Search the database
Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
4282 replies   677160 views

Bunch of planned Korean Dclone walks happening this week, details within!

No data yet

Description

Description by Teebling

Can be used to make Runewords:

ShadowHeart 2198Moderator

Europe PC
ToX-I-qUc wrote: 1 year ago
And converted to Anni... 18 x 6
Perfect Gems
and 2 good ones for
Ist
+
Almost makes me a little sick just thinking of that :P

Though, there is always the chance of a perfect, which actually holds some value, but ehhh...

I'm in CET (Central European Time), so that's UTC+1 normally and UTC+2 during DST.
My profile says Ladder, but I play both Ladder and Non-Ladder.
so the perfect one is about 8
Ber
... even if there are 20 perfect ones you just get 160
Ber
instead of 400+
Ber
. That whole setup is so stupid, I dont get it.

Take this potion of LUCK

You play in a different language and want to trade an item with the name "Brennender Riesenzauber der Verstümmelung"?
Use the Baaltor tool to translate it into "Burning Grand Charm of Maiming"

Europe PC
ToX-I-qUc wrote: 1 year ago
so the perfect one is about 8
Ber
... even if there are 20 perfect ones you just get 160
Ber
instead of 400+
Ber
. That whole setup is so stupid, I dont get it.
I agree, but I guess it's not at all about the value of things, from streamer point of view anyway, it's purely about driving viewer numbers & engagement...

I'm in CET (Central European Time), so that's UTC+1 normally and UTC+2 during DST.
But what stupid large amount of viewers would you have if you give every participant 16 SoJ.

15 for vendor selling, 1 for yourself.
Who wouldnt participate in that kind of steam? :D

A SoJ and an Anni - win win win

Take this potion of LUCK

You play in a different language and want to trade an item with the name "Brennender Riesenzauber der Verstümmelung"?
Use the Baaltor tool to translate it into "Burning Grand Charm of Maiming"
Could you Q.Q somewhere else instead of this thread? No one cares that a frustrated anni farmer can't sell his shit anymore, just give them for free as it's a shitty small charm and it's almost half of the 3rd ladder season anyway. Search of the perfect ones and don't even pick the rest, have some standards.

Thanks @ShadowHeart for sharing the shedule for Wednesday spawns.

GLORY, GLORY, GLORIA,
GET READY FOR THE WAR!

Necrarch 1822Moderator

Necromancer Europe PC
Krueger-HC wrote: 1 year ago
Could you Q.Q somewhere else instead of this thread? No one cares that a frustrated anni farmer can't sell his shit anymore, just give them for free as it's a shitty small charm and it's almost half of the 3rd ladder season anyway. Search of the perfect ones and don't even pick the rest, have some standards.

Thanks @ShadowHeart for sharing the shedule for Wednesday spawns.
Hmmm, before telling people what they should do, please correct yourself and stay courteous.

As for the talk, I agree that it can have a dedicated thread.

Friendly mod reminder. :)

Main: Necromancer / Second: Assassin / Third: Amazon / Check my stash and my crafts including my caster belts :), and my many cheap
Annihilus
/ Accepting payment in L or NL currency though I only play NL

Europe PC
Agreed, @Necrarch :)

There's also an SCL walk coming up in less than an hour;

FBI멀더 is doing an SCL walk on ASIA at 2023-04-17T11:00:00   This timestamp has been automatically converted to your local date/time for convenience. The format is DD/MMM/YYYY, HH:MM am/pm. This is based off your browser time. .

Schnorki 3346Moderator

PC
Apparently, there are 20 (yes, 20!) SCL walks coming up on Asia with one walk every 10 minutes, starting Wednesday, 2023-04-19T10:00:00   This timestamp has been automatically converted to your local date/time for convenience. The format is DD/MMM/YYYY, HH:MM am/pm. This is based off your browser time. .

