Whatever (my choice) (6%)
Random (31%)
DON'T DO IT, YOU FOOL! (3%)
NO, REALLY, DON'T DO IT! (0%)
No votes
Total votes: 32
Total votes: 32

Description

Since my hardcore SSF journey came to an end yesterday (forums/a-hardcore-journey-t1481515.html), I'm contemplating whether to start another one.

Should I?

What should I play?

Feel free to chime in :)

The poll will be open for 2 weeks, and you can pick 2 options per person.
Description by ShadowHeart

Can be used to make Runewords:

ShadowHeart 1794Moderator

Europe PC
Since my hardcore SSF journey came to an end yesterday (forums/a-hardcore-journey-t1481515.html), I'm contemplating whether to start another one.

Should I?

What should I play?

Feel free to chime in :)

The poll will be open for 2 weeks, and you can pick 2 options per person.

I'm in CET (Central European Time), so that's UTC+1 normally and UTC+2 during DST.
My profile says Ladder, but I play both Ladder and Non-Ladder.

Schnorki 3199Moderator

PC
ShadowHeart wrote: 3 weeks ago
[..]
Should I?
[..]
Well..did you actually enjoy yourself in the last one? If so, then yes. If not, then no. :P

If you're turning it into another giveaway, you could always have your class decided by a random picker and make that part of the giveaway, so that you actually (more likely) have a real winner as opposed to this one. I.e. "be first to guess class correctly" = small prize, "guess cause of Death" = big prize, "won the class guess but noone got the cause of Death right" = medium prize. Or some such...
OP

Europe PC
Schnorki wrote: 3 weeks ago
Well..did you actually enjoy yourself in the last one? If so, then yes. If not, then no. :P
Yes, I had a lot of fun with it, and I'm pretty much "done" with the current SC ladder anyway (just catching dclones here and there). I really just need a little break before I start the next one (if I do), and I'll also be away next weekend (which is why I let this poll run for two weeks - if/when I start it will be on a weekend).

Schnorki wrote: 3 weeks ago
If you're turning it into another giveaway, you could always have your class decided by a random picker and make that part of the giveaway, so that you actually (more likely) have a real winner as opposed to this one. I.e. "be first to guess class correctly" = small prize, "guess cause of Death" = big prize, "won the class guess but noone got the cause of Death right" = medium prize. Or some such...
That's a good idea. I'll add a "Random" option to the poll. And yes, the idea is that it will be a similar-ish giveaway :)

EDIT: You'll need to re-cast your votes after I added the new option it seems :)

I'm in CET (Central European Time), so that's UTC+1 normally and UTC+2 during DST.

Necrarch 1630Moderator

Necromancer Europe PC
I put random, but without sorc - you did that already. Or anything that you wanna play and when you want to do it.

Main: Necromancer / Second: Assassin / Third: Amazon / Check my stash and my crafts including my caster belts :), and my many cheap
Annihilus
/ Accepting payment in L or NL currency though I only play NL
OP

Europe PC
Necrarch wrote: 3 weeks ago
I put random, but without sorc - you did that already. Or anything that you wanna play and when you want to do it.
Did you? Or did you forget to save/submit? I can only see my own vote for Random...

Necrarch 1630Moderator

Necromancer Europe PC
Now it's done, wrote message then kids came before I submitted ^^

Main: Necromancer / Second: Assassin / Third: Amazon / Check my stash and my crafts including my caster belts :), and my many cheap
Annihilus
/ Accepting payment in L or NL currency though I only play NL
I picked Paladin. I think you can guess what build I would suggest. :D

Lanceor's FoH Zealot Guide
Farm everything. Wreck Ubers.
■ Often online all day, but I'm on call so I may have to leave in a hurry.
■ Sydney timezone: UTC +10.

Try Druid summoner. Extra safe: tons of HP (
Oak Sage
Werebear
), CC (
Shock Wave
) and 9 meat shields.
Sure, it's a very slow build, but on HC you wouldn't rush anyway.

Schnorki 3199Moderator

PC
Lanceor wrote: 3 weeks ago
I picked Paladin. I think you can guess what build I would suggest. :D
Sacrifice
? Just to make it a tad harder.. :D
I voted for the last two options first, but that was just a joke. ;)

Would love to see a Fury Druid!
somethin easy....BARB

mhlg 870

Americas PC
Lightning Javazon. She will make short work of the ancients all the way through hell and take down Dclone. The downside is outfitting her. :D

Please post offer in item trade before adding me on Bnet
I would love to see a community challenge on this topic anywhere in the future... xD
My vote went on the bowazon.

I will be away for Easter holidays between April 30 and May 5. I will host a giveaway upon my return on May 6.

Mixed trades:
Hel
= 6
Perfect Gems

Perfect Amethyst
= 4
Perfect Gems

Ral
= 2
Perfect Gems

Perfect Skull
= 2
Perfect Gems
I voted Assassin. One of my personal favorites, but also potentially a very tough HC character due to generally poor survivability (non-trapper).

TheDoo 236

Europe PC
You are crazy Mr. not-so-Shadow Heart but that's the spirit (me likes it)! :D

I don't know why but I feel like if decide to do it, it's gonna go way worse than the first one just because you know what can kill you/area risks and usually in these cases game just stomps you in return. Nevertheless I'll gladly enjoy another text adventure and cheer again like a madman! :)

I chose 'random' because I think that would be more fun (trying out what can work best and develop a special lil tactics to achieve that) and less stressful (you can always blame a bad class choice RNG) hehe

Ma neeeeeeema veeeeeeeze! xd

Someone much smarter than me already said once: "The real value of something doesn't reflect in a number of how much a seller is asking for it, but on how much a buyer is willing to pay for it."

Th3ory 421

Paladin Americas PC
The hardest part of HC is the continuum post Shadow Realm—onward and upward brother. GET EM'.

OP

Europe PC
Th3ory wrote: 2 weeks ago
The hardest part of HC is the continuum post Shadow Realm—onward and upward brother. GET EM'.
Haha thanks for the encouragement ;)

TheDoo wrote: 2 weeks ago
I chose 'random' because I think that would be more fun (trying out what can work best and develop a special lil tactics to achieve that) and less stressful (you can always blame a bad class choice RNG) hehe
Yeah, it looks like random might be winning this xD

Th3ory 421

Paladin Americas PC
ShadowHeart wrote: 2 weeks ago
Haha thanks for the encouragement ;)

TheDoo wrote: 2 weeks ago
Yeah, it looks like random might be winning this xD
I know you are doing SSF, but in my Discord, we have a handful of Hardcore players. If you ever want to get after it beyond SSF, welcome to join and happy to play with you.

I have really wanted to get a new group together to get after a Hardcore Classic Reset. I've had a few interested parties.

OP

Europe PC
I know you are doing SSF, but in my Discord, we have a handful of Hardcore players. If you ever want to get after it beyond SSF, welcome to join and happy to play with you.

I have really wanted to get a new group together to get after a Hardcore Classic Reset. I've had a few interested parties.
Well, I've joined your Discord ;) We'll see where my Hardcore journey takes me, for now the only plan is to try SSF again :)

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...