Search the database
Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
4 replies   328 views
Send a private message to this trader, pre-populated with information about this trade.
This trade will expire 2 years ago
Other filters:

Description

Hi I need a rescue with Uber Andy.
I got killed, picked najs puzzler to tele to my body. I did not have enough room in my inventory and lost my weapon and shield. They literally disappeared.
Could use a hand to kill her to avoid wasting some diablo parts.

Alternatively, can someone bring me a 3os
Flail
from normal act II so that i can redo a Black to finish her ? I dont dare to leave the game and create a new one.

I can tip.
Thanks !
Description by Frac127

Can be used to make Runewords:

Hi I need a rescue with Uber Andy.
I got killed, picked najs puzzler to tele to my body. I did not have enough room in my inventory and lost my weapon and shield. They literally disappeared.
Could use a hand to kill her to avoid wasting some diablo parts.

Alternatively, can someone bring me a 3os
Flail
from normal act II so that i can redo a Black to finish her ? I dont dare to leave the game and create a new one.

I can tip.
Thanks !
OP
Got help from GnomeChompski ! Thank you again
just a tip from someone who has been in a similar situation: when you're going to do ubers, don't just press play game and go.

What I do is that first I restart the game to avoid potential crashes, then go to lobby and create a game with a memorable name/password. If you die in the middle of an impossible pack to clear and cant get back to your body you can quickly exit and rejoin, the game will not get deleted as soon as you leave, I'm not sure exactly what's the delay but I've done it a couple times without any issue (and also sometimes i rejoin the game with my sorceress to mf in the portal zones)
and to add to the post of Peacku: if you ever forget to open a game with a memorable name, take a picture of the gamename/password-corner with your phone, so you can also re-enter. The password is case sensitive so just make sure to type it as Gamexxxxxxxxxx with a capital G

For trades: PrincipalO#2775
For DClone/Ubers: ForrestGrump#2731
OP
Good points ! I am used to do this, except this time my weapon and shield disappeared due to the bug of clicking on your body while having some other gear equipped.
Last bumped by Frac127 2 years ago.

Copy-paste message

Useful when contacting traders outside of diablo2.io. Click the box to copy to your clipboard.

Hello. Saw your trade at https://diablo2.io/trade/need-help-for-uber-andy-t451755.html. Is this still available?

Prices for this item

Prices from the database:

Recent (3d) Historical

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...

Watchers

1 user watching this Trade: Frac127

No matches

Value:
Hide ads forever by supporting the site with a donation.

Greetings adblocker...

Warriv asks that you consider disabling your adblocker when using diablo2.io

Ad revenue helps keep the servers going and supports me, the site's creator :)

A one-time donation hides all ads, forever:
Make a donation