Search the database
Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
4258 replies   668858 views

Bunch of planned Korean Dclone walks happening this week, details within!

No data yet

Description

Description by Teebling

Can be used to make Runewords:

ShadowHeart 2086Moderator

Europe PC
Reminder: SCL walk in ~10 minutes, region will be Asia!

I'm in CET (Central European Time), so that's UTC+1 normally and UTC+2 during DST.
My profile says Ladder, but I play both Ladder and Non-Ladder.
ShadowHeart wrote: 1 year ago
Reminder: SCL walk in ~10 minutes, region will be Asia!
Was it done already?

Europe PC
Yes. It appears to have walked early, by all accounts it was someone else than the streamer who hijacked the walk. It hit 5/6 like 3-4 minutes before the walk was supposed to happen, and then spawned pretty much immediately.

I'm hearing rumors that the streamer is upset that the walk was hijacked and may do an extra walk. I'll post back if I can confirm this.

I'm in CET (Central European Time), so that's UTC+1 normally and UTC+2 during DST.
ShadowHeart wrote: 1 year ago
Yes. It appears to have walked early, by all accounts it was someone else than the streamer who hijacked the walk. It hit 5/6 like 3-4 minutes before the walk was supposed to happen, and then spawned pretty much immediately.

I'm hearing rumors that the streamer is upset that the walk was hijacked and may do an extra walk. I'll post back if I can confirm this.
Thanks for answer, weird that i did not find Clone near a5wp2 even though i was in game (asia, SCL) ;(

Deleted User 73148 0

i think it was some server issue cos i was alt tab since 1715, also the previous one (1700) was without message from server

Europe PC
Did you stay in the same game after the previous walk? Dclone can only spawn once per game, even if the messages appear. You need to create a new game for each walk. Not sure if that's what happened though.

It seems speedjun (the streamer doing the last 2 walks) is really going to do another SCL walk, because the last walk was hijacked.

Bonus walk: (due to dclone walk hijack)
Host: 장치풍 (speedjun)
Region: will be announced closer to walk (probably Asia)
Walk time: in ~47 minutes!!

Stream link:
https://play.afreecatv.com/speedjun/242609675

No, I have killed DC in previous game and created new one. But still got DClone messages in chat after creating new game. Maybe that's the reason?

Europe PC
Really not sure. If you're not in town when the spawns he may be "locked" to a super unique in the area where you are, or so I've heard. You may need to try to backtrack to where you were. You could also try checking *all* super uniques in the game. I've also heard rumors of Dclone bugging and not appearing at all, but I don't know if there's any actual proof of that.

If you are in Act 5 and he isn't in Frigid, then try Threshsocket in Arrest Plateau. That is where I always find him when he isn't in Frigid.

Tetra 183

Paladin Europe PC
Last 2 Asian SC ladder DC were bugged for me today, first time that happens to me...

The messages appeared and I went to my usual spot (have done 100 events at this point) but it was not there.
I tried
Corpsefire
Bishibosh
Rakanishu
Blood Raven
, Treehead,
Griswold
The Smith
, Fouldog, and even Eldritch and Shenk in my 2nd bugged game...
When I try to swap character to TP around for the last A1 superuniques with my sorc I couldn't re-enter my own games (the game would freeze trying to connect to the game and then failed after a minute).
I could create a new game without issue though.
All my games were created using the lobby, custom names and passwords, in Hell, with a SC ladder character. I switched region between the first and second bugged games.

WTF happens: ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ but I'm curious about what I will get with the last one for today...
Will the server fuck me again?

Europe PC
The walk in 5 minutes is confirmed to be Asia again!

20/16/10, wish that 20 was res.

Tetra 183

Paladin Europe PC
Well, tried an A5 spawn and this time it spawned.
Only other thing I did differently was exiting D2R and the Bnet client for half an hour...

Bisu 374

PC
Tetra wrote: 1 year ago
Last 2 Asian SC ladder DC were bugged for me today, first time that happens to me...

The messages appeared and I went to my usual spot (have done 100 events at this point) but it was not there.
I tried
Corpsefire
Bishibosh
Rakanishu
Blood Raven
, Treehead,
Griswold
The Smith
When I try to swap character to TP around for the last A1 superuniques with my sorc I couldn't re-enter my own games (the game would freeze trying to connect to the game and then failed after a minute).
All my games were created using the lobby, custom names and passwords, in Hell, with a SC ladder character. I switched region between the first and second bugged games.

WTF happens: ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ but I'm curious about what I will get with the last one for today...
That was strange. Sounds like even though your game got the broadcasted DC messages, the event didn't actually trigger in your game. No idea how.

Tetra 183

Paladin Europe PC
One of the asian server crap itself is my best guess at this point.
Bisu wrote: 1 year ago
Tetra wrote: 1 year ago

I tried
Corpsefire
Bishibosh
Rakanishu
Blood Raven
, Treehead,
Griswold
The Smith

That was strange. Sounds like even though your game got the broadcasted DC messages, the event didn't actually trigger in your game. No idea how.
I just experienced the same thing with the last walk, created game and waited in town in Act 5. When all the message from 1 to 6 appeared, went to Frigit, but no Dclone, then killed 5-6 more superuniques in Act 5 and Act 1 and finaly just gave up. First time this happens, strange indeed...

Tetra 183

Paladin Europe PC
k88lech wrote: 1 year ago
I just experienced the same thing with the last walk, created game and waited in town in Act 5. When all the message from 1 to 6 appeared, went to Frigit, but no Dclone, then killed 5-6 more superuniques in Act 5 and Act 1 and finaly just gave up. First time this happens, strange indeed...
Others than us had this happen to them, here is a snippet of the general chat on D2R Clone Hunters' Discord:
Me too :(
Well, obviously today was a busy day for him, so probably decided to rest :)
k88lech wrote: 1 year ago
Well, obviously today was a busy day for him, so probably decided to rest :)
Or to apear in paralel reality ^^ i guess its a bug that didn't apear during testing this new dclone approach :)

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...

No matches

Value:
Hide ads forever by supporting the site with a donation.

Greetings adblocker...

Warriv asks that you consider disabling your adblocker when using diablo2.io

Ad revenue helps keep the servers going and supports me, the site's creator :)

A one-time donation hides all ads, forever:
Make a donation