Search the database
Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
4245 replies   661865 views

Bunch of planned Korean Dclone walks happening this week, details within!

No data yet

Description

Description by Teebling

Can be used to make Runewords:

had any luck with some of them ?

just 11 more and you have full stash 100!
Illusions wrote: 1 year ago

And will have to drop most of them before ladder reset as probably shared stashes from ladder will get ereased, I think.... ;)
Schnorki wrote: 1 year ago
All done.

And I'm genuinely starting to wonder why I still bother getting more..

image.png
Would be cool if they added cube recipe for crafting crappy annis for a chance for better one, could save the market price a bit
TheAnswer wrote: 1 year ago
And will have to drop most of them before ladder reset as probably shared stashes from ladder will get ereased, I think.... ;)
No, shared stashes from ladder season 1 will be erased by shared stashes from ladder season 2 at the end of season 2.

Relax and have fun!

Schnorki 3252Moderator

PC

Got a few 20/20s, yeah.
All in all, I'm way (wayyyy) beyond the 100. Probably beyond the 300 even tbh. This is just the random ones still left for sale (or giving away eventually).

Nah, once S1 ends, the shared stash becomes a read-only non-ladder stash which you then have all of S2 to move stuff out of, before the same thing happens again after S2, then overwriting what's still left in your S1 stash.

At least that was the announced and PTR-tested plan.
mockingbirdreal wrote: 1 year ago
No, shared stashes from ladder season 1 will be erased by shared stashes from ladder season 2 at the end of season 2.
Could you pass a source for that? I think it's a bit confusing as the ladder 1 characters will become non ladder chars right? So they will share stashes with curent non-ladder characters. Am I missing something?

ShadowHeart 2000Moderator

Europe PC
Basically, you will have *7* tabs in non-ladder after ladder ends.

Personal Stash
Non-Ladder Shared Stash tab #1
Non-Ladder Shared Stash tab #2
Non-Ladder Shared Stash tab #3
Ladder Shared Stash tab #1
Ladder Shared Stash tab #2
Ladder Shared Stash tab #3

The three last ones contains everything from your 3 ladder shared stash tabs. You will only be able to remove items from them, not put something back into them. So it's not really like you have a bunch of extra space, since you can't put something into these extra tabs, just remove things. So to transfer stuff you simply move them from the ladder shared stash tabs to the regular non-ladder stash tabs, like you would normally when moving items between tabs.

EDIT: You'll have the entirety of Season 2 to move items from the ladder stash tabs into the actual non-ladder stash tabs. Whatever remains in those 3 extra tabs when Season 2 ends will be deleted and replaced with the new ladder shared stash tabs from season 2.

I'm in CET (Central European Time), so that's UTC+1 normally and UTC+2 during DST.
My profile says Ladder, but I play both Ladder and Non-Ladder.
Could you pass a source for that? I think it's a bit confusing as the ladder 1 characters will become non ladder chars right? So they will share stashes with curent non-ladder characters. Am I missing something?
Still no official announcement.
From information known, I guess those things could happen.

Now.
On non-ladder : 3 shared stashes.
On ladder season 1 : 3 shared ladder "season 1" stashes.

At the end of season 1, new season 2.
On non-ladder : 3 shared non-ladder stashes + 3 shared from-ladder stashes (basically Items moved from 3 shared ladder "season 1" stashes)
On ladder season 2 : 3 shared ladder "season 2" stashes.

At the end of season 2, new season 3.
On non-ladder : 3 shared non-ladder stashes + 3 shared from-ladder stashes (basically Items moved from 3 shared ladder "season 2" stashes)
On ladder season 3 : 3 shared ladder "season 3" stashes.

Hope I was cleared.

Relax and have fun!

Europe PC
Alert: extra Asia SCL walk in ~6 minutes!

I'm in CET (Central European Time), so that's UTC+1 normally and UTC+2 during DST.

