15 replies   742 views

Description

how exactly de "
Larzuk
Socket rush" work?

Hi

I'm think on buying a "
Larzuk
Socket rush", but how exactly is it done?

1 - I just stay in town with my L1 character, while a High Level player kill the bosses (and then
Overseer
)?

2 - How much time do it normally take?

3 - When do people normally pay for the rush?
(start? end? middle?)

4 - Do the rusher normally keeps the "
The Hellforge
" reward for them?

Can be used to make Runewords:

how exactly de "
Larzuk
Socket rush" work?

Hi

I'm think on buying a "
Larzuk
Socket rush", but how exactly is it done?

1 - I just stay in town with my L1 character, while a High Level player kill the bosses (and then
Overseer
)?

2 - How much time do it normally take?

3 - When do people normally pay for the rush?
(start? end? middle?)

4 - Do the rusher normally keeps the "
The Hellforge
" reward for them?

Time Zone: GMT-3
Online: workdays (18-21), weekends (09-21)
Non-Ladder | Softcore | Expansion
1- exactly like a normal rush, so you'd stay in town while the rusher go to all the boss and items needed for quest (a2 and a3 items)

2- the time it would take to rush to act 5 so idk, 15-20 min?

3-not sure about the etiquette tbh

4- the normal hellforge is kinda useless and a loss of time if all you care for is to get to
Larzuk
. People won't ask you to have your forge ( and if they do, the highest rune is
Amn
anyway

NOT PLAYING MUCH LATELY; ON MY MINECRAFT/MELEE GRIND
You can always make alternative offers with Keys.
I don't really trade in pgems.
Can trade on PC and Switch

second account JuliePayette#1511
OP
1 - never did a rush before... so didn't know how a normal rush worked either 😛 (but its clear now 😉)
4 - you are right... 🤔

The rusher will kill and do everything, you just have to enter some town portals to get essential gear (like
Horadric Cube
Horadric Staff
etc). All of this on normal difficulty.

So when you finally reach A5, he will complete
Larzuk
quest, then you pay the rusher and thats it.

Do you need a rush? I can do it for you if you dont mind.
OP
luizgeo wrote: 3 weeks ago
I want 🙂
Nobody is answering my comments on "
Larzuk
Socket" and "
Larzuk
Socket Rush" trades😛

Hit me up on bnet!
luizgeo wrote: 3 weeks ago
The rusher will kill and do everything, you just have to enter some town portals to get essential gear (like
Horadric Cube
Horadric Staff
etc). All of this on normal difficulty.

So when you finally reach A5, he will complete
Larzuk
quest, then you pay the rusher and thats it.

To go faster for just the laz quest you drop your cube to the rushed guy and get it back at end of act3, this way you dont search for cube

On Central European Time (CET)
Prices are negotiable
Looking for keys, high runes, can help with ubers, dclone or rush

Schnorki 3195Moderator

PC
Up until A5, a
Larzuk
rush does indeed work the same as any other rush. Specifically, for you as the person being rushed that means:

- You stay in town, typically until you see a TP pop up (though some rushers still throw up TPs at every involved waypoint so there might be extras).

- You enter said TPs, generally only for the purpose of quest completion. So you drop down to bosses for the kill, get the staff items, get the flayer items and so on and so forth. You do have to be there to both, pick up quest items (as the rusher literally can't, due to having already completed the quests) and to be there (and close by) when the quest bosses die as you will not get credit for any of those if you're not within about a screen or so of the boss being killed. Do note that this includes summoner - if you don't get credit for him, you can't take TPs into tomb for
Duriel
and will have to walk from Sanctuary, just wasting everyone's time.

- Once you get to A5, you get a TP to shenk for the kill and that's it.

- Apart from the above, you do indeed just chill in town.

- In a specific
Larzuk
rush, no side quests or the like are typically included.

The time required varies (quite dramatically), depending on who is rushing you, how quickly you react to their TPs and how much time is wasted on the world's worst A3 layout. :)
Actually never timed these before but did one just for the hell of it just now and clocked in at 9:15.24. That's with getting a fresh cube, mediocre map layouts and a bit of tele lag right now (wtf blizz!) so while it could be faster, you would have to also add in at least some time for you to react to TPs and such. I would say an exceptional rush has you done in under 10 minutes, a good one under 15 and an average one is probably more in the 15-20 minute range.

