Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
23 replies   26785 views

Description

Description by moonlit

Can be used to make Runewords:

Hen0sis wrote: 2 years ago
@Legoman-STK I've been having the same invisible character models issue since I first installed the game.

I'm currently running the game on lutris-ge-6.16-1 with Manjaro 21.1.6, and haven't encountered any other problems apart from that (except UI glitches in the Bnet app itself)

Did you ever find a way to fix it?
Nope... I fiddled a bit with the lutris launch options but nothing worked, so I'm just happy that the game runs :)
I really have no clue what could cause the problem.. especially because the main screen at the character selection works fine.

EU bnet: drafterITA#2373
anyone figure out how to run multiple instances on linux? been at it for an hour now with no progress. I have a second account with a second copy of d2r on it.

According to guides written for windows there is some process "check for instances" but htop and ps aux not finding it.

using lutris and launching game 1 in a workspace works fine, then switching to a diff workspace i can load up the second bnet account but hitting play ends back at the lutris game page. both clients set as "exit on launch" and "allow multiple instances"

I ONLY PLAY/TRADE NON-LADDER!
Marcumillius wrote: 1 year ago
anyone figure out how to run multiple instances on linux? been at it for an hour now with no progress. I have a second account with a second copy of d2r on it.

According to guides written for windows there is some process "check for instances" but htop and ps aux not finding it.

using lutris and launching game 1 in a workspace works fine, then switching to a diff workspace i can load up the second bnet account but hitting play ends back at the lutris game page. both clients set as "exit on launch" and "allow multiple instances"
I'm on Pop OS and might have a suggestion here - have a look at Bottles. - https://usebottles.com/

You can easily create two separate bottles, install two separate instances of Bnet (Bottles has a handy list of commonly used installers, including bnet, in the gui), and then run them as you please, even at once.
You will not be using Lutris for this but it's not really needed. Both instances should then be running in their own separate containers.

Switch Friend Code: 8107-8396-3021
thanks DrGustav, ill check that out.

edit: yep that did the trick xd

I ONLY PLAY/TRADE NON-LADDER!

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...