___
If you want to add me on b.net, please message me here first. Random unexpected invites will be declined.

Europe PC
Yes, I posted that on the previous page, silly :P

(that's what led to the discussion above)

Schnorki 3346Moderator

PC
Tsk..didn't get the unread tag on prior page. PFFF :P

Shoulda known you long since beat me to it again..I'll just go back to not trying anymore. :D

___
If you want to add me on b.net, please message me here first. Random unexpected invites will be declined.

mhlg 1031

Americas PC
SC Ladder Walk

Host: @GpGaret89

Region: TBD

Time: Wednesday, April 19, 2023 3:00 AM   This timestamp has been automatically converted to your local date/time for convenience. The format is DD/MMM/YYYY, HH:MM am/pm. This is based off your browser time.

Please post offer in item trade before adding me on Bnet

mhlg 1031

Americas PC
SC Ladder Walk

Host: @humansantapedeeTTV

Region: TBD 10 mins prior

Time: Tuesday, April 18, 2023 5:30 PM   This timestamp has been automatically converted to your local date/time for convenience. The format is DD/MMM/YYYY, HH:MM am/pm. This is based off your browser time.

Incoming Asia SCL walk in 1-2 minutes

Please post a trade offer before sending me a friend request.
I'm in the PST time zone, typically available anywhere from 7am to 10pm

mhlg 1031

Americas PC
Heidi SCL NA in about 8 minutes

Europe PC
Reminder about the 20x Asia SCL walks coming up in a couple of hours.

NOTE: There's been a slight change, there will be a break after the first 10 walks. This is going to be hectic regardless :P

There's going to be 20 SCL dclones, with 10 minute intervals, all on Asia, starting at 10:00 UTC time, with a 1 hour break between the 10th and the 11th walk.
  1. 2023-04-19T10:00:00   This timestamp has been automatically converted to your local date/time for convenience. The format is DD/MMM/YYYY, HH:MM am/pm. This is based off your browser time.
  2. 2023-04-19T10:10:00   This timestamp has been automatically converted to your local date/time for convenience. The format is DD/MMM/YYYY, HH:MM am/pm. This is based off your browser time.
  3. 2023-04-19T10:20:00   This timestamp has been automatically converted to your local date/time for convenience. The format is DD/MMM/YYYY, HH:MM am/pm. This is based off your browser time.
  4. 2023-04-19T10:30:00   This timestamp has been automatically converted to your local date/time for convenience. The format is DD/MMM/YYYY, HH:MM am/pm. This is based off your browser time.
  5. 2023-04-19T10:40:00   This timestamp has been automatically converted to your local date/time for convenience. The format is DD/MMM/YYYY, HH:MM am/pm. This is based off your browser time.
  6. 2023-04-19T10:50:00   This timestamp has been automatically converted to your local date/time for convenience. The format is DD/MMM/YYYY, HH:MM am/pm. This is based off your browser time.
  7. 2023-04-19T11:00:00   This timestamp has been automatically converted to your local date/time for convenience. The format is DD/MMM/YYYY, HH:MM am/pm. This is based off your browser time.
  8. 2023-04-19T11:10:00   This timestamp has been automatically converted to your local date/time for convenience. The format is DD/MMM/YYYY, HH:MM am/pm. This is based off your browser time.
  9. 2023-04-19T11:20:00   This timestamp has been automatically converted to your local date/time for convenience. The format is DD/MMM/YYYY, HH:MM am/pm. This is based off your browser time.
  10. 2023-04-19T11:30:00   This timestamp has been automatically converted to your local date/time for convenience. The format is DD/MMM/YYYY, HH:MM am/pm. This is based off your browser time.
    (break)
  11. 2023-04-19T12:30:00   This timestamp has been automatically converted to your local date/time for convenience. The format is DD/MMM/YYYY, HH:MM am/pm. This is based off your browser time.
  12. 2023-04-19T12:40:00   This timestamp has been automatically converted to your local date/time for convenience. The format is DD/MMM/YYYY, HH:MM am/pm. This is based off your browser time.
  13. 2023-04-19T12:50:00   This timestamp has been automatically converted to your local date/time for convenience. The format is DD/MMM/YYYY, HH:MM am/pm. This is based off your browser time.
  14. 2023-04-19T13:00:00   This timestamp has been automatically converted to your local date/time for convenience. The format is DD/MMM/YYYY, HH:MM am/pm. This is based off your browser time.
  15. 2023-04-19T13:10:00   This timestamp has been automatically converted to your local date/time for convenience. The format is DD/MMM/YYYY, HH:MM am/pm. This is based off your browser time.
  16. 2023-04-19T13:20:00   This timestamp has been automatically converted to your local date/time for convenience. The format is DD/MMM/YYYY, HH:MM am/pm. This is based off your browser time.
  17. 2023-04-19T13:30:00   This timestamp has been automatically converted to your local date/time for convenience. The format is DD/MMM/YYYY, HH:MM am/pm. This is based off your browser time.
  18. 2023-04-19T13:40:00   This timestamp has been automatically converted to your local date/time for convenience. The format is DD/MMM/YYYY, HH:MM am/pm. This is based off your browser time.
  19. 2023-04-19T13:50:00   This timestamp has been automatically converted to your local date/time for convenience. The format is DD/MMM/YYYY, HH:MM am/pm. This is based off your browser time.
  20. 2023-04-19T14:00:00   This timestamp has been automatically converted to your local date/time for convenience. The format is DD/MMM/YYYY, HH:MM am/pm. This is based off your browser time.
20 SCL dclones
Region: Asia
Host: BJ잼재미 (https://bj.afreecatv.com/bbo2ing )

