Description

Of course.

Can be used to make Runewords:

Of course.

Offer if price not stated
Mines wrote: 2 years ago
If you like health,
String of Ears
is much better option. 8% Life Stolen Per Hit loved it on my hamerdian. Spiral hammer on large group of enemies you fully healed.
No way am I making the same mistake of pre-ordering a game again... we shall see, on 6.6.23.

Please do not add me on BNet without a comment on a trade posting.

I do not accept any rune lower than
Lem
for trades, with the exception of
Ral

Trade: PC | Softcore, Non-Ladder & Ladder | UTC-6
I don't know what this is about. The franchise ended with Diablo II and
Deckard Cain
is still alive.

ATVI can take their premium retail priced game with ultra luxury premium edition chores battle passes and shove it up their asses.

Also, this: https://www.washingtonpost.com/video-ga ... te-crunch/

PC | Softcore Non-Ladder | US Eastern Time (UTC-4)
Expansion Ladder Season 1 Level 99 (#115 Amazon, #584 Overall)

EPOCH FAIL

Schnorki 3194Moderator

PC
Can't even bring myself to care enough to watch the trailer. That's how excited I am for D4 and how likely I am to ever buy a blizz game again. :p
Hm. I love D2 and I love what they've done with D2R but I did not love D3 and I hate what they've done with Immortal, so you can put me squarely in the 'meh' camp. I'll wait and see.

PC | PSN | Switch | Europe | UTC + 0
All trades are PC, PSN or Switch!
All trades will be conducted with a cup of tea.
Offering a free cross platform trading service!
Giving the history of blizzard, I highly doubt if they can launch on time.
They will most likely delay or launch with massive bugs/missing features. The fact that pre-ordering a more expensive bundle gives a 4 day advantage is also pretty shitty imo. I think maybe I'll wait a few months before jumping it to see how high they crank the microtransaction lever after the reviews all come out "great" at the beginning.

Trade: PC | Softcore, Ladder & Non-Ladder | UTC-6
OP
Asymmetry wrote: 1 year ago
They will most likely delay or launch with massive bugs/missing features. The fact that pre-ordering a more expensive bundle gives a 4 day advantage is also pretty shitty imo. I think maybe I'll wait a few months before jumping it to see how high they crank the microtransaction lever after the reviews all come out "great" at the beginning.
What i'll do too.

The reviews will be forthcoming.

If you like health,
String of Ears
is much better option. 8% Life Stolen Per Hit loved it on my hamerdian. Spiral hammer on large group of enemies you fully healed.
They do certainly make amazing cinematics though. I still want the team responsible for them over these many years to make a full movie. Why not make a darker, demonic Pixar spinoff? :D

OP
They do certainly make amazing cinematics though. I still want the team responsible for them over these many years to make a full movie. Why not make a darker, demonic Pixar spinoff? :D
Blizz's cinematics never failed they have been consistent with each showing on all their franchises.

If you like health,
String of Ears
That might be one of the most underrated jokes in this whole pricing scheme. They're offering you the privilege of paying for 4 extra days of Error 37s. 🤣

PC | Softcore Non-Ladder | US Eastern Time (UTC-4)
Expansion Ladder Season 1 Level 99 (#115 Amazon, #584 Overall)

EPOCH FAIL
Janet the Java wrote: 1 year ago
Hm. I love D2 and I love what they've done with D2R but I did not love D3 and I hate what they've done with Immortal, so you can put me squarely in the 'meh' camp. I'll wait and see.
Same.

Nate 535

Switch
“The republic is not what it once was”…

I also play on switch, so I’m sticking to d2r…until tears of the kingdom comes out
Snakecharmed wrote: 1 year ago
That might be one of the most underrated jokes in this whole pricing scheme. They're offering you the privilege of paying for 4 extra days of Error 37s. 🤣
Oh man, Error 37...I'm having flashbacks. Is my eye supposed to twitch like this?

Snakecharmed wrote: 1 year ago
I don't know what this is about. The franchise ended with Diablo II and
Deckard Cain
is still alive.
I really felt that. My secret hero of the series.

The trailers by blizz never fail to amaze me, but the desaster of Immortal made me sick. No way iam preordering the cat in the bag until i get a deep look on the game a few weeks after the launch.

But what hit me a little more than I anticipated was the atmosphere in d4. There are a few gameplay videos of streamers playing the first act of d4. The lack of content is there, the open world is like d2 with better visuals, but the dark and bloody touch is a step back in the right direction. On first glimps the gameplay did not suck, but like always I miss the feature to place my attribute points myself.

For my trades I expect
Lem
as lowest rune. Otherwise please offer
Perfect Gems
Feel free to make an offer. All prices are negotiable, but BIN (Buy It Now) always wins!
TZ: UTC+1
Please don't PM me or add me on BNet without a comment on a trade posting.

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...