Search the database
Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
4230 replies   653880 views

Bunch of planned Korean Dclone walks happening this week, details within!

No data yet

Description

Description by Teebling

Can be used to make Runewords:

Dano86668 wrote: 2 months ago
Has been very quiet here, end of ladder approaching , am expecting a streak of walks possibly ?>
Last season, people pushed it to 5/6 at the end of ladder in order to make a walk early at the new one.

Relax and have fun!
hah, thats a great idea actually... funny enough i caught a random NL walk on americas 4hours ago ..pure pot luck
but i do remember couple korean streamers flooding
Charsi
with all those "legit" sojs lol (before end)

mhlg 840

Americas PC
SC Ladder Walk

Host: @thatdudewillyd

Region: NA

Time: February 22, 2024 2:00 AM   This timestamp has been automatically converted to your local date/time for convenience. The format is DD/MMM/YYYY, HH:MM am/pm. This is based off your browser time. , in 33 minutes

Thanks for hosting @thatdudewillyd, you can follow along in ⁠twitch-plugs right now!

https://www.twitch.tv/thatdudewillyd

Walked

Please post offer in item trade before adding me on Bnet

mhlg 840

Americas PC
This is how Ladder Season 5 ends???

mhlg 840

Americas PC
ALREADY??

SC LADDER WALK

Host: FBI

Region: Not stated (Likely Asia)

Time: Sunday, February 25, 2024 12:00 PM   This timestamp has been automatically converted to your local date/time for convenience. The format is DD/MMM/YYYY, HH:MM am/pm. This is based off your browser time.

Korean forum rumor just confirmed by FBI's community page. Walk is scheduled for Sunday, February 25, 2024 12:00 PM   This timestamp has been automatically converted to your local date/time for convenience. The format is DD/MMM/YYYY, HH:MM am/pm. This is based off your browser time. but the official notice says that the time may be variable depending on the broadcast schedule. PARK EARLY.

This is the first planned walk of the ladder and there will be very few killers. To streamline the process please MAKE SURE TO READ ⁠announcements⁠ and follow directions! Read #5. Read #6. Then read #5 again. Don't spawn it.

Crazy how soon they do it , this isnt the first walk either...
I only just reached hell , parking a game and then going to have to ask for help :/

ShadowHeart 1745Moderator

Europe PC
Asia SCL in 7 minutes

I'm in CET (Central European Time), so that's UTC+1 normally and UTC+2 during DST.
My profile says Ladder, but I play both Ladder and Non-Ladder.
+1

Offer if price not stated
Mines wrote: 2 years ago
If you like health,
String of Ears
is much better option. 8% Life Stolen Per Hit loved it on my hamerdian. Spiral hammer on large group of enemies you fully healed.
Can anyone help kill my dclone?

mhlg 840

Americas PC
TempestRose wrote: 2 months ago
Can anyone help kill my dclone?
I would gladly help, but I'm still in normal. I started a build, and then remembered I had some Mosaics to try out on the Assassin I prepared, and that took a while. After that I got fixated on the 15X3
Key
-sets I had so I began collecting organs, and by the then the day was gone, :D

mhlg 840

Americas PC
SC LADDER WALK

Host: FBI and Zealdin PK Community

Region: Not stated (Likely Asia)

Time: February 26, 2024 12:00 PM   This timestamp has been automatically converted to your local date/time for convenience. The format is DD/MMM/YYYY, HH:MM am/pm. This is based off your browser time.

Reported by TheWiseWarrior; Dlone Hunters

Europe PC
Asia SCL any minute now

I'm in CET (Central European Time), so that's UTC+1 normally and UTC+2 during DST.

Europe PC
SC Ladder Walk

Host: 피를부르는음
Region: Not specified (Likely Asia)
Time: Not specified. Variable between 2024-02-27T13:00:00   This timestamp has been automatically converted to your local date/time for convenience. The format is DD/MMM/YYYY, HH:MM am/pm. This is based off your browser time. and 2024-02-27T14:00:00   This timestamp has been automatically converted to your local date/time for convenience. The format is DD/MMM/YYYY, HH:MM am/pm. This is based off your browser time.
(in roughly between 35 and 95 minutes)

Thanks for hosting 피를부르는음. This is an individual user without a stream. Just park. We do not know when it will walk.

info from D2R Clone Hunters

Europe PC
Seems to be happening in ~5 minutes

Europe PC
SC Ladder Walk

Host: FBI
Region: ASIA
Time: 2024-02-28T12:00:00   This timestamp has been automatically converted to your local date/time for convenience. The format is DD/MMM/YYYY, HH:MM am/pm. This is based off your browser time. (in ~7 minutes)

A viewer (큰손) is providing SoJs to FBI to walk again! Reminder to please read https://discord.com/channels/8928561935 ... 2392127500 so that we can get through the list as quickly as possible!

Thanks for hosting FBI, you can follow along in #twitch-plugs closer to the walk time!

info provided by D2R Clone Hunters

Europe PC
SC Ladder Walk

Host: 베르Ber
Region: Asia
Time: 2024-02-29T12:00:00   This timestamp has been automatically converted to your local date/time for convenience. The format is DD/MMM/YYYY, HH:MM am/pm. This is based off your browser time.

Thanks for hosting 베르Ber, you can follow along in #twitch-plugs closer to the walk time!

Just FYI don't worry if the link looks like a site you've never heard of. It's a new streaming site in Korea meant to be the replacement for Twitch after it pulled out of Korea awhile back.

info provided by D2R Clone Hunters

Stream link:
https://chzzk.naver.com/23cc1649fda9543 ... 8b5d064adc

SC Ladder Walk in 56 min on NA

PC | Europe | Non-Ladder and Ladder | Softcore
DClone did walk early on NA, just now

PC | Europe | Non-Ladder and Ladder | Softcore
25 minute later come Planned Dclone Summoning . (Dint know whitch Server) I Think Usa server. Ladder Sc. Heidi makes. Usa server

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...