ShadowHeart wrote: 1 year ago
Reminder about the 20x Asia SCL walks coming up in a couple of hours.

NOTE: There's been a slight change, there will be a break after the first 10 walks. This is going to be hectic regardless :P

There's going to be 20 SCL dclones, with 10 minute intervals, all on Asia, starting at 10:00 UTC time, with a 1 hour break between the 10th and the 11th walk.
  1. 2023-04-19T10:00:00   This timestamp has been automatically converted to your local date/time for convenience. The format is DD/MMM/YYYY, HH:MM am/pm. This is based off your browser time.
  2. 2023-04-19T10:10:00   This timestamp has been automatically converted to your local date/time for convenience. The format is DD/MMM/YYYY, HH:MM am/pm. This is based off your browser time.
  3. 2023-04-19T10:20:00   This timestamp has been automatically converted to your local date/time for convenience. The format is DD/MMM/YYYY, HH:MM am/pm. This is based off your browser time.
  4. 2023-04-19T10:30:00   This timestamp has been automatically converted to your local date/time for convenience. The format is DD/MMM/YYYY, HH:MM am/pm. This is based off your browser time.
  5. 2023-04-19T10:40:00   This timestamp has been automatically converted to your local date/time for convenience. The format is DD/MMM/YYYY, HH:MM am/pm. This is based off your browser time.
  6. 2023-04-19T10:50:00   This timestamp has been automatically converted to your local date/time for convenience. The format is DD/MMM/YYYY, HH:MM am/pm. This is based off your browser time.
  7. 2023-04-19T11:00:00   This timestamp has been automatically converted to your local date/time for convenience. The format is DD/MMM/YYYY, HH:MM am/pm. This is based off your browser time.
  8. 2023-04-19T11:10:00   This timestamp has been automatically converted to your local date/time for convenience. The format is DD/MMM/YYYY, HH:MM am/pm. This is based off your browser time.
  9. 2023-04-19T11:20:00   This timestamp has been automatically converted to your local date/time for convenience. The format is DD/MMM/YYYY, HH:MM am/pm. This is based off your browser time.
  10. 2023-04-19T11:30:00   This timestamp has been automatically converted to your local date/time for convenience. The format is DD/MMM/YYYY, HH:MM am/pm. This is based off your browser time.
    (break)
  11. 2023-04-19T12:30:00   This timestamp has been automatically converted to your local date/time for convenience. The format is DD/MMM/YYYY, HH:MM am/pm. This is based off your browser time.
  12. 2023-04-19T12:40:00   This timestamp has been automatically converted to your local date/time for convenience. The format is DD/MMM/YYYY, HH:MM am/pm. This is based off your browser time.
  13. 2023-04-19T12:50:00   This timestamp has been automatically converted to your local date/time for convenience. The format is DD/MMM/YYYY, HH:MM am/pm. This is based off your browser time.
  14. 2023-04-19T13:00:00   This timestamp has been automatically converted to your local date/time for convenience. The format is DD/MMM/YYYY, HH:MM am/pm. This is based off your browser time.
