Search the database
Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
12 replies   1467 views

Levels 29-54: The best time actually playing the game!

No data yet

Description

Past the fun but tedious early game, access to all your skills, GG mid game gear just makes you soooo OP, but it still feels fair because of don’t have end game rune words.

I always play these levels on p8, so much fun!

Amiright?

Can be used to make Runewords:

Past the fun but tedious early game, access to all your skills, GG mid game gear just makes you soooo OP, but it still feels fair because of don’t have end game rune words.

Amiright?

Schnorki 3196Moderator

PC
Nate2.0 wrote: 2 months ago
[..]
[..]
/jealous

WTB online /P8 plz! :(

Though yeah, there's definitely something to be said for the midgame.
OP
Yea my new favorite way to play is commit to a build (can even have the end-game gear) and go through the whole game on p8, just no respecs.

Kinda reminds me of what it was like 20 years ago
Lvl 41 is a real game-changer with Obedience's 370ED shooting your merc's dps output into stratosphere(and lvl 27 before that)

If you get a PM offer, post it in the trade. Promote healthy competition instead of settling for less. ;)
I'm at level 98 plus 93% with my
Hydra
Sorceress.
I leveled her only on single player offline on p8 (eat this Schnorki 😁) helped by some gear from her cousin Pally.

Indeed, the midgame is fun but challenging. I didn't farm for gear and didn't do the same area again, just forward.
Boy... those ancients with that low level and gear were a pain.
OP
Heck yea, Insight then skillers!

xigua 63

Worst time is below 25 *sigh* - I think if you play online mid-game doesn't really exist... 10 min with a Mosaic bot and you go from 25 to 65

Schnorki 3196Moderator

PC
Florian_G wrote: 2 months ago
[..] eat this Schnorki 😁 [..]
So mean :(
Schnorki wrote: 2 months ago
Florian_G wrote: 2 months ago
[..] eat this Schnorki 😁 [..]
So mean :(
I couldn't refrain myself :)
rude

Rik 132

Americas PC
xigua wrote: 2 months ago
Worst time is below 25 *sigh* - I think if you play online mid-game doesn't really exist... 10 min with a Mosaic bot and you go from 25 to 65
20-25 is torture. I’ve been doing mock new season runs and it’s always the major sticking point through normal especially when online, without players/x function.

On my last run, it seemed much more efficient to ‘smell the roses’ by killing more through Tals tomb and flayer dungeon instead of rushing straight to Chaos and hitting the xp bottleneck quickly.

As far as the general post, 29-54 is a special time. All stages of the game have a different charm, but mid level flows very nicely. Though struggling to find my place in hell is my fav, albeit, the point at which I yell and curse more than any other stage of the game..
I like the mid-game, but I always seem to be thinking, "just blast through this and get to Hell so the high stuff starts dropping". Still, I enjoy the fact there there are a lot of varieties to gear that are viable at that stage, so when one finds something that looks fun, they can give it a go.

I also know in the back of my mind that decent runes and even SoJs start dropping in mid-A1 NM, so it isn't like a complete lack of good items drop in the middle game.

Necrarch 1617Moderator

Necromancer Europe PC
Kind of corresponds to Nightmare level in general : with a good build, it's fluid and the coolest part. With a bad one, I guess it can be hard, but well, we are not in 2000 any more ^^

Main: Necromancer / Second: Assassin / Third: Amazon / Check my stash and my crafts including my caster belts :), and my many cheap
Annihilus
/ Accepting payment in L or NL currency though I only play NL

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...