Search the database
Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
3219 replies   461829 views

Uber Diablo occurrence record keeping (Softcore Non-Ladder)

No data yet

Description

Description by Bisu

Can be used to make Runewords:

Asia SC NL at 5/6 as of 2024-03-09T20:58:00   This timestamp has been automatically converted to your local date/time for convenience. The format is DD/MMM/YYYY, HH:MM am/pm. This is based off your browser time. .

Edit: DC walked about 2 hours later (unsure of exact time).

Lanceor's FoH Zealot Guide
Farm everything. Wreck Ubers.
■ Often online all day, but I'm on call so I may have to leave in a hurry.
■ Sydney timezone: UTC +10.

Asia SC NL at 5/6 as of 2024-03-10T06:48:00   This timestamp has been automatically converted to your local date/time for convenience. The format is DD/MMM/YYYY, HH:MM am/pm. This is based off your browser time. .

Edit: Walked at 2024-03-10T07:16:00   This timestamp has been automatically converted to your local date/time for convenience. The format is DD/MMM/YYYY, HH:MM am/pm. This is based off your browser time. .

Asia SC NL at 5/6 as of 2024-03-10T12:44:00   This timestamp has been automatically converted to your local date/time for convenience. The format is DD/MMM/YYYY, HH:MM am/pm. This is based off your browser time. .

Edit: Diablo waltzed in at 2024-03-10T12:50:00   This timestamp has been automatically converted to your local date/time for convenience. The format is DD/MMM/YYYY, HH:MM am/pm. This is based off your browser time. .

Ctrl-C, Ctrl-V

Asia SC NL at 5/6 as of 2024-03-10T21:27:00   This timestamp has been automatically converted to your local date/time for convenience. The format is DD/MMM/YYYY, HH:MM am/pm. This is based off your browser time. .

Edit: DC sauntered in at 2024-03-10T21:46:00   This timestamp has been automatically converted to your local date/time for convenience. The format is DD/MMM/YYYY, HH:MM am/pm. This is based off your browser time.

OP

Bisu 369

PC
Americas SCNL walked at 16:42 PDT.

Necrarch 1607Moderator

Necromancer Europe PC
Asia SC NL at 5/6 now.

Main: Necromancer / Second: Assassin / Third: Amazon / Check my stash and my crafts including my caster belts :), and my many cheap
Annihilus
/ Accepting payment in L or NL currency though I only play NL
Necrarch wrote: 1 month ago
Asia SC NL at 5/6 now.
And he walked a few minutes ago!

Necrarch 1607Moderator

Necromancer Europe PC
And again, Asia SC NL at 5/6 ! - Edit - and walked 5 minutes after my message.

Main: Necromancer / Second: Assassin / Third: Amazon / Check my stash and my crafts including my caster belts :), and my many cheap
Annihilus
/ Accepting payment in L or NL currency though I only play NL

mhlg 840

Americas PC
3 x SC NON Ladder Walks

Host: BJ탐희

Region: TBD on Stream (Likely Asia)

Time(s):
March 13, 2024 12:00 PM   This timestamp has been automatically converted to your local date/time for convenience. The format is DD/MMM/YYYY, HH:MM am/pm. This is based off your browser time.
March 13, 2024 12:10 PM   This timestamp has been automatically converted to your local date/time for convenience. The format is DD/MMM/YYYY, HH:MM am/pm. This is based off your browser time.
March 13, 2024 12:20 PM   This timestamp has been automatically converted to your local date/time for convenience. The format is DD/MMM/YYYY, HH:MM am/pm. This is based off your browser time.

Following 10 minutes after the last walk listed above there will be a 4th walk but on SCL (probably Asia)

Please post offer in item trade before adding me on Bnet
mhlg wrote: 1 month ago
3 x SC NON Ladder Walks

Already walked I imagine?

mhlg 840

Americas PC
Lanceor wrote: 1 month ago
3 x SC NON Ladder Walks

Already walked I imagine?
Look at the dates and day. The walks are scheduled for tomorrow morning for those on the Americas server, early afternoon for those on the EU server. I see you're in Australia. I'll remove the days but the dates and time should be autocorrected. Then again on Sunday we had a time change here in most of the U.S.

Look at the dates and day. The walks are scheduled for tomorrow morning for those on the Americas server, early afternoon for those on the EU server. I see you're in Australia. I'll remove the days but the dates and time should be autocorrected. Then again on Sunday we had a time change here in the most of the U.S.
I read PM as AM...

WHERE'S MY MORNING COFFEE?!?

:P

mhlg 840

Americas PC
Look at the dates and day. The walks are scheduled for tomorrow morning for those on the Americas server, early afternoon for those on the EU server. I see you're in Australia. I'll remove the days but the dates and time should be autocorrected. Then again on Sunday we had a time change here in the most of the U.S.
I read PM as AM...

WHERE'S MY MORNING COFFEE?!?

:P
It's currently 03/13/24 at 12:01 PM in Sydney, here it is still 03/12/24 9:01 PM. The time is right for where I am. If it's not right for you then the autocorrect might not reflect our recent time change.

It was my bad. It was around 11:30 am when I read the post and I thought that the runs were 11:00-11:20 am.

In actual fact, your post correctly stated that they should occur 11:00-11:20 pm.

That's why I had to scream for my morning coffee (I had just finished fasting overnight to do some medical tests)... sorry for the confusion!

mhlg 840

Americas PC
It was my bad. It was around 11:30 am when I read the post and I thought that the runs were 11:00-11:20 am.

