Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
2831 replies   370157 views

Description

Description by Darq

Can be used to make Runewords:

Were just doin some cassual trav runs, done way over 3000 runs in total (i counted to 3k then i quit) besides 2
Sur
runes, this is by far the best run yet :D.

keep your eyes on the stars and your feet on the Ground.
4 hours of gambling last night and nothing. Then Terrorized Trav poops out a
Jah
today. I'll take that consolation prize.
Sur
and
Ber
in back-to-back runs. Second time I've horked two high runes in back-to-back runs.

Zebot 70

Paladin Americas PC
ashe400 wrote: 1 year ago
Sur
and
Ber
in back-to-back runs. Second time I've horked two high runes in back-to-back runs.
Looks like we need to find you a good source of cannot be frozen :)
zZorceressTraderz wrote: 1 year ago
Sur
and
Ber
Looks like we need to find you a good source of cannot be frozen :)
Sad thing is I have a trang
Belt
on a mule somewhere.
Sur
and
Ber
Time to buy a lottery ticket.
Doing Travs this morning for gold (before I realized you could exploit with 15 Gheeds and Edge) and within 10 runs I found 2
Ohm
. Also found an
Um
about an hour later.

"Having Shadowheart around is better than luck. More reliable."
~Necrarch
Did my first ever UBER run on my own taking advantage of the buffs
I was casually doing
Arachnid Lair
primarily for EP then this beauty dropped. At least for me it's a big thing :D

Griffon's Eye
Had a DClone in the same game (out of nowhere)

Did it on a whim while a wee bit intoxicated... Thoughts? Edit: It is in HC and it is ethereal in case that wasn't obvious!

Hardcore mode is my jam. Played a lot of D1. Played D2 from its release till about 2010, then lots of D3 for most of the 2010's. 29 year Magic: the Gathering player. 12 year League of Legends player.
Just realized I somehow lost/sold my nice Barb FCR amulet (a junk magic amulet was sitting in its place when I went to grab it out of my stash) and in my moment of disappointment, decided to craft a handful of amulets to test my luck.

Had 7 crafts total, with this being the very last one (which also happened to be crafted using the very same magic amulet that was supposed to be my Barb ammy):
Thinking I can sell this and buy an even better Barb amulet with the profit. Might've really turned my luck around tonight! Just gotta hope this one doesn't disappear next xD

When I'm not slaying demons, I'm usually out hiking mountains.

Necrarch 1584Moderator

Necromancer Europe PC
Zero187 wrote: 1 year ago
Just realized I somehow lost/sold my nice Barb FCR amulet (a junk magic amulet was sitting in its place when I went to grab it out of my stash) and in my moment of disappointment, decided to craft a handful of amulets to test my luck.

Had 7 crafts total, with this being the very last one (which also happened to be crafted using the very same magic amulet that was supposed to be my Barb ammy):

Amulet_Necro_PlagueGorget_89.png

Thinking I can sell this and buy an even better Barb amulet with the profit. Might've really turned my luck around tonight! Just gotta hope this one doesn't disappear next xD
Wow ! That should be worth around 10
Ber

Main: Necromancer / Second: Assassin / Third: Amazon / Check my stash and my crafts including my caster belts :), and my many cheap
Annihilus
/ Accepting payment in L or NL currency though I only play NL

Paolo 26

Europe PC
found my first griffon horkeling in
Terror
-
Travincal
!

Shax 18

Europe PC
Suddenly..
Too bad I already made my 15% ED AP Chains of Honor. Stoked tho!
I got a
Ber
from the chest behind
Mephisto
last night. Pretty stoked
I have to thank the speed buff (as well as my Jeweler's
Diadem
of Speed acquired yesterday) for this one because it bumped me up to 186% faster run/walk. On any other day, I would have had no chance.

The last carver kill in Colenzo's pack happened at the base of the throne where the merc is standing, but the click continuation sent me to the top of the stairs. A split second before that with the second-to-last kill in the pack, the
Lo
rune dropped where I marked it. I somehow still made it back fast enough to snatch that
Lo
Just to place some context in the midst of all these pub run successes I post, I missed a
Jah
rune last night in the chamber. Putting aside why the heck we were killing
Baal
in the first place, I've missed so many drops in the chamber thanks to player collision detection or simply those damn stalagmites in the Ground.

PC | Softcore Non-Ladder | US Eastern Time (UTC-4)
Expansion Ladder Season 1 Level 99 (#115 Amazon, #584 Overall)

EPOCH FAIL
Karn Liberated wrote: 1 year ago
Did it on a whim while a wee bit intoxicated... Thoughts? Edit: It is in HC and it is ethereal in case that wasn't obvious!
Since Oath doesn't get talked about enough, this perfect ED roll of yours is amazing, and it sounds like you got it on the first try. Also, runes don't grow on trees in hardcore, so congrats!

Back in S1, I asked a friend of mine what upgrades he was looking to make for his barb. He mentioned wanting to make an Oath since it was an endgame-level runeword within his item budget. I wanted to gift him one as a surprise, but he stopped playing back in August, so despite trading for an ethereal 4 socket
Balrog Blade
, I never put the runes in it.

I imagine I probably would have cleaned it at least once trying to get a respectable ED roll though, say above 300%. Oath's ED range is just too wide, but at least it's inexpensive compared to other runewords in the same damage range. Hardcore would drastically change the affordability of any re-roll efforts though.

PC | Softcore Non-Ladder | US Eastern Time (UTC-4)
Expansion Ladder Season 1 Level 99 (#115 Amazon, #584 Overall)

EPOCH FAIL
At the moment i am really happy. I have lots of luck this season. I found a perfect
Mage Plate
15ed, 15 dura with 3 sockets in cows. I found some
Ber
Runes, I found a griffons eye, Nightwings Veil with 15 cold damage, some
Vex
runes, 1
Sur
, many
Ist
Runes from Countess, 2 arachnid belts. And now i am one the way to level 96 with my sorc.
Not my best overall day, but I finally horked something worthy. First horker I've ever built and been using for about 3 weeks now with a lot of good finds, but nothing incredible on the hork itself until last night. Decided to see if he could solo CS (pit zerker with 550 MF so he's a bit squishy) and on my first run I horked a
Jah
out of
Infector of Souls
. Naturally that meant I had to do about 20 more CS runs, but found nothing of note haha.

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...