Search the database
Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
14 replies   6253 views

Description

So, I'm back playing after 7 years or however long it's been and this time I'm taking things a little more seriously than before.

Started with a Sorc as I thought it would be easy to MF with (not realising how rough it is so solo hell with a blizz sorc)

So I got all my MF gear and just had a MF route similar to the rest of you: Andy, Countess, LK, Meph, Trav, Cows...

I must have run it 300-400 times and then all of a sudden... my buddies thought I had a heart attack on discord as a
Ber
dropped
and I was speechless! (From
Mephisto
as well!) For those of you that have had that feeling I'm sure you know how it feels.

The only thing is, I have no idea what to do with it now! The sad part is the thing that makes the most sense is probably to keep grinding for the
Jah
:(

Trust the grind people...

Can be used to make Runewords:

So, I'm back playing after 7 years or however long it's been and this time I'm taking things a little more seriously than before.

Started with a Sorc as I thought it would be easy to MF with (not realising how rough it is so solo hell with a blizz sorc)

So I got all my MF gear and just had a MF route similar to the rest of you: Andy, Countess, LK, Meph, Trav, Cows...

I must have run it 300-400 times and then all of a sudden... my buddies thought I had a heart attack on discord as a
Ber
dropped
Mephisto
as well!) For those of you that have had that feeling I'm sure you know how it feels.

The only thing is, I have no idea what to do with it now! The sad part is the thing that makes the most sense is probably to keep grinding for the
Jah

You have alot of options but Enigma is always a great choice across your account. Congratulations!!
Milesrobbo wrote: 2 years ago

Ber
dropped
Mephisto

Jah

Congrats on that find! When I found my first
Ber
(have found 2 now since D2R release), I was excited as shit! I used my first one to build Enigma for the wifey (you're 50% there!). Going to use the 2nd one to make Inigma - farming my ass off now for another
Ber
Dope! Congrats. I am still searching for the second
Ber
. Found the first off a chest behind
Mephisto
Hell.

Durok 11

PC
after 20 years, I still never found a
Ber
Zod
Cham
Lo
Sur

so gz :)
Milesrobbo wrote: 2 years ago

Ber
dropped
Mephisto

Jah

Congrats, i find a
Jah
from
Mephisto
, and a
Lo
from act 1 mobs, after the
Jah
drop i manage to sell everything for runes and upgrade runes to get a
Sur
, then a good friend of mine give me his
Sur
and i make my Enigma, then i did help my friend to get his own Enigma, it was a difficult process, but farming and trading, everything is possible, so keep working on your Enigma, you will acomplish that ;)

y2kid 109

PC
Yeah going for Enigma is probably your best shot. Good news is that
Jah
has less value than a
Ber
so perhaps if you find a
Sur
and can add something else you can get yourself a
Jah
. Haven't looked at the prices recently so don't take my word as the Ground truth. But in general
Ber
>
Jah
>
Lo
>
Sur

y2k#2833 on Bnet
y2kid#1811 on Discord
Off topic - we can only cube HR's in ladder correct?

y2kid 109

PC
Nope, you can do it on single player as well

y2k#2833 on Bnet
y2kid#1811 on Discord
Durok wrote: 2 years ago
after 20 years, I still never found a
Ber
Zod
Cham
Lo
Sur

so gz :)

Dont loose the Hope I found a
Lo
the other day when was doing the
Radament
quest just after he died one of his minions dropped it.

And yes I enjoyed the feeling.

Because they are so rare they got value and keep the interest up.

P: I have never found more than a
Vex
but well played not so much LOD back in time.

HARDCORE

Old school HC Player
y2kid wrote: 2 years ago
Ah ok - so single player and ladder, but not normal realm.
Ironfray wrote: 2 years ago
You can both online and offline.
Also the known ladder only runewords can be done outside ladder online and single player.
KanePortnoy wrote: 2 years ago
Also the known ladder only runewords can be done outside ladder online and single player.
Sorry for my confusion..

So I can combine runes to make a
Ber
for example on my online character that's NOT in ladder (no ladder atm anyways)?
Sorry for my confusion..

Ber
for example on my online character that's NOT in ladder (no ladder atm anyways)?
Yes. Wherever you are in D2R, you can burn 2
Ber
into 1
Jah
by recipe, same as 2
Sur
into 1
Ber
Sorry for my confusion..

Ber
Yes. Wherever you are in D2R, you can burn 2
Ber
into 1
Jah
by recipe, same as 2
Sur
into 1
Ber
Wow... did not know that! This changes a lot - thanks!

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...

No matches

Value:
Hide ads forever by supporting the site with a donation.

Greetings adblocker...

Warriv asks that you consider disabling your adblocker when using diablo2.io

Ad revenue helps keep the servers going and supports me, the site's creator :)

A one-time donation hides all ads, forever:
Make a donation