Payment is typically done after the rush is complete (in my experience). Hellforge, you don't bother with (unless rusher specifically asks for it beforehand, as part of the payment) as normal forge tends to just be a waste of time. If by some miracle something worthwhile drops along the way, despite being in normal, I would say general rushing etiquette still applies and the rusher has first dibs on it.
Schnorki wrote: 3 weeks ago
- Once you get to A5, you get a TP to
Larzuk
for the kill and that's it.
Shenk. ;)

Lanceor's FoH Zealot Guide
Farm everything. Wreck Ubers.
■ Often online all day, but I'm on call so I may have to leave in a hurry.
■ Sydney timezone: UTC +10.

OP
🤔
So it is not simple as "just stay in town"...

I thought people in town, on the same act, gained the completed quests (doesn't need to be close)...
(Thought that they went close just for XP gain...)

Being close may not be a problem for a L1 character vs bosses (too fragile)? Or being dead close still counts for quest completion?

Schnorki 3195Moderator

PC
Lanceor wrote: 3 weeks ago
- Once you get to A5, you get a TP to
Larzuk
for the kill and that's it.
Shenk. ;)
Right...
Larzuk
's quest. Shenk. Good catch :P
(In my defense, hadn't finished my morning coffee until after writing that ^^)

Schnorki 3195Moderator

PC
fredkid wrote: 3 weeks ago
🤔
So it is not simple as "just stay in town"...

I thought people in town, on the same act, gained the completed quests (doesn't need to be close)...
(Thought that they went close just for XP gain...)

Being close may not be a problem for a L1 character vs bosses (too fragile)? Or being dead close still counts for quest completion?
You can be dead, so long as you don't release (i.e. stay on the Death screen) and your corpse is close enough. Release after the boss is dead and you're good. Just mildly annoying because most rushers expect you to release and will not kill the boss with you dead because of it. And since you can't chat while on Death screen, you're both stuck in limbo just wasting time.
Though normally, that shouldn't be an issue. Your rusher should give you a TP location that keeps you safe for long enough.

You CAN gain quest completion while in town but only if there's other people in the game completing the quest and at least one of them is down there. I.e. if 7 folks get rushed, 6 can chill in town while 1 is next to the boss and all 7 will get the quest. But if only one person is being rushed (which would be the case here, typically) then that person has to be the one to go down for quest credit.

TheDoo 225

Europe PC
You CAN gain quest completion while in town but only if there's other people in the game completing the quest and at least one of them is down there. I.e. if 7 folks get rushed, 6 can chill in town while 1 is next to the boss and all 7 will get the quest. But if only one person is being rushed (which would be the case here, typically) then that person has to be the one to go down for quest credit.
That is correct, however you (or those 6 other persons) needs to currently be on the act in question, mission-wise. For example, if you are in Act 1 doing stuff on your own and people who are being rushed are on Act 2 it won't count for you.
That being said, even tho they, for example, already collected parts for Tal's staff if you progress from Act 1 to Act 2 on your own (for this example kill Andi) and you re-join the same game and then travel with
Warriv
to Act 2, even tho people are already looking for the right tomb (so they killed Summoner and all that) you could get yourself insta act done even tho you just remain in town/run around town outskirts (note: you won't be able to access any of their TPs past
Lost City
{I think} tho). You just need to physically be there in Act 2 before staff is being placed into the thing and
Duriel
killed. Even tho none of your quests will be done (except maybe last one) you will still be able to proceed and talk to
Jerhyn
and
Meshif
and then just completely skip it (I done it many times recently, mostly on accidents).

Note: If you are the only one getting rushed you need to collect both parts for staff (which means rushers opens TPs in appropriate places for you), speak to town ppl (
Drognan
and
Deckard Cain
) before and after Sun Temple Destruction aka before and after you collect amulet (so you don't get
Jerhyn
bugged), be there when Summoner is being killed and also place staff into 'the thing' and then proceed with rusher to kill
Duriel
(if you are a rushee [being rushed] then rushers usually wait for you to go first to
Duriel
's chamber so they don't accidentally kill him before you even load in).

