Search the database
Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
3 replies   751 views

Description

I picked up a coronot just now and I have no idea of it's value, and I don't want to list it on the market place with no knowledge of what it's worth.
From what I can work out, it seems to be better than most others listen with +2 pally skills, +20% faster cast, +17 all resists and +6 dex, and I think 55 attack rating (no-one cares about that).
Can anyone either point me to a place I can roughly work out it's value, or tell me how to value rares like this?
Recent find
Recent find

Can be used to make Runewords:

I picked up a coronot just now and I have no idea of it's value, and I don't want to list it on the market place with no knowledge of what it's worth.
From what I can work out, it seems to be better than most others listen with +2 pally skills, +20% faster cast, +17 all resists and +6 dex, and I think 55 attack rating (no-one cares about that).
Can anyone either point me to a place I can roughly work out it's value, or tell me how to value rares like this?
Recent find
Recent find

I play this game, not because I'm good, but because I'm stubborn.
Also I play a wearbear amazon because I like punching things.
I grunt in your general direction good sir.

Th3ory 420

Paladin Americas PC
Sadly this isn't as strong as it may seem.
Shako
is always the primary BiS for Dins as you don't need the 20 FCR to bit majority of Hammer and FoH break points. This is missing Life/Strength and higher Dex which are highly coveted. Brutal RNG on the AR roll.

However with that all said, this is not a "junk" find especially if this was early ladder. You can always post in the marketplace and attempt to take offers.

OP
I saw one with +2 pally skills, 20% FCR and 13 all resists, with no stats or life trying to be sold for a
Lo
rune which is why I was surprised... and that was the only one listed with pally skills, FCR and resists.

I play this game, not because I'm good, but because I'm stubborn.
Also I play a wearbear amazon because I like punching things.
I grunt in your general direction good sir.

Th3ory 420

Paladin Americas PC
Nathalanti wrote: 2 years ago
I saw one with +2 pally skills, 20% FCR and 13 all resists, with no stats or life trying to be sold for a
Lo
rune which is why I was surprised... and that was the only one listed with pally skills, FCR and resists.
Candidly that was an extreme overpay and likely it was a buyer who was possibly very new to the game or got fleeced on the transaction. Majority of Din builds do not remotely require a 20% FCR
Helm
like I said and you can easily
Um
a
Shako
and get DR, more life, and the MF output.

If a Din
Circlet
rolls with the elite two sockets (which yes is possible) or even a socket already that doesn't require A5 quest it can add some appeal to it. I think there is a market for folks that appreciate a good rare find over uniques or runewords so you will always be patient in a transaction and find those buyers.

When in doubt any
Circlet
you want a solid life basis, Strength + Dex (or one variable with a high-end roll), and yes resists are always a nice touch, but majority of Dins especially get reach max res without the need for the
Helm
overtime.

Again in conclusion, I want to reiterate that if we were in early ladder that would be a very very solid find. But given this is NL and
Shako
's and possible other circlets are available for BiS, I would not have paid a HR for this
Helm
remotely.

I guess you could make an argument where a Vindicator
Smite
+ FoH could get some hybrid value out of this, but
Smite
doesn't use AR, but it could use the FoH FCR if you wanted.

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...