Search the database
Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
8 replies   1896 views

Description

I don't understand FHR. :D Ok, I might get stunlocked once in a lifetime but it happens so rarely that I can't see why it's a sought after mod. Am I missing something?

Can be used to make Runewords:

louner 197

Europe PC
I don't understand FHR. :D Ok, I might get stunlocked once in a lifetime but it happens so rarely that I can't see why it's a sought after mod. Am I missing something?

Khegan 376

Are you playing PvM? HC or SC? Are you blind TPing through dangerous areas? Melee or caster? These are just some of many factors to consider when asking if FHR is important to you.

Generally speaking, FHR is not something I would go out of my way to get in PvM for most builds.
OP

louner 197

Europe PC
Khegan wrote: 1 year ago
Are you playing PvM? HC or SC? Are you blind TPing through dangerous areas? Melee or caster? These are just some of many factors to consider when asking if FHR is important to you.

Generally speaking, FHR is not something I would go out of my way to get in PvM for most builds.
I just play PvM and tried every class besides Druid. Yes, I am TPing through dangerous areas also. :D

Well it depends on how soft your character is and how dangerous your teleporting is lol. I dont think its too hard to hit a decent FHR breakpoint with end game gear but the more squishy you are and the less fhr you have could mean being 1 hit killed with a blind
Teleport
into a mob in an instant. For sorc i usually aim for that 84% or 86% whatever that breakpoint was i cant remember off hand

Darbon 120

Paladin Europe PC
I play in hc with 45 % fhr and it never got me killed in dangerous tps, the thing is that if u have a lot of hp or hp+
Energy Shield
itll be more difficult for mobs to put you in hit recovery unless its some
Stun
attack like from tomb vipers. Another thing is when they put you in hit recovery stop pressing on your tp button and click it multiple times very fast 😎 Turned out that what is really annoying is the moment i mouse over some clickable like chest or buff while i tp, then my char stops completly and i need to move away my mouse from clickable stuff to continue teleporting

OP

louner 197

Europe PC
I will answer my own question now. :D I didn't understand FHR importance until I started to play elemental fire druid. Druid has a terrible FHR frames and to be effective you need to stay in the middle of monster packs (because of how
Armageddon
works).

I don't know what Blizzard was thinking when they were designing druid, but before I managed to get several FHR breakpoints I had to save & quit at least once or twice each time I wanted to farm something, just to save his skin. :D

Sounds like it really depends on the class/build. I started out with 86% FHR on my barb, but been slowly decreasing it bit by bit and not noticing any difference. Got it down to the 15% break point now, but might just end up dropping it to 0%.

When I'm not slaying demons, I'm usually out hiking mountains.

Bisu 369

PC
I recall watching some youtube video a while ago, with tests showing that after patch 2.4 FHR was kind of messed up, and you may be better off without it. Not sure how broad that conclusion applies, though.
OP

louner 197

Europe PC
Definitely applies to druid. Another thing I realized.

Normally I am running around with Spirit shield (other than barb) and with that particular druid I started to use Phoenix . I did not realize that Spirit gives +55% FHR and I got used to that so much that I had a serious WTF moment when I started using Phoenix instead. :D

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...