diablo2.io is supported by ads
163 replies   66514 views

Accidentally dropped Grief, stolen. My farewell to Online Bnet

No data yet

Description

Description by BillyMaysed

Can be used to make Runewords:

This is awesome! Kudos to all those that donated.
BillyMaysed wrote: 2 years ago
Desdanova wrote: 2 years ago
did this guy get this Grief yet? :D
Not yet, i added him on Bnet and sent him a PM but he hasn't been online in 13 hours. :O
Just landed in this forum cause my PS4 left me away. And I'm joining just for this community sense. And if this guy didn't show up after 24h away we must call 911 and start LOOKING FOR BRYGHT

I dunno how it fells holding a Grief, I ain't have outfit for that. Nor enough Clvl, I'm just 41 with my Paladin named Kamaru (PS4 only). IDK why but despites having Ancients Pledge, Stealth and a Brand new Lore, I haven't any Rune word weapon, don't know if this is common for beginners. Probably my mercenary would get it before me as long I just finished Act I Nightmare, despite I didn't travelled to Lut Gohlein yet. But already stocked 4 so polearms waiting for him.

LF
Arachnid Mesh

Shimmering Small Charm
Lion Branded Grand Charm

SC NL PSN

Bnet: please don't

Blessed Hammer
Spammer
Level 92 with The Green
Shako

Lightning Fury
bender
Level 84 with budget gear
PrincipalOShagH wrote: 2 years ago
[...]
Oh you mean if OP would rather have more IAS VS damage you'll be willing to give up your Grief and i give you this one?
Yup, exactly.

For trades: PrincipalO#2775
For DClone/Ubers: ForrestGrump#2731

BillyMaysed 2188Moderator

Sorceress Americas PC
Yup, exactly.
Very kind of you, i was a bit peeved the IAS rolled so damn low. Grief is Grief but i have no idea what stats the OPs Grief was. For all we know it was near perf and thats why he wants to ragequit even more. :O

Krythic wrote: 2 years ago
Even though I wasn't able to contribute in this amazing project, I would like to be able to help a bit as well. Please correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't IAS kinda important for a Zerker and rather meh for a smiter? If so, I could put forth my 37 IAS Grief (with admittedly poor +dmg roll, don't really know the correct number) if OP wishes so. If I'm completely off here and out doesn't matter either way, I'll see myself out.
Oh you mean if OP would rather have more IAS VS damage you'll be willing to give up your Grief and i give you this one?
And @Bryght was never heard from again... ='(
Give it time, I'm sure he will check up on this thread and be pleasantly surprised. No need to cyberstalk him, lol.

Sorceress Americas PC
halflife wrote: 2 years ago
Give it time, I'm sure he will check up on this thread and be pleasantly surprised. No need to cyberstalk him, lol.
But he might be lighting his PC on fire as we speak!!!

It's a shame more people aren't decent human. I can completely understand the temptation this douche had as I've never come close to being able to make a Grief, but couldn't just up and walk away with it. It looks like some very generous ppl were able to get it back for you which is wonderful. I've been stuck playing solo as no one I know plays. If you or anyone that's a decent human would like to play on a regular lemme know, cuz it's always more fun with friends.
Hypoxyk wrote: 2 years ago
It's a shame more people aren't decent human. I can completely understand the temptation this douche had as I've never come close to being able to make a Grief, but couldn't just up and walk away with it. It looks like some very generous ppl were able to get it back for you which is wonderful. I've been stuck playing solo as no one I know plays. If you or anyone that's a decent human would like to play on a regular lemme know, cuz it's always more fun with friends.
Yeah, unfortunately, greed is a big cause of alot of humanity's problems. I know this is "just a game," but we spend hundreds if not thousands of hours on here, and it's a lifestyle for us. And I love it. Also, for me personally, I'm not even rich enough to have a
Lo
rune (yet), but I know I will eventually and I've done it dozens of times before on old bnet original D2LOD. Funny as it might be, I love the accomplishment and journey of going from rags to richs in this game. There's nothing quite like dropping your very first
Pul
Mal
Lo
Ber
Zod
, whatever rune, the Memory stays with me 15+ years later. Don't mean to go off on a tangent, but if I encountered an accidental drop like that, the gratitude and relief of returning it to the player is better imo than just heartlessly snatching his work away like that. I couldn't do that personally, not to an honest player.
Hypoxyk wrote: 2 years ago
Anyone is welcome to add me Hoost07#1211. I give lots of build advice and play this game way too much.

