Search the database
Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
9 replies   6472 views

Description

Are these gonna be worth a lot with the new patch coming up? Especially ones with like 40+ life?

Can be used to make Runewords:

Are these gonna be worth a lot with the new patch coming up? Especially ones with like 40+ life?

Always have
Key of Destruction

Will run your ubers for 1
Key
tip!
Depends on what "a lot" means.

I think that for the first few days after the patch, the market is going to go a little crazy and fortunes will be made and lost, then settle down. That said, I don't think that we will see a new tier of items permanently established. As in, I don't think there will be anything that goes for a
Ber
consistently, unless it goes for around that now. Maybe some of the lagging skillers will get a boost in value though, but not that much.

Truth be told, I am hoarding spears and throwing weapons now. But, that is with the expectation that the See Guls will watch the YouTubes, go "mine, mine mine" and throw runes at whatever they are told is the New Meta in the first few days. I hope to score some
Ist
-
Vex
level sales before the See Guls flitter away to some other New Meta.
OP
Lol well i'm sitting on a couple Martial arts GC with like 40 life/FRW/FHR and i'm wondering if I should sell now cause i'm getting offers of
Lo
for the 40 lifer. And i could see that rising.

Always have
Key of Destruction

Will run your ubers for 1
Key
tip!
If you have the space, I would say hold on to them. Not like they will go down in value, and the 40 lifers are always good. But that is just my assessment.

Asha 358

Sorceress Europe PC
The main problem with martial assy is the necessity to click-work the mobs. I got one assy mule packed already for the cause - but feel too lazy to develop such a char. Compared to mass aoe speed-farmers - she demands a devotion - that means a serious reduction of potential byers numbers. This is what affect price the most.
Yes, some occasional fella will take the job - but for how long? Understanding that he'll need a serious investment - much more than he'll probably farm out raising the char šŸ¤” I'll keep my 38-40 martial/shadow lifers for awhile, but won't be byin more - mainly bc I have my serious doubts about playin such an assy.

geo89 52

Assassin Americas XLinux
Leaker416 wrote: 2 years ago
Depends on what "a lot" means.

I think that for the first few days after the patch, the market is going to go a little crazy and fortunes will be made and lost, then settle down. That said, I don't think that we will see a new tier of items permanently established. As in, I don't think there will be anything that goes for a
Ber
consistently, unless it goes for around that now. Maybe some of the lagging skillers will get a boost in value though, but not that much.

Truth be told, I am hoarding spears and throwing weapons now. But, that is with the expectation that the See Guls will watch the YouTubes, go "mine, mine mine" and throw runes at whatever they are told is the New Meta in the first few days. I hope to score some
Ist
-
Vex
level sales before the See Guls flitter away to some other New Meta.
I just traded an ethereal
Matriarchal Spear
with +3
Spear
skills for a
Vex

This is a HARDCORE trade. PC only.
geo89 wrote: 2 years ago

Matriarchal Spear
with +3
Spear
skills for a
Vex
Hush, you! Don't let people know I might be on to a viable get-rich-quick scheme. That'll give me competition.

Mimic 12

Europe PC
geo89 wrote: 2 years ago

Matriarchal Spear
with +3
Spear
skills for a
Vex
Hush, you! Don't let people know I might be on to a viable get-rich-quick scheme. That'll give me competition.
Doesn't matter too much here because it's only the same bunch of ~200 (if ever) people / if you want to get serious, you need to trade at other platforms as well (which makes me sad 'cause this is definitely the most affectionate one imao)
Oh, I know. I also know that I am probably not the only one with the idea. I am sure there are plenty of people stocking up on items that should be in demand after the patch. Bows,
Eth
swords for A5 mercs, Summoner Druid stuff etc.

And yes, stocking up only works for non-ladder, but there will be a population that stays non-ladder, and I predict that population will grow once people realize that the 24/7 teams are going to be at the top, the bots ruined the economy on day 4, and Bers aren't raining from the sky for ladder.
Oh, I know. I also know that I am probably not the only one with the idea. I am sure there are plenty of people stocking up on items that should be in demand after the patch. Bows,
Eth
swords for A5 mercs, Summoner Druid stuff etc.

And yes, stocking up only works for non-ladder, but there will be a population that stays non-ladder, and I predict that population will grow once people realize that the 24/7 teams are going to be at the top, the bots ruined the economy on day 4, and Bers aren't raining from the sky for ladder.
Arreat's Face
is also worth picking up, especially in
Eth
with ll >=4%.

With level 18
Frenzy
that mercs get at level 83 iirc, max frames are reached with phase blades equipped. This means that something like arreats will be very attractive for anyone looking to run these mercs.

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...