Search the database
Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
2 replies   591 views

Description

Lost internet for a few days and when I log back into the site all of my listings are missing. What the hell?? Is this a glitch or does the site delete trades after a certain amount of time?

Can be used to make Runewords:

Lost internet for a few days and when I log back into the site all of my listings are missing. What the hell?? Is this a glitch or does the site delete trades after a certain amount of time?

mhlg 1156

Americas PC
imkincaid wrote: 7 months ago
Trades automatically expire and are deleted after about 3 days if you're not here to keep them alive by bumping them.

Please post offer in item trade before adding me on Bnet, I'm in EST time zone (E Coast U.S)

TheDoo 360

Europe PC
mhlg wrote: 7 months ago
imkincaid wrote: 7 months ago
Trades automatically expire and are deleted after about 3 days if you're not here to keep them alive by bumping them.
This. You may ask why? -It's actually great for data management since it filters the members who haven't used this site for some time and auto-deletes their offers thus prevents base to overflow with unused/irrelevant data. I would personally prefer that this is longer (for a period of 5-7 days) since I have a medical condition and it happens that I literally cannot get up from bed/access site for days straight, but I kinda worked around it [asked someone to check every other day if bump all button was pressed and if not to press it]... But yeah, basically they auto-delete for the sake of preserving server's performance to top shape, tidy up inactive users and their offers and keep things relevant and up-to-date.

P.S. We had a "freeze all trades button" but as far as I know it was bugging out and not working properly (deleting random trades -- something like that) so they removed that option for the best. :)

Ma neeeeeeema veeeeeeeze! xd

Someone much smarter than me already said once: "The real value of something doesn't reflect in a number of how much a seller can ask for it, but on how much a buyer is willing to pay."

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...

No matches

Value:
Hide ads forever by supporting the site with a donation.

Greetings adblocker...

Warriv asks that you consider disabling your adblocker when using diablo2.io

Ad revenue helps keep the servers going and supports me, the site's creator :)

A one-time donation hides all ads, forever:
Make a donation