Search the database
Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
4 replies   2429 views

Description

I run a java only for cow level. All works fine. My merc has Infinity. But when an elite is spawning which is lightning immun and has the stoneskin ability i get a problem. How can i easy kill monsters which are lightning immun and get less physical damage? I want to clear the level. I dont like it when these monsters follow me all the time -_-
Maybe another weapon in the second slot? So switch - boom - boom - dead

Can be used to make Runewords:

I run a java only for cow level. All works fine. My merc has Infinity. But when an elite is spawning which is lightning immun and has the stoneskin ability i get a problem. How can i easy kill monsters which are lightning immun and get less physical damage? I want to clear the level. I dont like it when these monsters follow me all the time -_-
Maybe another weapon in the second slot? So switch - boom - boom - dead
Also have Infinity on my merc and when I encounter light immune / Stone skin elites, I use
Decoy
and let them have it while I get some distance. They won't follow me anymore cause they'll be busy hitting the
Decoy
ultraviolet wrote: 2 years ago
Also have Infinity on my merc and when I encounter light immune / Stone skin elites, I use
Decoy
and let them have it while I get some distance. They won't follow me anymore cause they'll be busy hitting the
Decoy
That is a neat trick and works perfectly. TP staff on weapons swap is way cheaper than Enigma. I know you want kill them and get that loot, but in the long run it's just better to use tricks like these to skip them and start another run.
OP
I dont want Enigma because i farm bases without mf. I have a road runner java with aldur, catseye :D meep meep

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...