  15. 2023-04-19T13:10:00   This timestamp has been automatically converted to your local date/time for convenience. The format is DD/MMM/YYYY, HH:MM am/pm. This is based off your browser time.
  16. 2023-04-19T13:20:00   This timestamp has been automatically converted to your local date/time for convenience. The format is DD/MMM/YYYY, HH:MM am/pm. This is based off your browser time.
  17. 2023-04-19T13:30:00   This timestamp has been automatically converted to your local date/time for convenience. The format is DD/MMM/YYYY, HH:MM am/pm. This is based off your browser time.
  18. 2023-04-19T13:40:00   This timestamp has been automatically converted to your local date/time for convenience. The format is DD/MMM/YYYY, HH:MM am/pm. This is based off your browser time.
  19. 2023-04-19T13:50:00   This timestamp has been automatically converted to your local date/time for convenience. The format is DD/MMM/YYYY, HH:MM am/pm. This is based off your browser time.
  20. 2023-04-19T14:00:00   This timestamp has been automatically converted to your local date/time for convenience. The format is DD/MMM/YYYY, HH:MM am/pm. This is based off your browser time.
20 SCL dclones
Region: Asia
Host: BJ잼재미 (https://bj.afreecatv.com/bbo2ing )
Thanks for mentioning that it starts at 10:00 AM UTC time as I was about to say that it's a fake announcement. It seems the time
Conversion
of these things in this thread does not work properly, as there is no "time of your browser". That's only a guess based on the IP address and trace of the ISP; and in this day and time in the existence of humanity, most people with a non-binary IQ do use a VPN/Tor/proxy.

Anyway, thanks again!

GLORY, GLORY, GLORIA,
GET READY FOR THE WAR!

Necrarch 1822Moderator

Necromancer Europe PC
Krueger-HC wrote: 1 year ago

Thanks for mentioning that it starts at 10:00 AM UTC time as I was about to say that it's a fake announcement. It seems the time
Conversion
of these things in this thread does not work properly, as there is no "time of your browser". That's only a guess based on the IP address and trace of the ISP; and in this day and time in the existence of humanity, most people with a non-binary IQ do use a VPN/Tor/proxy.

Anyway, thanks again!
Actually, it is based on the time zone you indicated on your profile here. :)

Main: Necromancer / Second: Assassin / Third: Amazon / Check my stash and my crafts including my caster belts :), and my many cheap
Annihilus
/ Accepting payment in L or NL currency though I only play NL

Europe PC
The walk craze is starting in just ~4 minutes!

EDIT: the first one may have popped early, I'm not online myself, so I'm not sure. Anyway, good luck, everyone ;)

Schnorki 3346Moderator

PC
Nope. Was on time, right after the TZ switch.

___
I've been logged in for 20 minutes - no walks have happened yet....

for me at least :)

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...

No matches

Value:
Hide ads forever by supporting the site with a donation.

Greetings adblocker...

Warriv asks that you consider disabling your adblocker when using diablo2.io

Ad revenue helps keep the servers going and supports me, the site's creator :)

A one-time donation hides all ads, forever:
Make a donation