I offer Uber Service, Rush Service and have many items for sale, Add me on battle.net | Hoost07#1211
I have found this thread so refreshing to read, I’ve always thought of battle net as similar to Mos Eisley cantina, a hive of villainy, but it’s nice to know there are some Jedi in amongst the rabble 😊

Renton212#2452
I can't explain how I'm proud of you people. Once I gave my
Shako
to a random guy, who told he hasn't find one yet, and an SOJ to a guy who was slow on Andy mf run and told me that he will never get one and I already have had 3 by that time, also threw away some stuff (like noneth Andy visage + Reapers, oculus, not a complete crap).

It's just a game and a good leisure. Only pictures on the screen: I can download many
Ber
-runes from the internet, enough to make a pavement, lol.

Once again: great job. Big hug to all of you
Hoost07 wrote: 2 years ago
tatarjj wrote: 2 years ago
Teebling wrote: 2 years ago
We know its legit because he shared multiple screenshots (which the mods had to remove so that the accused remains anonymous).
If you know it's legit why should the accused remain anonymous? F*** people like that.
I agree with you. But the last thing we need is to encourage a community-wide harassment effort. That kind of behavior leads to really toxic fandoms.
Yea I hate that you're probably right. :( Way back in the day when I was a wee lad, a guy accidentally dropped his SoJ in a
Bloody Foothills
game I was in. I rushed to pick it up, and I was like, yay! SoJ! Then the guy started crying about how he accidentally dropped his only SoJ, and that made me feel bad enough to give it back. The pleasure from being able to restore his item to him FAR outweighed the temporary gain in Wealth from keeping it!
halflife wrote: 2 years ago
But he might be lighting his PC on fire as we speak!!!

Sorceress Americas PC
Waiting for @Bryght to come back:

This is why I love gaming. The community is always exemplary and we help each other out. I created my account here just to respond with a grats! And to commend everyone for being awesome! Makes me happy to be a gamer!

A kindling of Bone and shadow...

xSD 143

Barbarian Americas PC
Got 3 spare
Ist
runes laying around, would love to give them to the 3 people who donated as a thank you if they are willing :)

Love this from the community.

Banjo 138

Sorceress Americas PC
image.png
Waiting for @Bryght to come back:

come back.jpg
Right! I feel heavily invested in this story at this point. its got all the right stuff. drama, thievery, a villain, a group of heroes coming together to save the day, and a cliffhanger of will our protagonist find out that his long lost love isnt dead after all.
Did OP ever get a Grief built again? If not, you can just have mine. I hate hearing things like this.

Sorceress Americas PC
Iceman077 wrote: 2 years ago
Did OP ever get a Grief built again? If not, you can just have mine. I hate hearing things like this.
Very generous of you sir, we got this 31/384 Grief made for him and another member offered up a 37/359 Grief if IAS is more important to the OP. What are the stats of yours?

The scramble to grab anything of value on the Ground whule toxic as fck can at least provode some amusement. Hosting normal Chaos runs to just grind levels on javazon I'm basically soloing it, with the only danger from the potential for multiple extra fast demon lords. In goes the
Javelin
, out pops an
rune but I'm legging it in the other direction as my merc falls dead...then I hear the sweet lamentable squeal of the sorc who tried to tp in and grab the rune. Quick follow up
Javelin
and I can casually walk over and pick it up. If only teabaging existed in d2r...

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...

No matches

Value:
Hide ads forever by supporting the site with a donation.

Greetings adblocker...

Warriv asks that you consider disabling your adblocker when using diablo2.io

Ad revenue helps keep the servers going and supports me, the site's creator :)

A one-time donation hides all ads, forever:
Make a donation