diablo2.io is supported by ads
69 replies   7408 views

Description

Can be used to make Runewords:

Necrarch 1805Moderator

Necromancer Europe PC
The most stable way to get a
Jah
is... through trading (if not playing offline).
Trade gems, Rals, Hels, Sols, Annis into Ists. When at around 10
Ist
, get a
Jah

The biggest rune I have ever seen dropping is an
Ohm
, and still my main necro is worth more than 10
Jah
of stuff (+ a perfect Anni and a very good torch I dropped myself).

Main: Necromancer / Second: Assassin / Third: Amazon / Check my stash and my crafts including my caster belts :), and my many cheap
Annihilus
/ Accepting payment in L or NL currency though I only play NL
I've played this for about 20 years and its not like I've seen many
Jah
drops, in fact I don't even remember when that happened, so mostly I trade them
Trav-hork like crazy. At 4000 runs you have a 70% chance, a Jah dropped. Here are some of my empirical stats (76% hork, taking notes starts at run 600, had several Ists before):
Run No. Drop
Ist
Gul
Mal
Ist
Mal
Ist
Ist
Ohm
Mal
Gul
Vex
Ber
Ist
Ohm
Ist
Mal
Lo
Lo
Ist
Gul
Jah
As you can see, there maybe long "dry" periods concerning drops of highrunes, but you get a lot of good stuff to trade in the meantime. Skillers, Rainbow Facets, etc. and lower resources like gems,
Ral
Sol
and
Hel
. I think i was around run 500 at the point where i could have easily traded the stuff dropped for the equivalent of a
Jah

Post ur offer before adding me. No PM. Only add me if u offer bin/lf. No reply after 3 days=offer rejected
No socketing service. If u get item otherwise, retract ur pending offer. Edit ur post or post "retracted" to do so.
Blubbalutsch wrote: 3 weeks ago
Trav-hork like crazy. At 4000 runs you have a 70% chance, a Jah dropped. Here are some of my empirical stats (76% hork, taking notes starts at run 600, had several Ists before):
Run No. Drop
Ist
Gul
Mal
Ist
Mal
Ist
Ist
Ohm
Mal
Gul
Vex
Ber
Ist
Ohm
Ist
Mal
Lo
Lo
Ist
Gul
Jah
As you can see, there maybe long "dry" periods concerning drops of highrunes, but you get a lot of good stuff to trade in the meantime. Skillers, Rainbow Facets, etc. and lower resources like gems,
Ral
Sol
and
Hel
. I think i was around run 500 at the point where i could have easily traded the stuff dropped for the equivalent of a
Jah
Good ol' trav, probably my favorite run, however lately I've shifted to hunting for keys with the barb, killing all elites I come across in the way to countess/summoner/nila, I've gotten some nice drops and there's always the
Key
set in the end that you can sell for a HR, a great strategy all around for me so far.

Now regarding the
Jah
discussion when doing
The Summoner
run I hunt almost all specters I find which I understand have a higher chance for runes due to them not dropping body gear (and they have dropped runes for me before), do you know if killing specters on
The Arcane Sanctuary
has a higher chances than trav for HRs?
I dropped a
Jah
once running
Halls of Pain
and Nihlatak while terrorized. Never did it again :(

But yeah, trading is the best way to go.
PabloSL wrote: 3 weeks ago
do you know if killing specters on
The Arcane Sanctuary
Think its hard to compare as Council Members have their own droptable afaik and specters have increased chance to drop runes because of their nodrop on items besides pots/scrolls/jewelry/etc.

The problem with doing
Arcane Sanctuary
as a Horker is that specters flying over void is just annoying. Its inevitable you're facing a situation where you can hork corpses but are unable to pick up items. This is quiet frustrating. I also don't think that the time/yield ratio concerning runes is better than in trav as minions are spread more or less randomly so you lose some time on the way.

Speaking of raw runedrops with chance for HR, the only thing which is comparable to trav (according to my statistics on that subject i might publish one day) is cow level with a high-end warcry-horker. Yes, the very same everyone except me seems to hate to play :) . With high end, i mean stuff like +6
War Cry
Helm
, Skillers, 2/20 Amu, etc. And 8 players including Javazone at the same location, of course

Post ur offer before adding me. No PM. Only add me if u offer bin/lf. No reply after 3 days=offer rejected
No socketing service. If u get item otherwise, retract ur pending offer. Edit ur post or post "retracted" to do so.
u need more than 10
Ist
for an
Jah
.. would say between 14-16 .. but easiest way is through Tokens.. u can buy them for
Ist
each. If u got 9 u can sell them for
Jah
... sell this
Jah
for 14-16
Ist
and repeat to buy tokens
do you know if killing specters on
The Arcane Sanctuary
Think its hard to compare as Council Members have their own droptable afaik and specters have increased chance to drop runes because of their nodrop on items besides pots/scrolls/jewelry/etc.

The problem with doing
Arcane Sanctuary
as a Horker is that specters flying over void is just annoying. Its inevitable you're facing a situation where you can hork corpses but are unable to pick up items. This is quiet frustrating. I also don't think that the time/yield ratio concerning runes is better than in trav as minions are spread more or less randomly so you lose some time on the way.

Speaking of raw runedrops with chance for HR, the only thing which is comparable to trav (according to my statistics on that subject i might publish one day) is cow level with a high-end warcry-horker. Yes, the very same everyone except me seems to hate to play :) . With high end, i mean stuff like +6
War Cry
Helm
, Skillers, 2/20 Amu, etc. And 8 players including Javazone at the same location, of course
Yea the slim corridors do make it suck, but I do try to relocate to a better spot when many approach me from the void, luckily they're pretty good pursuers, also yea cow is awesome, I believe I've seen every HR drop there at some point
I had some
Jah
drops, so I can contribute with statistics.
Since I started counting stuff (about a year ago) my
Jah
drops were:
1-
Frozen River
Terrorized
2-
City of the Damned
Terrorized
3- DoH Terrorized
4- Trav Terrorized
5- Cow Level non-Terrorized
6- Catacombs Terrorized
7-
Tal
Rashas Tomb Terrorized

3, 4,5 drops were within a week period. It was crazy.

If you would like to make an offer, please add me in bnet and comment in thread with the offer. Thank you.
Run No. Drop
Ist
Gul
Mal
Ist
Mal
Ist
Ist
Ohm
Mal
Gul
Vex
Ber
Ist
Ohm
Ist
Mal
Lo
Lo
Ist
Gul
Jah
Ral
Sol
and
Hel
Jah
Good ol' trav, probably my favorite run, however lately I've shifted to hunting for keys with the barb, killing all elites I come across in the way to countess/summoner/nila, I've gotten some nice drops and there's always the
Key
set in the end that you can sell for a HR, a great strategy all around for me so far.

Now regarding the
Jah
discussion when doing
The Summoner
run I hunt almost all specters I find which I understand have a higher chance for runes due to them not dropping body gear (and they have dropped runes for me before), do you know if killing specters on
The Arcane Sanctuary
Trav-hork is the way to go. I've never gotten a
Jah
from horking the council. But at about 200 trav-hork council runs I've gotten 2
Ber
, 2
Sur
, 1
Ohm
, 1
Ist
and a few
Lem
and
Pul

I will be unavailable for trades from now until 6/19/2024. I will be bumping my trades periodically, so they do not expire.
All trades can be accomplished via PC or xbox. All reasonable offers will be considered and probably accepted.

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...