Search the database
Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
10 replies   2786 views

Description

Could someone please write up a list of the most commonly sought-after attributes on charms? I'm adding additional features to the filtering section for patch 1.0 and here's what I have so far:
  • Magic Find
  • Life
  • All Resistances
  • Skiller (each class)
I know that this isn't really enough however ^ so if someone could enlarge this list to cover the most sought after attributes, that would help me. Note that this list should NOT be comprehensive, if I added filters for every single attribute in the game it would swamp people with too many options - I just want to know what would be useful as a filter in its own right, as opposed to searching for the attribute by its keywords directly.

Teeb

PS here's a screen of the marketplace on dev at the moment:
Description by Teebling

Can be used to make Runewords:

Teebling 5753Admin

Europe PC
Could someone please write up a list of the most commonly sought-after attributes on charms? I'm adding additional features to the filtering section for patch 1.0 and here's what I have so far:
  • Magic Find
  • Life
  • All Resistances
  • Skiller (each class)
I know that this isn't really enough however ^ so if someone could enlarge this list to cover the most sought after attributes, that would help me. Note that this list should NOT be comprehensive, if I added filters for every single attribute in the game it would swamp people with too many options - I just want to know what would be useful as a filter in its own right, as opposed to searching for the attribute by its keywords directly.

Teeb

Teebling wrote: 2 years ago
  • Magic Find
  • Life
  • All Resistances
  • Skiller (each class)

Teeb

marketpage.png
Outside of the ones you listed, min/max damage with attack rating. Once in a blue moon mana.

Stormlash 340Moderator

Paladin Europe PC
@Teebling

Fire Resistance
Cold Resistance
Lightning Resistance
Poison Resistance
Faster Hit Recovery
Faster Run/Walk
Poison Damage
Attack Rating
Maximum Damage
Strength
Dexterity
Extra Gold

EnragedN3wb 178Moderator

PC
From my Memory of good charms I've used...

Skills
Max Damage
Attack Rating
Life
Psn Damage
Faster Hit Recovery
Magic Find
All Resist/Resists
Faster Run/Walk

Looks like they're already covered above, but those are definitely most important for me. :)

These update teaser pics are killing me! :P
well it seems every stat is looked for :) depends on whats missing and what build you have
For everyone doing mid or low level duelling the level required is of most importance as well.
Not for generic charms, but a filter for specific classes on hellfire torches would be a great addition too.
Also not for charms, but
3x3 Keyset
option would be great :)

wale 39

Druid PC
small charms

All resistance I think is the generally highest value attribute: 5 all res sc more expensive than any other single affix sc. Second highest would be 7 magic find. Niche high value I think (not sure) would be the 3 max dmg 20 attack rating affix.

Affixes that can multiply value exponentially but aren't that great alone: 20 life, 10/11 single res, faster hit recovery, faster run walk (maybe)
OP

Teebling 5753Admin

Europe PC
wale wrote: 2 years ago
small charms

All resistance I think is the generally highest value attribute: 5 all res sc more expensive than any other single affix sc. Second highest would be 7 magic find. Niche high value I think (not sure) would be the 3 max dmg 20 attack rating affix.

Affixes that can multiply value exponentially but aren't that great alone: 20 life, 10/11 single res, faster hit recovery, faster run walk (maybe)
Okay that's good to hear. I think I've struck a good balance between what has dedicated filters and what can just be entered as keywords that are indexed by the search engine.

if adding 4 colors button or something like this, linked with any item with stats roll, for lower stats, mid stats, high stats and perfect stats would be great, so we can see anything of this 4 types, it will shorten the time to find specific items...

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...