In actual fact, your post correctly stated that they should occur 11:00-11:20 pm.

That's why I had to scream for my morning coffee (I had just finished fasting overnight to do some medical tests)... sorry for the confusion!
That's okay! You had me concerned the recent time change here in the U.S might have messed up the time-date autocorrect. :D

I'm not sure if anyone still tracks DClone stuff for Americas, (SC NL) but two happened back-to-back. I spotted both happening while AFK. First was sometime around 2024-03-13T00:00:00   This timestamp has been automatically converted to your local date/time for convenience. The format is DD/MMM/YYYY, HH:MM am/pm. This is based off your browser time. , and then next at 2024-03-13T02:00:00   This timestamp has been automatically converted to your local date/time for convenience. The format is DD/MMM/YYYY, HH:MM am/pm. This is based off your browser time. . Can't say for sure exactly when they occurred, other than it'd have been in the first 50 minutes of the hour (based upon
Terror
Zone messages)

I must say, that was rather rapid, given I'd been leaving my game open for several hours beforehand when it got to 5/6... And then stayed there for several hours.

(Attached: the rare sight of a message log showing two DClone spawns in the same screencap! Ignore the 5/6 message at the top: that was the result of me typing /uberdiablo as I had been to make sure I hadn't been mistaken and it was somehow still stuck on 5/6)
ACGIFT wrote: 1 month ago
I'm not sure if anyone still tracks DClone stuff for Americas, (SC NL) but two happened back-to-back. I spotted both happening while AFK. First was sometime around 2024-03-13T00:00:00   This timestamp has been automatically converted to your local date/time for convenience. The format is DD/MMM/YYYY, HH:MM am/pm. This is based off your browser time. , and then next at 2024-03-13T02:00:00   This timestamp has been automatically converted to your local date/time for convenience. The format is DD/MMM/YYYY, HH:MM am/pm. This is based off your browser time. . Can't say for sure exactly when they occurred, other than it'd have been in the first 50 minutes of the hour (based upon
Terror
Zone messages)

I must say, that was rather rapid, given I'd been leaving my game open for several hours beforehand when it got to 5/6... And then stayed there for several hours.

(Attached: the rare sight of a message log showing two DClone spawns in the same screencap! Ignore the 5/6 message at the top: that was the result of me typing /uberdiablo as I had been to make sure I hadn't been mistaken and it was somehow still stuck on 5/6)

image.png
I missed those two unfortunately!

I was camping US at the time. I misread mhlg's message so I moved over to Asia. As luck would happen, two walks happened while I was away.

Reminder: this is happening in a bit over half an hour!
3 x SC NON Ladder Walks

Region: TBD on Stream (Likely Asia)

Time(s):
March 13, 2024 12:00 PM   This timestamp has been automatically converted to your local date/time for convenience. The format is DD/MMM/YYYY, HH:MM am/pm. This is based off your browser time.
March 13, 2024 12:10 PM   This timestamp has been automatically converted to your local date/time for convenience. The format is DD/MMM/YYYY, HH:MM am/pm. This is based off your browser time.
March 13, 2024 12:20 PM   This timestamp has been automatically converted to your local date/time for convenience. The format is DD/MMM/YYYY, HH:MM am/pm. This is based off your browser time.

Following 10 minutes after the last walk listed above there will be a 4th walk but on SCL (probably Asia)

Asia SC NL just walked. 2024-03-13 11:45:00   This timestamp has been automatically converted to your local date/time for convenience. The format is DD/MMM/YYYY, HH:MM am/pm. This is based off your browser time.

//EDIT
Another walks:
2024-03-13 11:57:00   This timestamp has been automatically converted to your local date/time for convenience. The format is DD/MMM/YYYY, HH:MM am/pm. This is based off your browser time.
2024-03-13 12:00:00   This timestamp has been automatically converted to your local date/time for convenience. The format is DD/MMM/YYYY, HH:MM am/pm. This is based off your browser time.
2024-03-13 12:05:00   This timestamp has been automatically converted to your local date/time for convenience. The format is DD/MMM/YYYY, HH:MM am/pm. This is based off your browser time.
2024-03-13 12:08:00   This timestamp has been automatically converted to your local date/time for convenience. The format is DD/MMM/YYYY, HH:MM am/pm. This is based off your browser time.
2024-03-13 12:11:00   This timestamp has been automatically converted to your local date/time for convenience. The format is DD/MMM/YYYY, HH:MM am/pm. This is based off your browser time.
2024-03-13 12:16:00   This timestamp has been automatically converted to your local date/time for convenience. The format is DD/MMM/YYYY, HH:MM am/pm. This is based off your browser time.
2024-03-13 12:21:00   This timestamp has been automatically converted to your local date/time for convenience. The format is DD/MMM/YYYY, HH:MM am/pm. This is based off your browser time.
Walks are coming in thick and fast one after another! Three Six Eight in a row so far.

Edit: Also thanks Sharksin for noting the times!

Edit 2: Looks like the show is over... eight walks in 30 minutes. I hope you all got a few Annis!

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...

No matches

Value:
Hide ads forever by supporting the site with a donation.

Greetings adblocker...

Warriv asks that you consider disabling your adblocker when using diablo2.io

Ad revenue helps keep the servers going and supports me, the site's creator :)

A one-time donation hides all ads, forever:
Make a donation