Search the database
Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
4 replies   2036 views

Description

I would consider myself a casual player and was wondering is there are any solid alternatives to sorc or hammerdin for starting character in the new ladder? I like my trapsin but it is a little painful to stack MF with it if you are not rich - and I already have all 3 and got bored more quickly than I hoped.

I was thinking summon necro or maybe smiter? I never really played a druid either.

Happy for some suggestions for a casual player's first character that can run on normal gear and can be used for mfing.

Can be used to make Runewords:

xigua 63

I would consider myself a casual player and was wondering is there are any solid alternatives to sorc or hammerdin for starting character in the new ladder? I like my trapsin but it is a little painful to stack MF with it if you are not rich - and I already have all 3 and got bored more quickly than I hoped.

I was thinking summon necro or maybe smiter? I never really played a druid either.

Happy for some suggestions for a casual player's first character that can run on normal gear and can be used for mfing.
Summon necro is slow-paced but easy to play and you can get through hell practically gearless and without a respec as long as you max out skeletons and
Skeleton Mastery
1st and use
Corpse Explosion
and amp damage here and there. You will be able to dedicate a lot of gear spots to mf if you want.

Smiter will take an Eternity to play through the game.

Wind druid is fairly easy as is trapsin but everything is slower than sorc without
Teleport

Zelym 123

Paladin Europe PC
Any caster can do well as a starting character: wind/fire druid, summon necro, trapsin... probably javazon too.
The lack of
Teleport
will also to be less of a pain, with two of the new lvl85 areas being right next to a waypoint.

Teebling 5942Admin

Europe PC
Zelym wrote: 2 years ago
The lack of
Teleport
will also to be less of a pain, with two of the new lvl85 areas being right next to a waypoint.
Which ones are they Zelym?

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...

No matches

Value:
Hide ads forever by supporting the site with a donation.

Greetings adblocker...

Warriv asks that you consider disabling your adblocker when using diablo2.io

Ad revenue helps keep the servers going and supports me, the site's creator :)

A one-time donation hides all ads, forever:
Make a donation