit BIN get the item, even if there are higher bids after !
Timezone : UTC+1

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...