Search the database
Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
10 replies   214 views
2

Description

After I made that sweet -55infinity In a Scythe I had to give it a shot and I like it

Not tedious like I thought and pretty fast

How do you get to 105fcr tho?
I’ve got mage fist Arachnid Mesh griffins eye
And 2 soj and just at 84 fcr

Do you swap the soj for opalveins??
5

Can be used to make Runewords:

7
After I made that sweet -55infinity In a Scythe I had to give it a shot and I like it

Not tedious like I thought and pretty fast

How do you get to 105fcr tho?
I’ve got mage fist Arachnid Mesh griffins eye
And 2 soj and just at 84 fcr

Do you swap the soj for opalveins??

stay a while and listen to the corpses explode


will take offers of

pamys
pgems
statues
keys

on all items, unless otherwise noted
7
You will need 1x Crafted Amulet with 20% faster cast rate. And 2 Rings with 10% each.
Magefist 20%+ Arach 20% + Griffon 25% = 65% + 20+10+10= 105fcr Not considering armor

The Dark Lord shall vanish into hell.
Prince of Devils shall believe.
Darkness turning to light.
Thanks to the savior.
Holy Angel of Heaven.
The Immortal Master may rise.
7
OP
Forgot to say I have a 1/20 sorc amulet

stay a while and listen to the corpses explode


will take offers of

pamys
pgems
statues
keys

on all items, unless otherwise noted
7
OP
I’m them using the Chains of Honor I have cause I like the all res

Might try a viper magi out since I can out a facet in

stay a while and listen to the corpses explode


will take offers of

pamys
pgems
statues
keys

on all items, unless otherwise noted
7
There are lots 10fcr rings. Opalvein Sling Manald Heal (ladder). Or Rare Magic.
I like to wear a 4 socketed armor with facets. No Que Hegan or Others.

My build for Infinity=
Magefist 20fcr
Arachnid Mesh 20fcr
Griffon's Eye + Lightning Uber Jewel 25fcr
4 socketed Magic Dusk Shroud (24fhr or 100 life or Nova Shield) + 4x 5/5 Lightning facets
Infinity Polearm
2/20fcr Crafted Amulet (+90 Mana and 20 all res)
2x Lightning Opalvein
all= 105fcr

The Dark Lord shall vanish into hell.
Prince of Devils shall believe.
Darkness turning to light.
Thanks to the savior.
Holy Angel of Heaven.
The Immortal Master may rise.
7
richhtx wrote: 1 hour ago
I’m them using the Chains of Honor I have cause I like the all res

Might try a viper magi out since I can out a facet in
All res is useless for a Nova ES Sorc. Does not work with ES. And ES must always be active.

Only some poison res matters. Add Cleansing Aura from Cure on your merc.

You should go with a socketed Vipermagi or Ormus.
7
OP
I’m using es ok
Viper magi it is

stay a while and listen to the corpses explode


will take offers of

pamys
pgems
statues
keys

on all items, unless otherwise noted
7
Cold, Fire and Lightning res can be +95 or -100, all the same for an activated Energy Shield. Only when it fails because mana hits 0 do these res make a difference. But this case should never happen. The superior strategy is to prioritize mana and damage. That's also why SoJ is better than almost all gg rare 10 fcr rings. For mana regen go with Prayer Merc + Cure + Insight (the 3 auras synergize for triple regen)
7
DasNarf wrote: 1 hour ago
Skin of the Vipermagi - 30
Arachnid Mesh - 20
Magefist/ Trang-Oul's Claws - 20
Griffon's Eye - 25
--------------
Total - 95

One FCR ring or amulet and you are set.
This is the way, unless you can find a sick 2/10 amulet so you can wear 2x SoJ.

All trades are negotiable within reason :)
Check out my "Free Stuff" tab for...FREE STUFF!
I can help with DClone/Ubers/Ancients/Socket Rushes, just ask!
Please only add me on bnet if you contact me here first.
7
mikelessar wrote: 49 minutes ago
richhtx wrote: 1 hour ago
I’m them using the Chains of Honor I have cause I like the all res

Might try a viper magi out since I can out a facet in
All res is useless for a Nova ES Sorc. Does not work with ES. And ES must always be active.

Only some poison res matters. Add Cleansing Aura from Cure on your merc.

You should go with a socketed Vipermagi or Ormus.
All Res is not completely useless. Having good resists has saved me a few times when my ES turns off and I didn't notice right away.

All trades are negotiable within reason :)
Check out my "Free Stuff" tab for...FREE STUFF!
I can help with DClone/Ubers/Ancients/Socket Rushes, just ask!
Please only add me on bnet if you contact me here first.
9

Advertisment

Hide ads
999

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...

No matches
You haven't specified which diablo2.io user you completed this trade with. This means that you will not be able to exchange trust.

Are you sure you want to continue?

Yes, continue without username
No, I will specify a username
Are you sure you want to delete your entire Holy Grail collection? This action is irreversible.

Are you sure you want to continue?

Yes, delete my entire collection
No, I want to keep my collection
Dclone Tracker preferences:
Choose what you see in the sidebar widget and what you are notified about.
Version:
Game mode:
Online Terror Zone Tracker preferences:
Choose when and which online terror zones you are notified about.
Value:
Hide ads forever by supporting the site with a donation.

Greetings adblocker...

Warriv asks that you consider disabling your adblocker when using diablo2.io

Ad revenue helps keep the servers going and supports me, the site's creator :)

A one-time donation hides all ads, forever:
Make a donation