Search the database
Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
4267 replies   673036 views

Bunch of planned Korean Dclone walks happening this week, details within!

No data yet

Description

Description by Teebling

Can be used to make Runewords:

Steccothal wrote: 1 year ago
Any info about HCL walk?

Just got this message from Dclone hunters discord:

in a day
May 19, 2023 3:00 AM
Region: Asia
Host: OmajaGods

ShadowHeart 2090Moderator

Europe PC
It was also stated to be unconfirmed, and there is talk on the Discord about whether the source is just trolling (the source is someone on that famous forum gold based trading site). Maybe there will be an HCL walk, maybe there won't.

I'm in CET (Central European Time), so that's UTC+1 normally and UTC+2 during DST.
My profile says Ladder, but I play both Ladder and Non-Ladder.
ShadowHeart wrote: 1 year ago
It was also stated to be unconfirmed, and there is talk on the Discord about whether the source is just trolling (the source is someone on that famous forum gold based trading site). Maybe there will be an HCL walk, maybe there won't.
OH! Sorry I read it as confirmed :S (perhaps I wanted it too much)

mhlg 1014

Americas PC
HCL WALK

in a day
May 19, 2023 1:00 AM   This timestamp has been automatically converted to your local date/time for convenience. The format is DD/MMM/YYYY, HH:MM am/pm. This is based off your browser time.
Host: OmajaGods
@HC LADDER
This is an unconfirmed walk but we wanted to announce just in case

SCL WALK

Thursday, May 18, 2023 11:00 AM   This timestamp has been automatically converted to your local date/time for convenience. The format is DD/MMM/YYYY, HH:MM am/pm. This is based off your browser time.
FBI멀더's SC Ladder Walk (Support: 큰손) @SC LADDER

Please post offer in item trade before adding me on Bnet

Europe PC
Asia SCL dclone in ~10 minutes

I'm in CET (Central European Time), so that's UTC+1 normally and UTC+2 during DST.

Europe PC
SC Ladder Walk x2

Host : 아쾃 (no stream) (Support : 니가가라하수구)
2023-05-18T14:00:00   This timestamp has been automatically converted to your local date/time for convenience. The format is DD/MMM/YYYY, HH:MM am/pm. This is based off your browser time.
2023-05-18T15:00:00   This timestamp has been automatically converted to your local date/time for convenience. The format is DD/MMM/YYYY, HH:MM am/pm. This is based off your browser time.
Region : ASIA

First one in ~54 minutes.

mhlg 1014

Americas PC
SCL Walk incoming

핑크쿠마 (pinkkuma)'s SC Ladder Walk

Thursday/Friday, May 19, 2023 2:00 AM   This timestamp has been automatically converted to your local date/time for convenience. The format is DD/MMM/YYYY, HH:MM am/pm. This is based off your browser time.

Region: Asia @SC LADDER

Europe PC
So for anyone wondering, that HCL walk did happen (about 17 minutes after the announced time), but on EU, not Asia. Turns out it was a bait...

So for anyone wondering, that HCL walk did happen (about 17 minutes after the announced time), but on EU, not Asia. Turns out it was a bait...
That hurts a bit, i camped on asia, but that's what happens when you trust anything related to a trading site based on forum gold

Sweet Lovely Death
Just waiting for your breath
Come sweet Death
One Last Caress

Europe PC
Two SCL walks coming up today;

SC Ladder Walk
Host: FBI멀더
Time: 2023-05-19T12:00:00   This timestamp has been automatically converted to your local date/time for convenience. The format is DD/MMM/YYYY, HH:MM am/pm. This is based off your browser time.

SC Ladder Walk
Host: 핑크쿠마 (pinkkuma)
Time: 2023-05-19T13:00:00   This timestamp has been automatically converted to your local date/time for convenience. The format is DD/MMM/YYYY, HH:MM am/pm. This is based off your browser time.

The SCL Dclone time changed from 9am (7 minutes ago) to 9:30 (23 minutes from now).

Europe PC
Yeah, the second walk in my post walked about ~12 minutes early (someone other then the streamer did it unexpectedly), so the streamer is doing another walk to "compensate" for the hickup.

Already at 5/6 now, Asia SCL.

Europe PC
The extra walk that was supposed to be in ~1 minute already happened ~15 minutes ago (early again). But there may yet be another SCL walk on Asia, not sure...

The extra walk that was supposed to be in ~1 minute already happened ~15 minutes ago (early again). But there may yet be another SCL walk on Asia, not sure...
did the streamer do it himself or is someone messing with him? :)

Trade Ladder only

As for my Pg Yard Sale:
Accepting instead of
Perfect Gems
a Mix:

Perfect Amethyst
= 1
Hel
= 2
Ral
= 4
Nef
= 4
Perfect Gems

Europe PC
The first one was someone else, the second time, I'm not sure lol, wasn't watching the stream.

Diablo walks in Asia are so common lately that it's not worth streaming or communicating xD
Seriously, it's like 10 in a week ;> ?

mhlg 1014

Americas PC
SCL DCLONE incoming

Saturday/Sunday, May 21, 2023 12:00 AM   This timestamp has been automatically converted to your local date/time for convenience. The format is DD/MMM/YYYY, HH:MM am/pm. This is based off your browser time.

Region : SCL NA

https://www.twitch.tv/humansantapedee

Host : humansantapedee

Europe PC
Asia SCL walk in ~10 minutes

mhlg 1014

Americas PC
Asia SCL walk in about 10 minutes.

About 8 minutes.

mhlg 1014

Americas PC
humansantapedee Region is SCL NA.

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...

No matches

Value:
Hide ads forever by supporting the site with a donation.

Greetings adblocker...

Warriv asks that you consider disabling your adblocker when using diablo2.io

Ad revenue helps keep the servers going and supports me, the site's creator :)

A one-time donation hides all ads, forever:
Make a donation