Search the database
Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
19 replies   13170 views

[ 22 Nights Poll]: What has been your favorite New & Updated Event?

You may select 1 option

Total votes: 142

Description

As part of a 22 Nights of Terror video recap I am working on, I wanted to get the D2IO community involved! Please vote for the holiday event you enjoyed the most that is new or updated from last year.

I also want your feedback on next year's holiday buffs! Drop your suggestions below on what you would love to see in the future.
Description by Teebling

Can be used to make Runewords:

Th3ory 425

Paladin Americas PC
As part of a 22 Nights of Terror video recap I am working on, I wanted to get the D2IO community involved! Please vote for the holiday event you enjoyed the most that is new or updated from last year.

I also want your feedback on next year's holiday buffs! Drop your suggestions below on what you would love to see in the future.

Holy Night: Everyone can use paladin shields ^.^
19 TZ of course. Found perfect Andy's Visage, sadly non
Eth
, and perf lightning sunder.

My time zone is GMT+3, I am usually available for trades between 6:00-10:00 PM
OP

Th3ory 425

Paladin Americas PC
ExplodeSheep wrote: 4 months ago
Holy Night: Everyone can use paladin shields ^.^
I like this; even more so having
Holy Shield
as an oSkill like the others. Very QoL friendly and useful.

Th3ory wrote: 4 months ago

Double every monster spawning in TZ.
Cows, Chaos and all bosses would be so cool ;D
As a Nintendo Switch player the Terrorzone scaled to players 8 difficulty (And Exp) finally gave me the opportunity to see what players 8 feels like and honestly, wow, do I now realize that I’m really missing out :(
Pretty sad 8-player support never made it to Switch.

atari 460

Europe XLinux
In hardcore non-ladder you rarely see DClone so "Krampusslauf - DClone Spawns Every 3 Hours" was really nice.

Only spent 2 hours for TZ Andy in Winter Terrorland, but what I get is Eschuta +3, +5 -5 Light Facet and so many Essences. Thanks Andy so much.

DC is so nice by giving me 20 20 7
Annihilus
Santa's little helper - Every chest and door opens on approach within a range of N (Doesn't consume a
Key
)

Post ur offer before adding me. No PM. Only add me if u offer bin/lf. No reply after 3 days=offer rejected
No socketing service.
OP

Th3ory 425

Paladin Americas PC
Blubbalutsch wrote: 4 months ago
Santa's little helper - Every chest and door opens on approach within a range of N (Doesn't consume a
Key
)
Dope, like where you went with this one!

Schnorki 3206Moderator

PC
'The gift that keeps on giving' - 'Holiday Stress' difficulty/XP scaling now optional, available all year and no longer limited to
Terror
zones only. *cough*
Great event there
Some variations I would like to see
[*]Double elite spawns. Elites always spawn as a duo (max elite spawns must be increased for this, no idea of this is technically possible
[*]+10 to all skills
[*]increased monster density
[*]Global x% Chance to cast
Confuse
when struck/on kill

Necrarch 1652Moderator

Necromancer Europe PC
Globally, lots of good ideas this year, was fun overall.

Loved also the puns on the event names, good job Blizzard.

Just a thought for HC players to have the option to skip the dangerous events and I think we have nice stuff... and as Schnorki said, players x online :)

Main: Necromancer / Second: Assassin / Third: Amazon / Check my stash and my crafts including my caster belts :), and my many cheap
Annihilus
/ Accepting payment in L or NL currency though I only play NL
Tough call honestly, I liked the random skill for a day but having all those TZs up at once all day? That was awesome. Got some decent stuff running all zones but most notable was I got my first self found
Ber
from a rando in Chaos AND a
Zod
from another rando in WSK. The most impressive part was they dropped in the same game. I really hope they do something like this year round on weekends

EST time zone
All my trades can be done on either PC or Switch. I'm limited to when I can log onto PC but I can do a Switch trade pretty quickly

Necrarch 1652Moderator

Necromancer Europe PC
Hmm, not only on week-ends, as parent I play more at weekday evenings or lunches when homeworking !

Main: Necromancer / Second: Assassin / Third: Amazon / Check my stash and my crafts including my caster belts :), and my many cheap
Annihilus
/ Accepting payment in L or NL currency though I only play NL
OP

Th3ory 425

Paladin Americas PC
Necrarch wrote: 4 months ago
Hmm, not only on week-ends, as parent I play more at weekday evenings or lunches when homeworking !
AMEN to this lol

mombo 12

Americas PC
i would be happy with vendor discount the whole 22 days. instead of doing this yearly, they should do random stuff per weekend. atleast gives the folks something to look forward to.
OP

Th3ory 425

Paladin Americas PC
Thank you to everyone who participated in voting, and sharing your open thoughts on recommendations for next year. I even included a few of your concepts.

My thorough review and recap officially dropped this morning - feel free to check it out. I hope you guys enjoy it.

Stay Frosty, Sanctuary.

War

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...