Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
2 replies   1691 views

Description

Hi guys,

i'm building a Fury druid,non ladder, got all the gear, and can barely wait to level him up and start slaying, he lev 70 atm, need to get him to 91.

i built him around the weapon, a Death
Decapitator
i made in a 15 3 base self found, 398 dmg roll, and the build i chose is best shown in this short vid(have all the equipment):

www.youtube.com/watch?v=IsMWoMJjgSU

however, the video just shows the druid killing some random mobs and diablo, and i have 2 questions that bug me a lot:

do i have enough ar with this build, (i stacked as many ar charms as possible, and rings both have above 100)? saw other builds having a huge problem with ar, needing to use angelic for example when ubering.

and second:

How does the ias on this build stack up? i undestand there's like a 70 IAS
Cap
on
Werewolf
/gear?(i can use an ias calculator but don't understand it very well, it's my first melee char really, and a lot of gear gives bonus IAS however if it's capped the extra should be useless?)

send me your thoughts on this build please :)

edit: i was so excited to build this druid that i didn't think to ask these questions before buying the equipment, and my dudes, it was crazy expensive, especially the Metamorphosis, and most charms set me back a few
Ber
/
Jah
so i spent most of my acummulated Wealth on this :)
Description by R3venant

Can be used to make Runewords:

Hi guys,

i'm building a Fury druid,non ladder, got all the gear, and can barely wait to level him up and start slaying, he lev 70 atm, need to get him to 91.

i built him around the weapon, a Death
Decapitator
i made in a 15 3 base self found, 398 dmg roll, and the build i chose is best shown in this short vid(have all the equipment):

www.youtube.com/watch?v=IsMWoMJjgSU

however, the video just shows the druid killing some random mobs and diablo, and i have 2 questions that bug me a lot:

do i have enough ar with this build, (i stacked as many ar charms as possible, and rings both have above 100)? saw other builds having a huge problem with ar, needing to use angelic for example when ubering.

and second:

How does the ias on this build stack up? i undestand there's like a 70 IAS
Cap
on
Werewolf
/gear?(i can use an ias calculator but don't understand it very well, it's my first melee char really, and a lot of gear gives bonus IAS however if it's capped the extra should be useless?)

send me your thoughts on this build please :)

edit: i was so excited to build this druid that i didn't think to ask these questions before buying the equipment, and my dudes, it was crazy expensive, especially the Metamorphosis, and most charms set me back a few
Ber
/
Jah
so i spent most of my acummulated Wealth on this :)
with
Werewolf
and Fury maxed thats a lot of AR
with mark of the bear +50 ias u can hit 3 frame attack......
OP
krathkor wrote: 10 months ago
with
Werewolf
and Fury maxed thats a lot of AR
with mark of the bear +50 ias u can hit 3 frame attack......
if that is the case the build really does kick a**

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...

No matches

Value:
Hide ads forever by supporting the site with a donation.

Greetings adblocker...

Warriv asks that you consider disabling your adblocker when using diablo2.io

Ad revenue helps keep the servers going and supports me, the site's creator :)

A one-time donation hides all ads, forever:
Make a donation