Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
44 replies   3911 views

Description

so as the topic says
act 2 harem and Palace Cellar needs to be a lvl 85 area in my opinion.

music is just to good. love to kill my way through it with my barb.
but sadly not worth to run it.

so any areas you guys would love to see being a lvl 85 area?
Description by BillyMaysed

Can be used to make Runewords:

so as the topic says
act 2 harem and Palace Cellar needs to be a lvl 85 area in my opinion.

music is just to good. love to kill my way through it with my barb.
but sadly not worth to run it.

so any areas you guys would love to see being a lvl 85 area?
Basically most areas that are never visited.
Flayer Dungeon is supposed to be visited, but thank to bugusing it isn't.
OP
Abaddon
would actually be really cool youre right!
Inferno
Difficulty where everywhere is 85 xD
OP
yea that would actually work too.

but without better drop chances.

always disliked how easy it was to find stuff in other games.
ya still play Matt Uelmen music after 1000 runs?

I muted mine and put on some Trance music instead to grind to the next level ><
Ehh, I don't think that areas required for quest progression for a non-rushed character should be level 85 except for river of flames ,
Chaos Sanctuary
, worldstone keep, and
Throne of Destruction
There should be a smooth difficulty throughout hell. The only reason why there are other level 85 areas is because they are optional to explore. I believe that most of these areas were carefully crafted to be level 85, only having at most 3 immunity types.

If Trang Oul's suggested area of The Underground Passage were level 85, it would be Hell trying to solo the game. The Underground Passage is already hard enough to get through on your own, it doesn't need a 16 area level increase.

With that said, I wish the
Crypt
was level 85. It is so close to the
Mausoleum
, yet it is only level 83 for some reason.

If you offer what I am asking, add me on battle.net for a quicker trade. I'll see the notification instantly if I'm available.

Schnorki 3194Moderator

PC
I'm tempted to say "all of them".
As in..once you kill Hell
Baal
, anytime you host a hell game after that, ALL areas are 85.

Simply because that way, you can truly pick and choose and cycle through the entire game if you'd like, without sacrificing the chance of drops along the way.

Short of that..1 new area added, 3 new areas, 5, ... makes no difference really, it'll always end up being more never-seen areas than not.
tatatat wrote: 2 years ago
There should be a smooth difficulty throughout hell. The only reason why there are other level 85 areas is because they are optional to explorel

If Trang Oul's suggested area of The Underground Passage were level 85, it would be Hell trying to solo the game. The Underground Passage is already hard enough to get through on your own, it doesn't need a 16 area level increase.
That's why I suggested
Underground Passage Level 2
only, because it is optional.
Also no level 1 so it is not so easy to reach the farming spot.
Schnorki wrote: 2 years ago
I'm tempted to say "all of them".
As in..once you kill Hell
Baal
, anytime you host a hell game after that, ALL areas are 85.
Makes sense, but impossible without creating a new difficulty level available after beating Hell. Area levels are hardcoded (per difficulty), so they cannot be set dynamically based on quest progression. On the other hand,
Inferno
difficulty...
Lately I've been farming
Canyon of the Magi
cuz the music there (that only ever plays there and Nowhere else) gets me pumped, and it's a nice and scenic open map with desert motifs. Most ppl just rush thru that map to raid the TalRasha tombs, but I like that map personally, ought to be an 85 area (it's lvl 79 in hell).
halflife wrote: 2 years ago
Lately I've been farming
Canyon of the Magi
cuz the music there (that only ever plays there and Nowhere else) gets me pumped, and it's a nice and scenic open map with desert motifs. Most ppl just rush thru that map to raid the TalRasha tombs, but I like that map personally, ought to be an 85 area (it's lvl 79 in hell).
I wish
Duriel
's drops weren't complete garbage. He is one of the main bosses in the game, why does he sometimes drop 5 tp scrolls?

If you offer what I am asking, add me on battle.net for a quicker trade. I'll see the notification instantly if I'm available.
Acheron would be cool, this ominous portal that's 100% optional to explore and completely useless. Make it 85 and maybe people will actually see it sometimes.
P2Mc28 wrote: 2 years ago
Inferno
I actually love the idea of adding another difficulty to the game that's incredibly hard, but how about areas have an even higher area level than 85?

Because let's be honest, the grind from lvl ~94 to lvl 99 is just obnoxious and annoying, it would be cool to have a leveling alternative for lvl 90+ characters,
but you'd REALLY need the gear to run the new difficulty or you'd just die over and over.

My active ladder trades:
-

Necrarch 1608Moderator

Necromancer Europe PC
What about the false tombs in act 2, or perhaps add a new act 4 area / quest when
Baal
is dead ?

Main: Necromancer / Second: Assassin / Third: Amazon / Check my stash and my crafts including my caster belts :), and my many cheap
Annihilus
/ Accepting payment in L or NL currency though I only play NL
halflife wrote: 2 years ago
Lately I've been farming
Canyon of the Magi
I love running this area with my Hammerdin, who is set mediocre with equipment, but doing quite fine over there. Apparently my Javazon does not like it too much due to beetle mobs.
But good to reach, nice area. I don't mind the level areas too much to find those last few unique items... They still can drop good runes, right?

Zelym 123

Paladin Europe PC
I wish all optional areas were 85.
But if I had to choose one:
Tal Rasha's Tomb
(the wrong ones).
+1 to there being another difficulty with all monsters all level 85+
Druidika wrote: 2 years ago
Inferno
I actually love the idea of adding another difficulty to the game that's incredibly hard, but how about areas have an even higher area level than 85?

Because let's be honest, the grind from lvl ~94 to lvl 99 is just obnoxious and annoying, it would be cool to have a leveling alternative for lvl 90+ characters,
but you'd REALLY need the gear to run the new difficulty or you'd just die over and over.
Die in
Inferno
difficulty, don’t just lose exp, lose a whole level. Now THAT would be intense.
Your mama's house
MZ1337 wrote: 2 years ago
Druidika wrote: 2 years ago
Inferno

Die in
Inferno
difficulty, don’t just lose exp, lose a whole level. Now THAT would be intense.
Ohh man, that sounds brutal!!!

Had a Dream about getting a
Lo
, and all I found today was a
Wisp Projector

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...