Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
18 replies   2022 views

Description

dear all,

wish a happy holiday,

maybe it's argued before but i need some advise for Infinity

will make it for javazon. what should be the base first of all ?

presently i am using Insight for mana problems, before i using
Crescent Moon Amulet
to solve mana leech problems but i want to use highlords / mara's for amulet and i decided to go with Insight.

so if i make Infinity now, how can i solve my mana leech problems ?

main question is, is Infinity worths ? is that game changer ? since 20 years i only played with paladin and now proceeding with javazon too and need some tips & advises for it.

sorry to disturb the forum for this general advise request.

waiting yours council

thks

Can be used to make Runewords:

dear all,

wish a happy holiday,

maybe it's argued before but i need some advise for Infinity

will make it for javazon. what should be the base first of all ?

presently i am using Insight for mana problems, before i using
Crescent Moon Amulet
to solve mana leech problems but i want to use highlords / mara's for amulet and i decided to go with Insight.

so if i make Infinity now, how can i solve my mana leech problems ?

main question is, is Infinity worths ? is that game changer ? since 20 years i only played with paladin and now proceeding with javazon too and need some tips & advises for it.

sorry to disturb the forum for this general advise request.

waiting yours council

thks

kartalsafa#2765
I went from playing sorc and hammerdin to building a javazon after I scored a Griffon’s eye and it is crazy strong already there. I sacrificed my 774 Enigma to make my first infy now before ladder reset next year so that is the first problem you face infy is a ladder only runeword so if you can you should really do it because it is definitely worth it!! It just takes away a lot of annoying obstacles tbh. I am running forti, andy and infy in
Eth
cv (ik not the best but it works just fine for me, sh*t just melts anyways). I dont struggle so much with mana I just use some pots and use dual leech ring on one hand plus Spirit.
Hope this helps :)
OP
thks mate.

i using
Stormshield
actually. and just sold my griffon's for Infinity, using
Shako
for some mf.

another question, when ladder starts, dont we use our present ladded only runeword items in this game mode (not ladder)

i mean i m not thinking to start ladder just continue in present mode. if i make Infinity now, i can use this in non ladder mode right ?

kartalsafa#2765
kartalsafa wrote: 2 years ago
if i make Infinity now, i can use this in non ladder mode right ?
Yes, that's always how it's been. But - correct me if I'm wrong - didn't they open all runewords for all gamemodes (so also singleplayer etc.) and only the new runewords will be ladder only? I mean... we're not currently playing ladder and can apparently make "ladder only" runewords.

and On-Topic: I'm running Infinity on my Merc on the Java, my mana problems are somewhat offset by using a Manald in lieu of a proper dual leech ring and the occasional Mana Pot. The thing is - with Infy the amount of Javelins I throw has reduced drastically and in such also my mana cost.

For trades: PrincipalO#2775
For DClone/Ubers: ForrestGrump#2731
OP
now it's time to find 4s ethereal
Thresher
then :)

kartalsafa#2765
Good luck matey 😊🎄

I dont think that ladder only runewords will apply any longer once the ladder actually starts for real.
I think they are just there now because it wouldve been truly worthless starting up the game without them 😃
OP
so as per your last, if i make this Infinity now i will lose it after new year patch :) ?

but that would be unfair. i mean i will not start ladder, and i am using Grief now. what happens, will Grief disappear :) ?

kartalsafa#2765
Nah mate you will get to keep all the items you’ve made but if the ladder reset is anything like before atleast then you shouldnt be able to make ladder only runewords :)
OP
haha so i should hurry to find
Thresher
:)

kartalsafa#2765
Haha yes, feels risky to gamble on if it will work or not for next year 😃
That’s why I made it in
Eth
cv 🥳
OP
i just bought
Eth
4s
Thresher
lol

kartalsafa#2765
OP
there we go :)

kartalsafa#2765
Nice! Congratz 😊👍
OP
Thks mate :)

kartalsafa#2765

Durok 11

PC
if you play p1:
Infinity is totally useless.
Everything is dead before the aura applied and you can just use Insight

p8:
yep Infinity make p8 then looks like p1 but still kinda annoying because the merc is too slow and aura applies like every 3sec.
so you need to use Enigma all the time to reposition the merc. Not fun at all for me
OP
Durok wrote: 2 years ago
if you play p1:
Infinity is totally useless.
Everything is dead before the aura applied and you can just use Insight

p8:
yep Infinity make p8 then looks like p1 but still kinda annoying because the merc is too slow and aura applies like every 3sec.
so you need to use Enigma all the time to reposition the merc. Not fun at all for me
yes just noticed that, applying aura takes a bit time. using Enigma too. need to get closer to mobs.

i mostly running diablo, pit,
Arcane Sanctuary
and cows with amazon. and Infinity just helping me to take vizier.

till now since 2 days, i started to think same with you. i justed wasted 2
Ber
for it.

kartalsafa#2765

Durok 11

PC
mainly brcause java is also a very strong boss killer, so you dont need merc to kill bosses unlike bowazon for example.
Infinity is great for sorcs or anything that telestomps anyways
this the time to put your manald heals to work.
If you’re using silkweaves you shouldn’t be having that bad of mana issues. Also if you don’t have a griffons use valk wing. They together they give 7-9 mana after kill and the way you will melt things you won’t need manalds

Always have
Key of Destruction

Will run your ubers for 1
Key
tip!

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...