Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
6 replies   1060 views

Description

Would it be reasonable to add a listing option for Essences, similar to
Perfect Gems
, for trades (specifically sales) of mixed lots? I can't tell if this type of WTS is common enough to warrant a generic listing, but it would be handy for me personally :)

Thanks for considering!

Can be used to make Runewords:

Would it be reasonable to add a listing option for Essences, similar to
Perfect Gems
, for trades (specifically sales) of mixed lots? I can't tell if this type of WTS is common enough to warrant a generic listing, but it would be handy for me personally :)

Thanks for considering!

All prices negotiable. BIN always wins. Americas (Pacific), but int'l trade times can be arranged.
People need
Perfect Gems
regardless of its type because you can use any type of
Perfect Gems
to reroll Magic Item.
Essences are not. You need 1 of each type in order to create
Token of Absolution

Relax and have fun!
OP
But if I want to sell random (mixed) lots to token crafters for runes, it isn't easy for me to list.

Like I currently have a bunch of yellows and reds, probably a
Mal
worth all combined, but to put that in a single listing won't work out for the filters.

I know the bnet swaps often have mixed lots. If no one else thinks it's useful for d2io, no worries. I thought it might add a dimension to the trade stats.

All prices negotiable. BIN always wins. Americas (Pacific), but int'l trade times can be arranged.

Tetra 180

Paladin Europe PC
You should put WTB Trade to buy the needed essences to make tokens, in exchange of those essences you try to get rid of.
Then sell the tokens: it's a way bigger market.

Teebling 5926Admin

Europe PC
cristobal03 wrote: 1 year ago
I know the bnet swaps often have mixed lots. If no one else thinks it's useful for d2io, no worries. I thought it might add a dimension to the trade stats.
Hey cristobal, seems pretty niche tbh but I have still to add the much demanded 4/3 keyset so can slip this in there as well.

As for stats - mixing of items exchanged and quantities is already accounted for in the stats, not sure what you mean here?

OP
You know, I think never mind. I've been looking through the trade histories for essences and the frequency of mixed lot sales are very low. Probably more trouble than benefit.

But re: the stats, I was just thinking of something like stratifying the commodity swap--very similar to what I assume the 4/3 key swap request is about. Or another expression of currency, kind of like how 20 pgems is roughly equal to a
Pul
. It'd be interesting to see a currency value of mixed essences.

But in the end, to mockingbirdreal's point, there's no such thing as a truly mixed lot. If you have one of each, it's better to make the token for trade. So my original idea was bad.

Sorry for the time suck.

Teebling 5926Admin

Europe PC
Re: simplifying d2r's barter trades - something I looked into extensively and it's really not possible to do with any kind of confidence. There are too many variables to try and organise this into a 'sigma' score like d2charsifood, or a points system. Closest solution I thought of was assigning an integer value to each rune and then adding up the bundle for a final 'price score' which could be tracked and graphed. But then that's only runes, doesn't account for item swaps.

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...