Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
21 replies   2565 views

New ExPaNSion Leaked *concept & ingame art* "ThE GoLDEn cITy"

No data yet

Description

!!!

Just not so long ago I made a thread based on an IDEA (link)...

And now, Today as reported by Wowhead

Diablo 2: Resurrected Expansion Leaked - The Golden City

Can be used to make Runewords:

!!!

Just not so long ago I made a thread based on an IDEA (link)...

And now, Today as reported by Wowhead

Diablo 2: Resurrected Expansion Leaked - The Golden City

Offer if price not stated
Mines wrote: 2 years ago
If you like health,
String of Ears
is much better option. 8% Life Stolen Per Hit loved it on my hamerdian. Spiral hammer on large group of enemies you fully healed.

Necrarch 1620Moderator

Necromancer Europe PC
The article starts with "it was released on April 1st".

Sorry, buddy... :( Would have loved the idea to be true.

Main: Necromancer / Second: Assassin / Third: Amazon / Check my stash and my crafts including my caster belts :), and my many cheap
Annihilus
/ Accepting payment in L or NL currency though I only play NL

Schnorki 3196Moderator

PC
April 1st - successfully delivering clickbait since before clickbait was even a thing. :)
OP
Hope..Hope is the fuel for disappointment

Gentlemen.

Don't shoot tis merely a messenger :D

Offer if price not stated
Mines wrote: 2 years ago
If you like health,
String of Ears
is much better option. 8% Life Stolen Per Hit loved it on my hamerdian. Spiral hammer on large group of enemies you fully healed.

TheDoo 229

Europe PC
I like how they misspelled "48Charges" as a hint as well... xd

Ma neeeeeeema veeeeeeeze! xd

Someone much smarter than me already said once: "The real value of something doesn't reflect in a number of how much a seller is asking for it, but on how much a buyer is willing to pay for it."
Blizzard knows what we want. But they'd rather put more effort into an April Fool's joke than actually doing anything positive with D2:R.

All trades can be accomplished via PC or xbox. All reasonable offers will be considered and probably accepted.
Knappogue wrote: 1 month ago
Blizzard knows what we want. But they'd rather put more effort into an April Fool's joke than actually doing anything positive with D2:R.
Hate to break it to you, but blizzard hasn't known what it's community has wanted for around 20 years now, for any game it has developed.

World of Warcraft is a great example, it's literally the same 3,000 people(mostly cash grab addicted "whales") who have multiple accounts, which inflates the supposed player basis to whatever appears as a facade of a community in-game.

The game is dead, has been for years, and blizzard doesn't care about it anymore than just a cash grab.

It's sad yes, that a developer of once great games, has
Fallen
so low.

Criticism is totally okay, we don't have to act like blizzard supports the d2 community. I still love this game, and I love playing with most of the player base, but blizzard is not a company I love lol.

Schnorki 3196Moderator

PC
Asapaman wrote: 1 month ago
[..]
Hate to break it to you, but blizzard hasn't known what it's community has wanted for around 20 years now, for any game it has developed.
[..]
Of course they do!
Hell, they know more about what you want than you yourself do!

Cuz..you know.."you think you do, but you don't" *cough*
Their April Fool's joke shows they have a pretty good idea what we want. There is disconnect between the part time staff responsible for the game, and management opening purse strings to actually fund anything meaningful at all.

All trades can be accomplished via PC or xbox. All reasonable offers will be considered and probably accepted.
Let's hope that they will bring it in at some point in the future.
I mean, besides the april fools day and stuff: that unique
Colossus Girdle
kinda sucks. I wouldn't use it at all.
Their April Fool's joke shows they have a pretty good idea what we want. There is disconnect between the part time staff responsible for the game, and management opening purse strings to actually fund anything meaningful at all.

Disagree, they view it as an april fool's joke and nothing else. That's how actually detached from their original player base they are, which is why blizzard games havent been successful other than the initial cash grab and whales in recent years.

Disagree, they view it as an april fool's joke and nothing else. That's how actually detached from their original player base they are, which is why blizzard games havent been successful other than the initial cash grab and whales in recent years.
We can agree to disagree

We can agree to disagree
You can do whatever you want, I live in the real world where it's okay to acknowledge that blizzard is just cash grabbing at this point.

Stable servers for a small player basis? nahhhhh. Chat that works??? nahhhhhh. Functioning scripted act bosses and game? nahhhh. Functional battle net? Nahhhhh. ~45 second true disconnect after blizzard's piss poor lowest floor scraping budget server's boot you then log back into your corpse? yes, they like that part.

We can agree to disagree
You can do whatever you want, I live in the real world where it's okay to acknowledge that blizzard is just cash grabbing at this point.
No need to get rude about it.

We can agree to disagree
Not rude buddy, if you want to state your opinion I am going to state mine, that simple. Again, I live in the real world, do you? or are you in some fantasy land golden city where blizzard loves you?

Not rude buddy, if you want to state your opinion I am going to state mine, that simple. Again, I live in the real world, do you? or are you in some fantasy land golden city where blizzard loves you?
Ugh you're one of those people. Got it. Disengaging now.

Blizzard has nothing to do with this joke, Wowhead is a fansite and the post was made by some guy named Barricade.
DarkMaster wrote: 1 month ago
Blizzard has nothing to do with this joke, Wowhead is a fansite and the post was made by some guy named Barricade.
Oh for reals?! Damn, I thought it was made by blizzard and reposted by wowhead. Lol

MOX 20

Sorceress Americas PC
You can take this like a "winky winky" situation for a possible future opportunity.

If you ask yourself 8 years ago if D2R is going to happen, no one have at that time 100% security of this. Then the game happen and was a hit for Blizzard, no one can denied this now.

D2R expansion is a win win for Blizzard and Diablo Immortal is a living proof that the company can created Lore between games (in this case Diablo 2 and Diablo 3).

A man can hope...

There is one rule, above all others, for being a man. Whatever comes, face it on your feet.
al'Lan Mandragoran ("The Great Hunt" by Robert Jordan)

Trades: NL/SC
Time Zone: GMT-3 (Buenos Aires - Argentina)

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...