Search the database
Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
2 replies   1733 views

Description

Hello everyone! For us offline players who need to self find everything you need to become a bit of a hoarder. There isn’t an exhaustive list of “good items” and an almost infinite list of “useful items”. After the first week I made a bunch of mule characters for charms, jewels, low runes, set items, etc. And eventually I reached the 30 character limit. I don’t think this limit is bad, because any more than that and you will probably start to forget where your stuff is and i’ve heard if you don’t use a character every 30 days it gets auto deleted (or is this just bnet chars?)

So I’m going to do a little bit of research and testing to get the optimal character list so you can have all the cool characters you’ll want to play, keep all the good stuff you find and can easily transfer it to wherever you need it.

But does anyone know if this already exists?

Thanks, I’ll probably get a first draft done in a few days (wish I could play full time, but sadly gotta pay those bills IRL)

Can be used to make Runewords:

Nate 532

Switch
Hello everyone! For us offline players who need to self find everything you need to become a bit of a hoarder. There isn’t an exhaustive list of “good items” and an almost infinite list of “useful items”. After the first week I made a bunch of mule characters for charms, jewels, low runes, set items, etc. And eventually I reached the 30 character limit. I don’t think this limit is bad, because any more than that and you will probably start to forget where your stuff is and i’ve heard if you don’t use a character every 30 days it gets auto deleted (or is this just bnet chars?)

So I’m going to do a little bit of research and testing to get the optimal character list so you can have all the cool characters you’ll want to play, keep all the good stuff you find and can easily transfer it to wherever you need it.

But does anyone know if this already exists?

Thanks, I’ll probably get a first draft done in a few days (wish I could play full time, but sadly gotta pay those bills IRL)
For offline playing there are muling programs like GoMule. On Windows that is.
you can also just take the files of the mules out of the folder and store them elsewhere. and tab in whatever mule you need at the moment.

All Prices Negotiable :-)

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...