Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
13 replies   16152 views

Description

Hi Everyone,

i want to test out a "as low gear as possible" Travi Barb.

Anyone have a Guide for that ?
In the Web you only Find those "budget" setups with Enigma or kinda stuff with High runes.

I want to simulate a Season Start and what it feels like to farm
Travincal
with lowest Gear Possible.
So i talk about nigthmare Countess Runes and Vendor gear at max.

Can be used to make Runewords:

Hi Everyone,

i want to test out a "as low gear as possible" Travi Barb.

Anyone have a Guide for that ?
In the Web you only Find those "budget" setups with Enigma or kinda stuff with High runes.

I want to simulate a Season Start and what it feels like to farm
Travincal
with lowest Gear Possible.
So i talk about nigthmare Countess Runes and Vendor gear at max.

Stay a while and listen
You can run Trav with super budget gear, with the hardest to find stuff being the weapon.

Helm
: Arreats or or whatever you find that bumps barb stuff

Gloves: LoH

Boots
: Gores

Amulet: Highlord or whatever you find that helps your barb

Rings: leech rings, one mana and one life.

Belt
: gold wrap, trangs girth,whatever you want

Armour: Skullders or anything with mf, helps barb, or whatever you fancy

Weapon: this is the only one where the most budget thing is probably a lightsaber,
Azurewrath
, Preferably an Oath.
OP
atari wrote: 2 years ago
Try https://d2.maxroll.gg/guides/gold-find-barbarian. Check Build Variant --> Starter or Gear Options for cheap stuff.
Thanks alot. The starter version is what im looking for. Ali Babas is too much i guess.
Thinking of Rhyme shield + Whatever MH i can find/build.

Thumbs UP !

Stay a while and listen
OP
Anikiri wrote: 2 years ago
You can run Trav with super budget gear, with the hardest to find stuff being the weapon.

Helm
: Arreats or or whatever you find that bumps barb stuff

Gloves: LoH

Boots
: Gores

Amulet: Highlord or whatever you find that helps your barb

Rings: leech rings, one mana and one life.

Belt
: gold wrap, trangs girth,whatever you want

Armour: Skullders or anything with mf, helps barb, or whatever you fancy

Weapon: this is the only one where the most budget thing is probably a lightsaber,
Azurewrath
, Preferably an Oath.

That Setup is more Budget Oriented but stuff like the mentioned weapons and gores etc is still too "expensive" for a ladder starter ^^

Stay a while and listen
You’re gonna need to do 5min Trav runs then lol and if it takes that long to do Trav, then it ain’t worth it.
cheap
Helm
: gface, cheaper: barb
Helm
with +skills and 3os with midgrade enhanced damage jewels (maybe 25-30% ea)
gloves:
Blood Gloves
with str/life/resistances and 10% CB or LoH
Chest: Smoke
Belt
: crafted
Blood Belt
with 10% open wounds/
Credendum
/mavina
Belt

rings: life/mana leech, attack rating, resistances
Boots
:
Goblin Toe
, craft or gamble something with FRW/FHR resistances maybe main stat/life
weapon: Obedience or some other cheap legendary 2hander with big damage (need to be at least fast or very fast attack speed) or Unbending Will (
Fal
is highest rune but needs 6os [maybe phase blade from larzuk]) with complimentary offhand like Lawbringer or some cheap legendary with crit/CB or OW. Double Unbending Will might be fine too. Ammy:
Blood Amulet
or something with with stats/resistances.
TLDR: don't overlook crafting in late NM or early Hell on anything except ammys as they can get a lot of the good affixes at levels 50/60/70
this is my current
Travincal
WW setup https://d2.maxroll.gg/d2planner/v9010660 (obviously not 100% perfect rolls, I just didn't bothered to tune the values)

there is a torch in there but it's off-class and used just for that +20 res, you can swap it out for random fire and lightning resistance charms

I like
Infernostride
in the
Boots
slot for that extra 10% fire res and Myth is the MVP with that +2 Baba skills (lol)

Oath can be assembled from Hell Countess but the base is a pain to get (unless, you know, trade on diablo2.io - it's a very cool website)

I have 0% MF as I am only interested in runes at this point, if you want to simulate start of ladder throw in
Skullder's Ire
and a combination of
Heart Carver
and/or
Blade Of Ali Baba
in the offhand

EDIT: ignore Grief, I crafted it a few hours after this post. Before that I was running dual Ethereal
Balrog Blade
Oath. Also ignore the mercenary as poor Emilio does not survive any runs 😂

--
Available for trading on PC and Switch. Let's deal, my friend.
worstd2playerever wrote: 2 years ago

weapon: Obedience or some other cheap legendary 2hander with big damage (need to be at least fast or very fast attack speed) or Unbending Will (
Fal
is highest rune but needs 6os [maybe phase blade from larzuk]) with complimentary offhand like Lawbringer or some cheap legendary with crit/CB or OW. Double Unbending Will might be fine too.
Ja well, isnt Unbending Will coming after 2.4 ladder? I was playing my WWBaba and stumbled upon this runeword. So i crafted it into 6os PB but right now all you get is a gemmed sword. I wonder if it will turn into a RW after the patch.

Other question: Would Fortitude be a good armor for WW or would you recommend a second Grief PB? Right now my weapons are Oath
Balrog Blade
(non-
Eth
) and a Grief
Phase Blade

My armor atm is Duriels, for the CBF

Yes Sir. I will stay a while and listen. Beer?
If you don't mind having cold damage, full IK is working quite well and pretty cheap.

Otherwise, it becomes pretty hard. Maybe Oath, but I haven't tried that personally.

All prices are negotiable.
All trades are Non-Ladder.
rantha wrote: 2 years ago
worstd2playerever wrote: 2 years ago

Fal
is highest rune but needs 6os [maybe phase blade from larzuk]) with complimentary offhand like Lawbringer or some cheap legendary with crit/CB or OW. Double Unbending Will might be fine too.
Ja well, isnt Unbending Will coming after 2.4 ladder? I was playing my WWBaba and stumbled upon this runeword. So i crafted it into 6os PB but right now all you get is a gemmed sword. I wonder if it will turn into a RW after the patch.

Other question: Would Fortitude be a good armor for WW or would you recommend a second Grief PB? Right now my weapons are Oath
Balrog Blade
(non-
Eth
) and a Grief
Phase Blade

My armor atm is Duriels, for the CBF
For a horker you generally want to avoid frost damage, and Fortitude gives you
Chilling Armor

All prices are negotiable.
All trades are Non-Ladder.
oh didnt see that. Problem solved thanks! :D

Yes Sir. I will stay a while and listen. Beer?
If you already have Grief you're past the point of calling it a budget build. And yes, Fortitude is great with the build. Now just farm and farm until you can fill everything with best-in-slot because you're already there with the Grief and fort. (Enigma is kind of a waste if you are farming trav because you're only running a couple blocks at a time and the increased damage from fort more than makes up for having to run instead of
Teleport
OP
Anikiri wrote: 2 years ago
You’re gonna need to do 5min Trav runs then lol and if it takes that long to do Trav, then it ain’t worth it.
As i mentioned before. I look for a Ladder starter. Even sorc farming Meph takes waaay longer than with good gear.

So i dont look for max efficiency anyways. Horker will Grow Up faster and become faster too.

Stay a while and listen

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...