Search the database
Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
2 replies   922 views

Description

wondering if teebling or one of the mods would mind answering a question about this. why does this happen when clicking on a post instead of the post just disappearing or does does it disappear after a while and it just stays on a bit. and what is happening there anyways? does that mean the post has been resolved or it has been deleted?

Can be used to make Runewords:

Banjo 138

Sorceress Americas PC
wondering if teebling or one of the mods would mind answering a question about this. why does this happen when clicking on a post instead of the post just disappearing or does does it disappear after a while and it just stays on a bit. and what is happening there anyways? does that mean the post has been resolved or it has been deleted?

Teebling 6696Admin

Europe PC
It's after mass deletion and because there is a small delay on the cacheing of those lists of trades. They'll disappear eventually. If I made the whole site update instantly it would just crash with this traffic.

OP

Banjo 138

Sorceress Americas PC
ok thanks i figured there was some kind of reason like that for as to why they didn't immediately go away. thank you for answering that for me.

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...