Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
0 replies   300 views

Description

Hello ppl.

One of the things in D2Lod from the very beginning that disappoints me personally is the fact I MUST spend 5 hard skill points into Wind just to receive my access to
Armageddon
. Why should I - if i plan pure fire drud, or shifter+geddon build? What is the point? I fail to see where is any logic here, otherwise than to artificially penalize any armag-usin druid by 5 skill points.

Imagine if your fire sorc would must to have at least 1 hard skill point in
Frozen Orb
JUST to have access to your
Meteor
. Or vice versa. Why do i need to develop cold to gain access to fire?? Arrgh 🤬 Imagine how many (if any) Wind druids we could see online if
Armageddon
was the prerequisite for
Tornado
, or for
Hurricane

I wonder if anyone else thinks the same way. Of course, i don't believe this will ever be fixed by Blizzard - but still... Wonderin if anyone thought about writin a petition letter to developers. Just to make 1 simple change - remove this exact damn arrow at the bottom of the tree, from
Hurricane
to
Armageddon

Can be used to make Runewords:

Asha 346

Sorceress Europe PC
Hello ppl.

One of the things in D2Lod from the very beginning that disappoints me personally is the fact I MUST spend 5 hard skill points into Wind just to receive my access to
Armageddon
. Why should I - if i plan pure fire drud, or shifter+geddon build? What is the point? I fail to see where is any logic here, otherwise than to artificially penalize any armag-usin druid by 5 skill points.

Imagine if your fire sorc would must to have at least 1 hard skill point in
Frozen Orb
JUST to have access to your
Meteor
. Or vice versa. Why do i need to develop cold to gain access to fire?? Arrgh 🤬 Imagine how many (if any) Wind druids we could see online if
Armageddon
was the prerequisite for
Tornado
, or for
Hurricane

I wonder if anyone else thinks the same way. Of course, i don't believe this will ever be fixed by Blizzard - but still... Wonderin if anyone thought about writin a petition letter to developers. Just to make 1 simple change - remove this exact damn arrow at the bottom of the tree, from
Hurricane
to
Armageddon

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...