Continuing on...

In Act 3 you need to be at least inside (2?) screens away from when they kill Council, otherwise you won't be able to use any TPs rusher opens beyond
Travincal
(I think). For everything else you can just stay in town and wait for their TPs to parts. However if more people are doing this at the same time, you can stay in town all the way BUT you need manually run/tele through whole Durance of Hate, so you need to go to Trav and go down the stairs (and then be in DoH 3 when
Mephisto
dies -- then just go thru the red portal normally).

In Act 4 I think you only need to enter
Chaos Sanctuary
before a last seal is pressed then stay there until Diablo is dead.

And for Act 5 you can just stay in town as far as I know while they kill Shenk.

TL;DR -- just read other commenters they explained everything exceptionally. :)

P.S. Ofc for Act 1 you need to be within, again, I think 2 screens (might be 1 screen for this actually) of Andi dying for it to count.
P.P.S. If you (and your rusher) get a
Jerhyn
bug -- he won't come out of Palace and guard won't let you pass when all is done in Act 2, there is a workaround (which not many people know/use) if you don't want to make a new game, and that is...rusher gets into Palace/Harem via WP, then go back and opens a TP just before stairs that lead back to Palace aka town (or walks into Palace if possible and go down to Harem by themselves to open a TP on Palace stairs in Harem). Rushee enters it and goes few steps up and talks to
Jerhyn
from inside the Palace then proceeds to Act 3. :)

Ma neeeeeeema veeeeeeeze! xd

Someone much smarter than me already said once: "The real value of something doesn't reflect in a number of how much a seller is asking for it, but on how much a buyer is willing to pay for it."

Schnorki 3195Moderator

PC
True. Needs to be the same act at least. :)

ShadowHeart 1780Moderator

Europe PC
TheDoo wrote: 3 weeks ago
if you are a rushee [being rushed] then rushers usually wait for you to go first to
Duriel
's chamber so they don't accidentally kill him before you even load in
Just a small addition - as a rushee you don't need to be in the room with
Duriel
at all. You can stay in the orifice room until
Duriel
is dead, so there's no need to worry about killing
Duriel
too fast. If you stay in the orifice room, the quest will say "You cannot complete this quest in this game", which looks like a failure and that you need to do it all over again. That is actually false. You can still enter
Tal Rasha's Chamber
post-fight and go talk to
Tyrael
. Talking to
Tyrael
fixes the quest status, and you can proceed to talking to
Jerhyn
and
Meshif
and on to Act 3. I've done this myself multiple times.

This is only for
Duriel
. As far as I know, there's no "
Tyrael
fix" for other kill quests like Summoner or the other Act bosses, you do need to be there for those.

I'm in CET (Central European Time), so that's UTC+1 normally and UTC+2 during DST.
My profile says Ladder, but I play both Ladder and Non-Ladder.

TheDoo 225

Europe PC
ShadowHeart wrote: 3 weeks ago
Just a small addition - as a rushee you don't need to be in the room with
Duriel
at all. You can stay in the orifice room until
Duriel
is dead, so there's no need to worry about killing
Duriel
too fast. If you stay in the orifice room, the quest will say "You cannot complete this quest in this game", which looks like a failure and that you need to do it all over again. That is actually false. You can still enter
Tal Rasha's Chamber
post-fight and go talk to
Tyrael
. Talking to
Tyrael
fixes the quest status, and you can proceed to talking to
Jerhyn
and
Meshif
and on to Act 3. I've done this myself multiple times.

This is only for
Duriel
. As far as I know, there's no "
Tyrael
fix" for other kill quests like Summoner or the other Act bosses, you do need to be there for those.
Oh wow, didn't know that. Thanks ShadowHeart! Glad I can learn something new every day :)

Ma neeeeeeema veeeeeeeze! xd

Someone much smarter than me already said once: "The real value of something doesn't reflect in a number of how much a seller is asking for it, but on how much a buyer is willing to pay for it."

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...