Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
9 replies   1676 views

Description

Hey,

I am looking for an idea for my problem.
I have about 40 better rings and amulets.
Some are better medium, maybe even crap, others are pretty decent.
I want to sell them but I dont want to have much (more than 20 minutes) work with that.

I am too lazy to individually sell them here.

Is there someone trustworthy whom I can just give all of them to sell and we make 50/50 ?

Do you guys have a better idea how I can sell them without much work to do?

I look for runes starting from
Lem
, keys, pgems.

Also I have no idea about what i's worth.

Is there anything worth something at all or is this all crap?

to give some impressions what they are:
Description by Heiko

Can be used to make Runewords:

Hey,

I am looking for an idea for my problem.
I have about 40 better rings and amulets.
Some are better medium, maybe even crap, others are pretty decent.
I want to sell them but I dont want to have much (more than 20 minutes) work with that.

I am too lazy to individually sell them here.

Is there someone trustworthy whom I can just give all of them to sell and we make 50/50 ?

Do you guys have a better idea how I can sell them without much work to do?

I look for runes starting from
Lem
, keys, pgems.

Also I have no idea about what i's worth.

Is there anything worth something at all or is this all crap?

to give some impressions what they are:
@Th3ory posted this a while back (NONE of this information in mine). I copy pasted his post here, but did not color coordinate like he did. forums/rare-ring-guide-for-dummies-ladder-t883855.html

Many folks tend to ask the age old question of whether or not this Rare Ring is elite or
Charsi
. I wanted to share a framework that I have personally leveraged in the past as a barometer to help guide those lost souls. Prefacing as always that these frameworks are subjective and will be open to personal interpretation. This is a more PVP oriented approach for scoring ignoring elements such as Leech. While those affixes serve a purpose, they are more geared towards Melee (PvM). However, this scoring can still be applied to both PVP and PVM. Always open to feedback!

Note: Credit to an old friend KFO who helped frame this in the past.

List of Perfect Ring Mods

10% Faster Cast Rate
20 Strength
15 Dexterity
40 Life
90 Mana
120 Attack Rating
9 Replenish Life
11 All Resistances
30 Single Resist
9 Minimum Damage

Additional Theorycraft options that can spawn on rare rings:
[Suffix] 8% Life Stolen | 6% Mana Stolen | 12 Max Damage | 40% Gold Find | 15% Magic Find

[*] Rare Rings can have 3 suffix mods and 3 prefix mods. Suffixes are
Key
to a good ring. You really really want 3 of them - think FCR, Strength, and Life as examples.

[*] Each mod on your ring can give you up to 1 full point with 6 being the maximum a rare ring can achieve

[*] Give 1 full point to any mod that is 66% or higher of the maximum value it can spawn (note: Ignoring bad mods such as stamina we are not counting in our equation)

[*] Give 1/2 point to any mod that is 33-66% of the maximum value it can spawn (e.g., 7-13 strength would be given a 1/2 point)

Example

10 FCR / 120 AR / 15 STR / 20 Life / CR 18% / LR 27%

- 10 FCR = 1
- 120 AR = 1
- 15 STR = 1
- 20 Life = .5
- 18 CR = .5
- 27 LR = 1

[*] This is a 5 Point Ring

Elite or
Charsi

[ < = 3.5 ] 99% of the time
Charsi
(unless very early start of ladder)
[ 4 Points ] Usable, but borderline sellable
[ 4.5 Points ] Good Ring
[ 5 Points ] Great Ring
[ 5.5 Points ] Elite Ring
[ 6 Points ] One of top rings on Ladder

Hope folks found this useful @BillyMaysed - if enough folks like this feel free to add this somewhere in the guides segment

All trades can be accomplished via PC or xbox. All reasonable offers will be considered and probably accepted.
OP
thanks ! Very helplful.
If someone knows something similar for amulets that would be great
dual leech on rings is also considered as 1-point.

All trades can be accomplished via PC or xbox. All reasonable offers will be considered and probably accepted.
Heiko wrote: 3 months ago
thanks ! Very helplful.
If someone knows something similar for amulets that would be great
Amulets are a little bit different but if it doesn't have +2 to all class skills (not tree skills), and the minimum FCR to reach a specific build without using FCR rings (e.g. 10%FCR for es
Nova
sorc and hdin) it doesn't have much trade value.

Schnorki 3182Moderator

PC
Single best life hack for repeatedly selling the same thing without wasting countless hours/days on it:
Excel.

Create a base sheet to dump the stats into that then turns the stats into
a) the value (pt scale I guess, in line with the above), to give you an idea as to whether it is even worth posting
and b) a trade title and post to copy/paste so you don't have to waste your time re-writing the same stuff over and over again.

Did that back when I still bothered with walks and kept selling countless annis and the like but the same Principle holds true and can be used for rares/crafteds.

Obviously not worth the effort if you only expect to ever sell a small handful but for something that will keep being used for xyz sales, the initial time investment pays off quite quickly (just how quick obv. depends on your excel skills).
OP
Knappogue wrote: 3 months ago
Amulets are a little bit different but if it doesn't have +2 to all class skills (not tree skills), and the minimum FCR to reach a specific build without using FCR rings (e.g. 10%FCR for es
Nova
thanks. Given that all items listed above are crap and can be dumped in a free-stuff game.
That is good news because I don't have much work with them :)
OP
Schnorki wrote: 3 months ago
Single best life hack for repeatedly selling the same thing without wasting countless hours/days on it:
Excel.

Create a base sheet to dump the stats into that then turns the stats into
a) the value (pt scale I guess, in line with the above), to give you an idea as to whether it is even worth posting
and b) a trade title and post to copy/paste so you don't have to waste your time re-writing the same stuff over and over again.

Did that back when I still bothered with walks and kept selling countless annis and the like but the same Principle holds true and can be used for rares/crafteds.

Obviously not worth the effort if you only expect to ever sell a small handful but for something that will keep being used for xyz sales, the initial time investment pays off quite quickly (just how quick obv. depends on your excel skills).
thanks for the tip, I consider this option.
Heiko wrote: 3 months ago
Knappogue wrote: 3 months ago
Nova
thanks. Given that all items listed above are crap and can be dumped in a free-stuff game.
That is good news because I don't have much work with them :)
There is also the low-level dueling (LLD) caveat. Certain items with req level of <30 can have insane trade values. Those are also valued completely differently and I 100% cannot speak or help with that.

Probably, but I doubt it would be worth either of your time for the bulk of it, based on the samples you provided. I think what I would do if I was in your shoes is just take more screenshots of your highest potentials and post them on forums like you did here. The Price Check forum (price-check/), or D2R SubReddit (https://www.reddit.com/r/diablo2resurrected/) might be good places to start. Ask which ones are worth selling vs trashing. Maybe no one cares enough to respond, or maybe a couple people will kindly appraise your jewelry.

Then from there, once you've identified which items are worth listing, I would recommend using Traderie sales history and putting in the stats to see what similar ones went for recently. Might be too much work for the effort, or maybe you've got a 50
Jah
GG piece hidden somewhere in the stack..

When I'm not slaying demons, I'm usually out hiking mountains.

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...

No matches

Value:
Hide ads forever by supporting the site with a donation.

Greetings adblocker...

Warriv asks that you consider disabling your adblocker when using diablo2.io

Ad revenue helps keep the servers going and supports me, the site's creator :)

A one-time donation hides all ads, forever:
Make a donation