Search the database
Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
7 replies   1731 views

Description

Recently noticed a user posting trolling statuses. It would be cool if this individual could be blocked for some period of time after so many troll reports. Any thoughts?
Description by Armlesswunder

Can be used to make Runewords:

Recently noticed a user posting trolling statuses. It would be cool if this individual could be blocked for some period of time after so many troll reports. Any thoughts?

https://armlesswunder.github.io/

I don't do trades for less than
Pul
. I accept T or H keys as well.
removed
OP
Yeah saw that guy too

https://armlesswunder.github.io/

I don't do trades for less than
Pul
. I accept T or H keys as well.

Teebling 5832Admin

Europe PC
Been p quiet for trolling recently until today, three banned including the ones here.

Locking this topic, if you want to report someone please private message me.

Thanks guys for keeping an eye :) And remember, there are 3 known bugs with uberdiablo command in-game atm, so the 'troll' might actually be innocent of these. A friendly message helps in that case, but obviously day 1 reporters setting to 6/6 yeah just PM me lol.

I mean what are they doing? I've never even heard of this before. Just ganking the spawn or something?
bloodlustshiva1 wrote: 1 week ago
I mean what are they doing? I've never even heard of this before. Just ganking the spawn or something?
You can submit the current DClone status here.

On occasion, a knuckledragger will think it's funny to intentionally submit the wrong status and potentially make someone miss a DClone spawn.

Lanceor's FoH Zealot Guide
Farm everything. Wreck Ubers.
■ Often online all day, but I'm on call so I may have to leave in a hurry.
■ Sydney timezone: UTC +10.

Schnorki 3194Moderator

PC
bloodlustshiva1 wrote: 1 week ago
Especially in the early days of the DC tracker, there were quite a few instances of folks submitting an incorrect status which in turn would propagate to the tracker itself and to all apps and the like pulling from it that did not have built-in validity checks, resulting in folks rushing to catch a dclone that isn't actually happening or missing a dclone that was.

The reasons were plentyful really..
- Broken b.net commands giving people the wrong status, making them believe they're updating the tracker correctly when they weren't (still a thing, sadly, since blizzard never bothered fixing anything on their end)
- People just not understanding yet how the tracker works and believing that changing the status here would actually change it in game (oh, if only... :D)
- People not being used to the interface yet and accidentally updating the status for an incorrect region and/or game mode
- Some folks genuinely just being trolls (there will always be some..)
..and so on and so forth.
Ahh thanks, I've never used nor added to the tracker, so forgot that existed. lol

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...

No matches

Value:
Hide ads forever by supporting the site with a donation.

Greetings adblocker...

Warriv asks that you consider disabling your adblocker when using diablo2.io

Ad revenue helps keep the servers going and supports me, the site's creator :)

A one-time donation hides all ads, forever:
Make a donation