Deleted User 73148 0

ShadowHeart wrote: 1 year ago
Alert: extra Asia SCL walk in ~6 minutes!
stuck on 5/6

Europe PC
Wonder if he ran out of SoJ and had to attempt to acquire more? It could pop at any second, so keep camping... :)

Deleted User 73148 0

it can as well be a bug, clone might be already unleashed; almost whole week was like this for me

Schnorki 3252Moderator

PC
Was just milking it for another quick item-store plug to have 'em come in and drop more SoJs. Resuming sales now it seems. :)
Schnorki wrote: 1 year ago

Got a few 20/20s, yeah.
All in all, I'm way (wayyyy) beyond the 100. Probably beyond the 300 even tbh. This is just the random ones still left for sale (or giving away eventually).

Nah, once S1 ends, the shared stash becomes a read-only non-ladder stash which you then have all of S2 to move stuff out of, before the same thing happens again after S2, then overwriting what's still left in your S1 stash.

At least that was the announced and PTR-tested plan.
They used to be worth something.
Last I checked, even an unidentified one on ladder is hardly worth anything anymore, so may as well ID them at this point. I've been identifying them all along though because I'm looking for really high rolls. I left three from earlier this week unidentified for less than 24 hours, and two of them ended up as 19/20/x, one 5% and one 8%. Not bad.

I've given away all my sub-15/15/x ones except for my double fail trophy (11/10/5) and now I've started to give away some where attributes + resists < 30.

And that still leaves me with about 50 of them in total.

PC | Softcore Non-Ladder | US Eastern Time (UTC-4)
Expansion Ladder Season 1 Level 99 (#115 Amazon, #584 Overall)

EPOCH FAIL
ShadowHeart wrote: 1 year ago
Basically, you will have *7* tabs in non-ladder after ladder ends.

Personal Stash
Non-Ladder Shared Stash tab #1
Non-Ladder Shared Stash tab #2
Non-Ladder Shared Stash tab #3
Ladder Shared Stash tab #1
Ladder Shared Stash tab #2
Ladder Shared Stash tab #3

The three last ones contains everything from your 3 ladder shared stash tabs. You will only be able to remove items from them, not put something back into them. So it's not really like you have a bunch of extra space, since you can't put something into these extra tabs, just remove things. So to transfer stuff you simply move them from the ladder shared stash tabs to the regular non-ladder stash tabs, like you would normally when moving items between tabs.

EDIT: You'll have the entirety of Season 2 to move items from the ladder stash tabs into the actual non-ladder stash tabs. Whatever remains in those 3 extra tabs when Season 2 ends will be deleted and replaced with the new ladder shared stash tabs from season 2.
All clear, makes sense. Thanks for all the kind replies B-)
i like that they added new "
Terror
zones" for the lvl 98 players to get exp. one of the things I asked for if i am to play season2. season 1 i stopped at lvl 95 couldn't take anymore
Baal
runs....

the other thing i would need if I am to play S2, would be bigger shared stash.

anyways,

2 DClones tonight

Thursday, September 15, 2022 · 4 PM - 7 PM CDT

Houston, TX Central Time. join D2R Dclone Hunters Discord https://discord.com/invite/5DgUvcAYbR

Schnorki 3252Moderator

PC
NightsAnonymous wrote: 1 year ago
Terror
zones" for the lvl 98 players to get exp. one of the things I asked for if i am to play season2. season 1 i stopped at lvl 95 couldn't take anymore
Baal
runs....

anyways,

2 DClones tonight

Just to add to that:
Based on the discussions they had yesterday, one of those two should be SCL while the other would be SCNL. There was supposed to be a third (SCL) initially but that seems to have given way to the idea of an SoJ giveaway.

Regions are typically voted upon ~15min before each walk for Heidi so checking the stream for that announcement (and the countdowns to be sure) is not a bad idea. In general for that matter..support the host by giving him viewers and whatnot, you do get a free walk after all. Or in this case a crapton of them by now.

Oh and in case you're as confused as I was initially (mainly because the stream link didn't load so it was just the posted text), looking at the post above: 4pm and 7pm are not the walk times, that's the planned stream start/finish. :) So walks some time in between that.
NightsAnonymous wrote: 1 year ago
Terror
Baal
runs....

anyways,

2 DClones tonight

I didn't even try to get past lvl 92 to get crafting character. Never was interrested in the 99 chase. Coo lthing would be loot filter because pitzerker/travi barb is a hard task to pick up loot

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...