Search the database
Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
5 replies   1817 views

Description

Guys, does anyone know if the skill bonuses from items add Synergy? On one diablo 2 knowledge site I found the next information - "Note that only hard points (actual skill points put into the skill) add Synergy, not the skill bonuses from items." Maybe this information isn't actual for the newest game patch?
Description by BillyMaysed

Can be used to make Runewords:

Guys, does anyone know if the skill bonuses from items add Synergy? On one diablo 2 knowledge site I found the next information - "Note that only hard points (actual skill points put into the skill) add Synergy, not the skill bonuses from items." Maybe this information isn't actual for the newest game patch?
It's just hard points that add the synergy bonus.
OP
Harrogath wrote: 2 years ago
If I equip an item that adds some summoning skill points for my necro's
Skeleton Mastery
ability will it also increase my necro's sommoned skeletons hit points and damage(the increased stats are showed in the
Raise Skeleton
skill's description)? I cannot understand if these increased stats are applied to my sommoned skeletons from this item's summoning skill points bonus. Or maybe the
Raise Skeleton
skill's stats are increased due to bonus summoning skill points from the item? As I can see these stats are also applied for this
Raise Skeleton
skill. However, maybe there is no increasing for the
Raise Skeleton
skill stats from additional bonus skill points for the
Skeleton Mastery
ability?

BillyMaysed 2204Moderator

Sorceress Americas PC
Harrogath wrote: 2 years ago
As Harragoth said, its only hard points that increase synergies for all skill trees besides the Druid Summoning tree. Druid summons still get synergies even from "soft" points from gear.
Somenewbie wrote: 2 years ago
If I equip an item that adds some summoning skill points for my necro's
Skeleton Mastery
ability will it also increase my necro's sommoned skeletons hit points and damage
Yes, since mastery increases these values with each level then + to skills helps. Its just the synergies for skills listed under the main that say "x% increase per level" only count with hard points.

Somenewbie wrote: 2 years ago
Was going to ask that same question. Good to know I wasn't the only one
Isn't there some expections? I think i've read somewhere that soft skill points do add to Druid Summoning Synergies or something like that

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...